Who do you want in it? Who do you NOT want in it?

Who do you want in it? Who do you NOT want in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrankTieri/status/145923054118256641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Ms.Marvel , she's become nothing but a political shitbag for the community and seeing her in this game would kill me.

Sam Nova should be in, I almost pray that Miles isn't
for shits and giggles Silk instead of him

Moon Knight, Songbird, Gene, Jack Baker

No for Gwenpool, Moon Girl, Iron Heart and Champions garbage (except for Sam that is fine as a Nova alt)

If we were to get a gwen, i'd kill for Spider-Gwen, she's a really fun character in the marvel-universe and her design has always been a favourite of mine.

Some yes' for me would be: Dr.Strange, Loki, I can probably wish this last one but Jessica Jones would be someone i'd kill to see in the game.

Songbird is the wildcard and I think she might get in with the secret Thunderbolt push they're doing

The problem with Spider-Gwen is that she is a straight up clone in powers. Miles is shit but at least he has the venom sting and invisibility.

Gotta have Jess for Carol

X-Men. It's not MvC without at least Logan, Mags, Storm and Sent/Betsy.

>Who do you want in it?
Loki, MODOK, Iron Fist, Nova, Star-Lord (+ Guardians as assists)... The list goes on
>Who do you NOT want in it?
Any SJW garbage involved character (sorry Kamala), no Punisher (He would be utterly boring to play as) and no Gwenpool (I love her comic but she doesn't have enough history to deserve a spot)

Miles is guaranteed at least a costume slot, they were planning in adding him in UMvC3 if the expansion wasn't rushed out of the door.

no Venom no Buy

Slapstick would legit be a fun character to play as. All his moves would revolve around Looney Tunes gags.

> [citation needed]

Not that user, but considering how Bendis was part of the selection team, it doesn't seem that surprising.

twitter.com/FrankTieri/status/145923054118256641

>He would be utterly boring to play as
what
the guy has an arsenal that would make small countries jealous, and thats not even counting all the powerfull superweapons he had once

I want it to not exist.
I just want MvC2 back on the digital market place.

I would be up for Daredevil, Ms. Marvel, Gene, Jack Baker and some forgotten IPs from both companies.

I'd hate Gwenpool to be in (simply because while I like her book, I feel she should at best be an alt costume for Deadpool), but I'd hate more that we get Miles, Black Widow and Squirrel Girl (unless she looks like her New/USA Avengers look, or hell, the Marvel Future Fight look in her, which makes her look even better than what the fuck the artist for USG does).

Oh yeah, also, pls no Jessica Jones.

More than a specific character, I just want a large roster of games represented. The one thing I didn't like about MvC3 was that SF, RE, Darkstalkers, and DMC had 3-4 reps each. Would rather 1-2 choices per game.
You mean Peacock?

Basically, but less insane and more of a fun loving prankster.

>NOT

Gwenpool
Whor
Chink Hulk
Squirrel-Girl
Nigger-Man
Ms.Allahu Ackbar
Spic Ghost Rider
Jeph Loeb's dead son
Ask about my feminist agenda

>Want

Legacy Characters
X-Men

Marvel:
Kamala Khan (I like her despite what Bendis has done to her)
Iron Fist (with Luke Cage team-up as a level 3/level 5 super)
Robbie Reyes
Nico Minoru
Slapstick over MODOK
Machine Man
Songbird
Daredevil
Old Man Logan

Capcom:
Nero
Gene
Bren Turner from EX Troopers
Haggar over Zangief
Maki from Final Fight 2
Chuck over Frank West (sorry, but I don't wanna hear the new VA)
Garcian Smith from Killer7
Simon Blackquill
Claire Redfield (in her Code:Veronica attire)

>implying capcom won't ruin it out the door like they did with vanilla MVC3
>implying they won't fuck it up so Ultra Super Hyper Turbo Awesome Uber Strongest Best MVC 3 will get more sales
>implying

No Midget characters, please. Tired of that dumb shit. Pixies are fine, but no more Viewtiful Joe/Arthur shit. Watch these fuckers put Puck in it now that his team is relevant again...

>WANT
Gief
Mika
Laura
Rashidooooooooo
Akuma
Urien
Asura
120 seconds man
>DON'T WANT
MARVEL

That's good Mr. Trump, why don't you help Marvel get the X-men license back from Fox so it can actually happen

SF5 Ken. Ken's been away from the Marvel tie-ins for too long, and now that he's noticeably different, they need to get him back in there.

