What if he's lying about Kevin Spacey? Why are people just accepting his story as a conclusive version of events?

What if he's lying about Kevin Spacey? Why are people just accepting his story as a conclusive version of events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW7WlT6OJxE
advocate.com/news/2001/06/01/music-boys…and-everyone-else
twitter.com/HeatherUnruh
youtube.com/watch?v=YkFavfsLjyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Kevin Spacey didn't outright deny it, if it was unlikely or a lie then he'd have no reason to apologise but he did making himself vulnerable

Yeah, plus who knows whether he led him on.

Regardless, this guy seems like a piece of shit, trashing a guy for something that happened thirty years ago that was nowhere near rape, especially in such a hostile climate today. Very cynical move 100% intended to generate publicity. Fuck him. I hope he gets AIDS

What's he got to gain by lying? His career is the best it's ever been, he could lose everything. Plus Spacey tried to deflect rather than deny.

Is Kevin expected to remember exact details of an event 30 years back?

If that includes raping a teen, yes.

>What's he got to gain by lying?
Attention and sympathy. They're valuable commodities in showbiz

But Rapp never mentioned anything about rape. His claim was that Spacey tried to seduce him, picked him up and laid on top of him.

It's the sort of thing that you'd remember doing or not doing.

No but if he thought it was unlikely he could say I don't remember such an event and I never would've acted in such a way, he didn't because he knows that it's likely to be true and feels he can't deny it, even if it's not true spacey thinks it could be based on his actions which means he would still be guilty of something in the logic of his accusers, he has handled this in a guilty manner and that's why everybody is somewhat justified in their hounding of him, innocent until proven guilty but he never claimed to be innocent

Essentially Kevin Spacey said I can neither confirm nor deny this, which is exactly what the cia says so basically it’s a huge Hollywood conspiracy that’s breaking ever since Weinstein this is what happens when Jews get exposed they all start trying to take others down with them
dude weed

>Attention and sympathy. They're valuable commodities in showbiz

Exactly. Faggots like this literally feed off this shit. His Twitter sympathy bux have probably quintupled in the last three days.

Which was what exactly? Maybe the reason why Spacey cannot recall the event because it either never happened or was so irrelevant and insignificant a thing it didn't linger in his mind

Funny that there have been no "me too"s on Spacey yet. I'd figure they'd start pouring in.

I guess it's because a lot of them are still in the closet.

Probably because of the moustache.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW7WlT6OJxE

Commiting rape, sure. But that wasn't the claim. He was also drunk that night.

I never liked this faggot in every single thing he's ever been in. He always only plays himself, and himself is this fucking beige nerd with a stick up his ass.

Basically we just lost vastly superior acting commodity in Spacey for...THIS fucking loser. Well done, America.

I just noticed the guy who plays the cop was the vice president in 24.

>o irrelevant and insignificant a thing it didn't linger in his mind
That just makes it seem like he does it regularly and that instance was no different that the other attempted sexual advances with teenage boys.

It was probably completely irrelevant, why would he remember even if it happened there's nothing noteworthy or interesting from Kevin spaceys point if view to make it worth remembering. The issue isn't whether it happened or not, nor the severity, by not denying it he has accepted responsibility regardless and this is the result.

I'd take pervy funny charming Spacey over this literal cocksucker any day of the week.

I hope the backlash fucks his career and his shitty fake star trek show.

Spacey still /ourfag/

Why are people even questioning the allegations? Spacey didn't even fucking deny them. If some twink comes forward and says that I tried to fuck him when he was 14, I would call his ass a liar, but that never happened. But Spacey didn't. He only said that he was drunk and he couldn't remember what happened, which means that not only is the allegation likely true, but it also opens up the possibility that this wasn't an isolated incident.

>That just makes it seem like he does it regularly
It makes it seem like he doesn´t do "it" at all.

look at his nu-male face
of course he's lying

This sassy gay obviously didn't care and probably was proud of it, however he saw that he could come out looking brave and strong getting lots of social praise so that's why he did it

No it doesn't at all.

Rapp's account is so fucking vague and devoid of detail that had he'd decided one, or five, or 10 years ago to publicly decry Spacey for this incident, it'd have been largely ignored. In the wake of the Weinstein scandal, this has been an opportune moment for Rapp to stick the knife into someone knowing fine well all he'd need do he drop a name and the hounds on social media would automatically imply a case of sexual assault rather than it being one of a young man messing about with a younger co-star.

Now Spacey is a sexual predator and a paedophile in the court of public opinion and the only evidence being the ambiguous recollection of an incident 30 years that may or may not have even happened.

>Why are people just accepting his story as a conclusive version of events?
Because otherwise they'll have to talk about Star Trek Discovery. No one wants that.

is that the guy from road trip?

Lol Kevin Spacey doesn't even deny it. Because he knows it's true. why is it so hard for you faggots to believe these degenerate Hollywood pigs are morally corrupt predators?

Yup. Bet you he told that story laughingly to his fag buddies a thousand times. He's only going "public" now because of the oppression bux.

I think you mean STD

> liberals defending a homosexual pedophile

Thank god for Trump.

Anybody defending him is probably a trump voter

You're both fucking retarded.
t. rest of the world.

Why do you assume everyone on here is an American?

I'm neither an (American) liberal, or a Trump supporter. I'm a Bong and will post teef to prove it.

Actually I'm from the rest of the world like you and most people here are uninformed retards

Spacey is rich as fuck and known as a vindictive asshole so lots of people probably don't want to speak up. Everyone knows he's a faggot pedo anyways.

Faggot and pedo are one in the same anyway

Nah. Spacey campaigned for Hillary and the Democrats are now trying to normalize pedophilia since they've been so successful normalizing homosexuality and niggers.

Jizz in my arse. heheheheh

>raping a teen
those are diamond dozend

>Rapp's account is so fucking vague and devoid of detail that had he'd decided one, or five, or 10 years ago to publicly decry Spacey for this incident

advocate.com/news/2001/06/01/music-boys…and-everyone-else

Looks like he did, but it got censored in the editorial process

Also, lets not forget that some news reporter said Spacey had assaulted a family member of hers (without specifying age or gender), almost immediately after Weinstein was outed as a creep

twitter.com/HeatherUnruh

You've just proven with the link what that user said though. 16 years ago this interview and it was pretty much ignored.

>But I think acting is telling the truth. You’re finding the truth of the story.
why are actors such pretentious cunts? why do they pretend their profession is of any worth or value at all?

Because is 2017 and faggots are always right.

This guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkFavfsLjyY

>That makes me think of [a certain leading man] in [a certain award-winning film].
>"It’s hard for me to evaluate his acting because I’m so angry at him. I met him when I was 14 because we were both in plays and he invited me to a party at his house. I was bored, so I was in his bedroom watching TV and didn’t know everybody had left, and he came to the bedroom and he picked me up and lay down on top of me."

>Oh, my God! What did you do?
>"I squirmed away and went into the bathroom. I came out and I excused myself, and he’s like “You sure you want to go?” I always wonder if he remembers it, because he was pretty drunk. And he’s had so many."

So Rapp has pretty much confirmed Spacey's account of the incident then.

Imagine having such a boring uneventful life that some drunk dude climbing on you for a few mins 20 years ago bring the most important thing that ever happened

bummer

LISTEN AND BELIEVE