Falls for K

>falls for K
>cruely murders other two chicks who fell for K, when it was completely unnecessary

I find it kinda hilarious that even replicant women in future are this insanely jealous and territorial, breaking the programming.

>cruely murders other two chicks who fell for K
She was the only one that fell for K you dip
Also lay off her, she's pure

waifufags are even lower than a replicant, just kys.

t. homosexual

At least I'm not a virgin.

ha ha wouldn't it be funny if she had your head between her legs like whoa what a reversal ha

>>falls for K
[citation needed]

DOESN'T FEEL GOOD

t. autist

still waiting, dipshit

>K says she's special at their first meeting, and Liv give him that look
>when they review Deckard's talk with Rachael, K says she's flirting with him asking by asking personal questions, Luv looks at him with pause and immediately asks him a personal question
>obviously emotional when searching for him to the point when she kills Joshi when revealed that she's protecting and is unusually close to him
>kills JOi for no reason
>but doesn't kill K
>fights him in the final scene and kisses him
>still can't bring herself to kill him even when he's on his knees

Yeah, that's totally normal dynamic.

The absolute madmen. First NWR, now Villeneuve. How are they getting away with it?

nwr? just say refn?

How did Villeneuve get away with homaging Drive so hard?

All the initial stuff could easily be explained by her "working him". She wanted him to go after this case and find the human/skin job hybrid so she could sweep in and take it. She needed K to trust her so he wouldn't worry about being watched/followed. But ya, the end kind of makes it seem like she had some other issues (clear Daddy issues leads; most girls with such issues tend to be fairly "open").

There was definitely some attraction between both of them.
Maybe that's one of the reasons she couldn't finish him off , twice.
But there's such a thing as too subtle, they should have made these things more obvious.
But then again all replicants had stunted emotions and emotional development so they couldn't be too obvious

She left him seriously wounded and he eventually died. She was just a faulty replicant with severe emotional issues.

>All the initial stuff could easily be explained by her "working him".

The flirting came before she knew anything and had an order from Wallace to get the child.

And after they've got Deckard she still left him alive.

>is beating the shit out of Deckard
>stops suddenly to... do some gymnastics or something?
Why was the action so fucking bad in Blade runner

Yeah, it was kinda weird. And kinda hot.

Fuck, it actually makes a surprisingly high amount of sense. Nice work user
Annoyed by myself for not realising it

It completely flew over my head the first viewing too mate. Some other user noticed it, I watched it the second time and yeah, it was pretty obvious.

Now Luv is the second most interesting character in the movie.