Who was right?

Who was right?

dr. manhattan

fpbp

op is a fucking faggot for not including him

No one, everybody was a whiny bitch. The Owl maybe was the only one.

Childhood is when you idolize Rorschach, adulthood is when you realize Ozymandias makes more sense.

did they ever reveal why dr manhattan work for the US gov?
a dude with his power and personality i thought would prefer to do his own shit rather than being a lapdog

The Comedian was always right.

He kind of did his own shit and the government would go along with it. I think he helped the US because it was the society he was used to. Besides, his 2 girlfriends were both US citizens and weren't too keen on anti-US crap.

If we want a more canonical reason, I suppose that he helped the US government because he always helped the US government and his actions (and all actions) couldn't be changed.

you didn't understand Watchmen at all
Dr Manhattan is not a character in itself as is a Force of Nature
Comedian, Rorscharc and Ozymandias are the 3 characters that mirror humanity's nature and judge it by their moral standards and the ones the viewer is suposed to sympathize with

What about Dan? I thought the movie showed his personality more than any other character- or maybe the actor was just better at conveying emotions.

dan loves children feet

Dan just wanted to be like his idol Night Owl and some polish pussy

all of them

>blowing up few milion people will end war forever

>there are still millenia of hate, resentments and -isms
>there is still hunger, poverty and inequality
>tere are still rare resources in some hand but not others
>there are numerous conflicts of interest, contested lands properties and shit all over the word
Yeah, I'm sure no war will EVER start again. Starting from small conflits, arguments between tribes/gangs/communities escalating bigger and bigger. None at all.

Ozymandias obviously.
Who is unironically /ourguy/

Dan was a idealistic liberal with a born in le wrong generation complex. That's his characterisation

Watchmen 2 is coming...

name one(uno) thing the comedian did wrong

pls no

comedian

This is the correct anwser

raped and killed that one gook

threat of dr. manhattan (a literal god) will put it on hold for a while
also this is the plot of pein as well in naruto

hasn't he left the earth for good so there is no threat?
And sooner or later some guy will shoot at other guy, and when nothing happens everyone will know.

My point is intimidating/terrorizing people into not doing something is a short term solution if the cause for it still exist. And all-out wars are just a tip of a problem with several roots.

I thought jeffrey dean morgan and javier bardem was same person lel

Adrian was right. Except he didn't need to punish himself.

Ozymandias was the only one making sense. Lolscharch was a retard ideology-driven while the joking guy seems simply in for the fun of shooting at people.

Childhood is holding up Rorschach as an ideal. Adulthood is realizing only the Comedian or Dr. Manhattan make much more sense.

You forget that Nixon was literally MINUTES away from launching the nukes when Ozy set of his bomb. No it wasn't the end all solution to war, but the annihilation of the human race was imminent, and anyone who thinks preventing that was a bad thing is an idiot

What would Africa be like after the annihilation of the human race?