Post rosters if you got them.

SRK Gwencuck/10

Robbie should genuinely take Johnny's spot.

Not because I don't like Johnny, but purely because Robbie is way more visually dynamic and would have a better move list and a more unique playstyle because of his power set.

Robbie would be awesome. But the fact that he hasn't appeared in any of the dumb mobile games yet is worrying; a lot of the other "legacy" fags have gotten in those games, but he hasn't. Being a Robbie fan is suffering.

What are you talking about man? Robbie isn't just in Marvel Heroes but he got his own AoS arc. If anything his media push has been even stronger than Ms Marvel's.

Oh, I don't follow Marvel Heroes too much. Is he unique or just a skin?

Well they're going for that MCU (and I assume TV shows will be part of that) synergy, so if there's going to be a Ghost Rider, it'll be him

The only reason I ever say Star-Lord is because I have a feeling they might choose Rocket over him again, even though he has a fairly good chance due to MCU synergy. I don't want another Street a Fighter character unless is Urien desu

Rocket was confirmed by the neogaf leaker

What neogaf leak?

I'd love it if Mania was in the game though it may be hard to differentiate her from Venom and Spider-Man. Maybe they could give her Hell-Mark demon and monster summoning attacks?

I think Guardians is big enough to have atleast two characters.

Ryce, the dude that leaked the game existence. He also said Spencer is returning and there's a Capcom villain new to the Vs. series with impressive animation.

>Want
Machine Man, Protoman/Proto Man, Vile, another Megaman, Cyclops, Hank Pym, classic Star-Lord, and/or Boomerang/Shocker
>Not Want
Ms. Marvel, nuGuardians characters, Gwen, Miles,

>6 SF characters
>Leon
>muh Ada
>X Saga Zero
Get the fuck outta here with your shit taste

>>Leon
>>muh Ada
>wanting RE heroes who aren't Chris & Jill AGAIN is a bad thing

>Black Widow
>Gwenpool
>More than 3 SF reps
>Ada
>3 Mega Man X reps
>Nero
>Anything replacing Felicia for the Darkstalkers slot

"NO."

>Want
Sunspot
>Not want
Gwenpool

No Agent Venom. Thats it.

I would think they'd have similar characters just be skins of each other. Unless there's enough of a difference to make them play different enough to be distinct.

>Felicia
Worst Darkstalkers character.

Stupid as it would be for them to be fighting superpowered beings, could they throw in say Nick Fury or Agent Coulson? Specials would be calling helicarriers and shit. Coulson might work better since he also has a hard light shield.

>Want
Black panther
Agent venom
Nero
Moon knight
Gene
>Don't
Fem-thor.

Nah m8, that's Lilith

I want Galacta and Fin Fang Foom in. or at least Red Ghost with Super monkey assist attacks

Nextwave or bust.

Robbie and Johnny are similar visually but have totally different powersets.

Just having a car instead of a bike alone would have them play differently, but in terms of power sets Robbie can do all kinds of crazy shit like phase through his car, summon it to him on command, pilot it remotely without having to be in it, teleport to it by emerging out of the exterior, and more.

Granted, you could feasibly make Robbie just a skin for Johnny, but it would be so much fucking work since you'd have to recreate everything for a car instead of a bike, and you'd be sacrificing all the unique aspects of Reyes which I personally think make him much more visually impressive and would make his gameplay much more unique.

Just make Gwenpool/Spider-Gwen/Miles/Robbie alt costumes, they don't bring anything to the table their regular counterparts wouldn't.

Now this I can get behind.

>X + protoman
>not classic megaman + zero

X is already confirmed.

Just make Zero an alternate costume. Vice versa of what they did to X in 3.

>classic megaman
Have you been living under a rock?

>X-Men
>Fantastic Four
>Batsu
>Alex
>Captain Commando
>Jin
>No Rocket
>No Groot
>No Felicia
>No Zero

Pretty solid. My only complaint is Sentinel; I know he has series history but maybe Psylocke could get in instead. She has just as much series history.

>No Rocket
>No Groot
And?

>No Felicia
I agree, but she is an awful character.

>No Zero
Fuck Zero. Most over-rated character in the Mega Man universe.

>Want
Johnny Storm
Firestar
Blade
Morbius
Johnny Storm
Iceman
Elektra
Mysterio
Mandarin
Invisible Woman
Johnny Storm

There is no way Capcom won't add Felicia and Zero and Rocket and Groot are GotG mascots, they have higher chances than Starlord.

