BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS AROUND HERE

>BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS AROUND HERE

How would this line be written today?

>BUNCHA FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES AROUND INSHALLAH

It wouldn't.

This.
Movie like this wouldnt even be made.

>Man, I remember guys like you in the boot camp, with your trimmed beards and shiny pubes and uh... *chews on Snickers Zero thoughtfully* ... those were the days.

The line would stay the same, but in the end it turns out Jesse Ventura is a self-hating closet homo

>A certain number of heterosexual white males with a weak jawline (not that there is something wrong with that *winks at the camera*) in this place

Correct. It would be weighed down with mandatory PC casting of weak, unrealistic-as-a-soldier actors, a forced love plot, a kid thrown in for some extra forced cringe, and absolutely no offensive language.

Oh, wait...

What is it about jawlines that makes people super attractive and makes people without them particularly nasty? What's the biological reason?

>BUNCHA BIG INTIMIDATING JERKS AROUND HERE

Just like real life.

Well, for starters we would not have someone like Jesse Ventura in the role. His part would be played by a young black man in his twenties, and he would likely reference some contemporary famous rapper or similar music artist instead when others refused his drug of choice, which would likely be marijuana.

>BOO FUCKING HOO BUNCH OF ENTITLED PISSBABIES HERE MICROAGGRESSIONS PROBLEMATIC

BUNCHA DRUMPF SUPPORTING GAMERGATERS AROUND HERE

>BUNCHA TOXIC MASCULINE TOUGH GUYS IN HERE
>BET YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP

>slack jawed

Took me forever to realize he was calling them a bunch of cock suckers.

'by golly guys, you just need to keep your heads up and be ready to go! we can do this!'

Has this already come out? I can't remeber if I've seen it or not

This casting is dissapointing.

BUNCHS PANSY HOSED KRAUTS AROUND HERE

#Our turn now

Nah, I still have a little hope since Shane Black is involved again