>There is no way Capcom won't add Felicia
Were you around for MvC3's release?

"No way Capcom won't add in-"
>Jin
>Mega Man
>Cyclops
>Psylock
>Ken
>Gief
>Iceman
>Venom

For weeks, months even. Doesn't matter if they're a staple or not. If they aren't Spider-Man and Ryu then they can easily just be removed without a second thought.

And again, X is in the game. Capcom's already stated more than once that having one in means there's no need for the other. That's the reason X was an alternate skin for Zero.

Character pool at least 2X the size of MvC2. God fucking knows it's not an issue of memory, console capabilities, or character availability.

Bring back Jin - that naked, flame-tonadoing bastard was the best part of the whole game.

A final boss more like MvC2.

This would make MvCU acceptable.

Oh, and bring back Son Son too

>God fucking knows it's not an issue of memory, console capabilities, or character availability
Yeah, it's an issue of making each character differentiated and not complete shit.

That's complete b s, and you know it. There are only like 20 different moves, and every character can perform at least 15 of them. It's not a question of making each character's play style different because that possibility vanishes with more than like 10 characters. It's about making the animations look different enough that even though the move is the same, it doesn't feel like it... and if you can't do that you lack very basic creativity.

But don't you think that asking for a bare minimum of 112 characters is a bit unreasonable?

>Not wanting two of the pillars of the Marvel universe
>Hating on Rival Schools
>Hating on the MC of the best Street Fighter
>Hating one of Capcom's old school icons
>Hating on Cyberbots
>the other Guardians of the Galaxy could easily be special move assists
>Felicia is shit, Demitri is the best Darkstalker
>Not balancing out the Classic/X representation.

It isn't about hating or not liking, it's about no way Capcom will add them.

OP asked who I wanted in it. I posted who I wanted in it.

Want:
>Jack Baker
>Doctor Doom
>Starlord
>Richard Rider Nova
>Venom
>Taskmaster
>Chuck Greene

Everyone else is fair game

Give me Red Skull or give me death.

Kick out: sentinel, storm, phoenix, x-23

Put in: Green goblin, gambit, Squirrel girl, madame hydra

>Kick out: sentinel, storm, phoenix, x-23

I love Rival Schools but Batsu is shit. Kyosuke, Akira or a Gorin student would be better choices than teen Ryu.

>jack gets in
>level 3 involves the car
I would pre-order it for that alone.

Monica Rambeau was token black woman. (Storm is a filthy Mutant)

Classic Megaman and Zero have both been in two games.
Proto Man can rep the classic series AND the red guys at once.

What does Jessica Jones do that isn't done by She-Hulk?

thanks to trump's ban on muslims we aren't going to get kamala

but don't worry capcom and disney have worked out a deal with trump and now kamala will be available as a premium dlc character at the low cost of $25 with over 10% of the proceeds going directly to sanctuary cities. additional charges may apply

They should just give us the same roster as last time.

Except also with Venom / Carnage.

>thanks to trump's ban on muslims we aren't going to get Kamala

wew lad.

AoS just teased pure terrigen crystals, bomb might be coming at some point.

>AoS does a Kamala Khan arc
>runs out of budget for the SFX halfway through just like Robbie

I want the Arisen from the prologue of Dragon's Dogma.

I also want Silver Surfer and Punisher

Anybody have a template?

>needing a template
just post the new pictures overtop the old ones

I seriously doubt anyone from Dragon's Dogma would ever make it in.

Though, if any company were going to make a pull that obscure, it'd certainly be Capcom...

Want
>Thanos
>Adam Warlock
>Squirrel Meme
>Black Panther
>Mr. Fantastic/The Maker
>Someone Pym-Powered
>Symbiote

Not want:
lol idc

I can feasibly see them replacing certain characters with similar ones. Like Super-Skrull being all stretchy and shit might be heavily retooled into Ms. Marvel, or Sentinel might get replaced with Ultron

Mvc3 was packed with relatively obscure characters so i dont think that's an issue. Well maybe not "packed" but it had quite a few.

We have fairly similar rosters, though I tried to fit mine in with that one leak that said X-Men and F4 characters would only be DLC.

felicia has 100% finished assets they can port over from mvc3 and just add one or two new moves like they are already doing with cap and ryu as seen from the trailer

that alone gives her a higher chance of returning

I want

Cable
Longshot
Punisher
Wendigo
Puck
Magik
Adam X
Baracuda

>Dragon's Dogma
nah