Batman v Superman: REALLY THAT BAD

Part of moviebob's continuing series
>just part 1 is over an hour long
Sweet fancy Moses Reviewkino is truly here

youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0

It wasn't that bad

did anyone ever told him that just because you talking fast, doesnt make the things you say interesting or insightful

That's pretty much everyone in Boston tho.

turn the speed to 0.75 if you're having trouble keeping up, but yeah I agree his fast speech is annoying

>Jesse Eisenburg as Lex
>Batman murdering criminals
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
>PS2 cutscene Doomsday fight

>Jesse Eisenburg as Lex
At least he was different, Spacey just played the same Luthor as Gene Hackman
>Batman murdering criminals
As he should, he's not a pussy, and he can't afford the luxury of simply stopping them like Superman
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
IT'S LIKE THEY STOP FIGHTING WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT AFTER ALL
>PS2 cutscene Doomsday fight
Would you have preferred a skybeam?

BvS is really that bad
>because it was a little sad and kids can't see it
>WORST MOVIE OF THE DECADE
Wow at least after 5 minute you already know you can shut down this shitrade (Shit + Tirade)

>>Jesse Eisenburg as Lex

It was fantastic. Fuck off and go back to Sup Forums with the rest of the manchildren.

There were several skybeams in the doomsday fight

I think this thing that annoy me most about his actual reviews is how he fucking speaks. Just constant fast talking pretentious babbling with random slips into an over the top Boston accent. His reviews actually read pretty tolerable but listening to him fucking hurts.

I would bet he uses the phrase "toxic masculinity" at least once.

>>Batman murdering criminals
>As he should
>As he should
>As he should
>As he should
>As he should
>As he should

Jesse Eisenberg did a fine job portraying Lex as a neurotic, somewhat manic Zuckerberg type who's obsessed with killing Superman
I'm glad they had a slightly different spin on him instead of just making him the bald Chad he is everywhere else

Those are all fair reasons for those things to exist but that doesn't mean they work in the film. The point of the Martha scene for example is obvious but that doesn't mean it actually works in accomplishing what it's trying to do.

>an hour of movieblob

please god no why

>At least he was different, Spacey just played the same Luthor as Gene Hackman

Just because Jesse Eisenberg's "young tech CEO" was different doesn't mean it wasn't shit. His dialogue is obnoxious and cringeworthy is every fucking scene, his plan makes no sense, and he ruins the ending of the film.

How about instead of Gene Hackman's Luthor we get an actually interesting take on the character he's supposed to be portraying??

>he imagined himself to be a Jay Sherman (the critic) type
>he thinks he understands cinema and is succeful

Also the fact that he plays his talking faster doesn't mean it's good

I find to be quite comfy after a few viewings now. I really enjoy the God/Superman uniting the human race themes.

Yeah, it's much worse.

i can't just a man who can't even make good health decisions. Why should I care about his opinion on movies?

a movie along those lines would be okay I guess

BvS wasn't.

Yeah well i focus on those parts and zone out on the less enjoyable parts.

>Spacey just played the same Luthor as Gene Hackman
Oh really? Did Gene Hackman bang a 14 yr old boy on set?

... so you don't watch the movie at all?

a man who is spends his life reading comics and watching movies should not be in good shape if he is truly dedicated

>the bald Chad

Thing is Lex is only like that in the cartoons and when geoff "talentless insecure retard" johns writes him.

Outside those two you can find the non-canon Loeb comics and Smallville, a show for girls

I'm really not as fussed about it as you may be. I'm just saying I don't hate it as much as when I first saw it.

This guy's Twitter byline contains the phrase "neoliberal shill." Given the timing of the release of this video, it's clear to me that's not the only thing he shills for.

>Movieblob

No thanks.

See...

This is the kind of retard that disliked lex, a dumbass that believes Darkseid war and John's lex isnt complete shit

It's my guilty pleasure. I even enjoyed SS. As the story becomes more irrelevant after multiple viewings, the actors and production design is growing on me.

>watching a fucking hour long video of some autistic fuck who is too dumb to understand capeshit

Watched the whole damn thing earlier, it's a good breakdown of the movie and it's faults if you can get past the "moviebobness" of the whole thing, which if you can't no fault at all, the guy is pretty awful and his speech pattern sucks.

I just picked a random recent lex pick from my PC, bringing up Darkseid War to defend Eisenerg Lex shows how desperate you really are to defend this garbage

Too bad he sucks with that even.

>lex
That was pretty bad
>batman killing
You would have a point if they did that to make batman more edgy and badass but it actually served a purpose to his character arc and the idea of Superman and it's not even subtle, Batman has gotten old and has seen terrible shit like the death of robin and god like aliens leveling cities etc and he's just tired of it all, Alfred specifically addresses this with the whole "turns good men cruel" speech. It's not until the end with Superman's sacrifice that Batman becomes good and hopeful again which is shown when Batman decides not to brand Lex, reinforcing the idea of Superman being the ideal hero to inspire good in all of us.
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
Batman is coming to the slow realization that he's becoming or has been a Joe Chill, I don't know why people have an issue with the scene out of all the other ones you can choose from.
>PS2 cutscene doomsday fight
Yeah it was shit
This movie is honestly not the comic book movie sin that people make it out to be. The only real issue this movie has is Lex, editing issues and the forcing a DCEU buildup. Criticizing the movie because it's "dark" is idiotic and by the way BVS isn't that dark unless you're 5 years old. Same goes with criticizing marvel because there's too many jokes although to be fair the jokes aren't even funny.

>Thing is Lex is only like that in the cartoons and when geoff "talentless insecure retard" johns writes him.

low quality b8

>moviebob
New lows everyday mcucks

>You would have a point if they did that to make batman more edgy and badass but it actually served a purpose to his character arc and the idea of Superman and it's not even subtle, Batman has gotten old and has seen terrible shit like the death of robin and god like aliens leveling cities etc and he's just tired of it all, Alfred specifically addresses this with the whole "turns good men cruel" speech. It's not until the end with Superman's sacrifice that Batman becomes good and hopeful again which is shown when Batman decides not to brand Lex, reinforcing the idea of Superman being the ideal hero to inspire good in all of us.

We literally JUST had a Batman movie (with a better director) that included a "broken Batman learning to be a hero again after the death of a loved one". It's tired and doesn't contrast well with MoS Superman who is ALSO grimdark and brooding.

How can a faggot who claims to know and love these characters autistically REEEE about "COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS ARE FOR KIDS," and shit on anyone who suggests otherwise when the source material much of it was based on was the story that helped to elevate comics above a medium specifically aimed at younger readers.

>Prefers Raimi to HC

Can we trust him?

The superhero genre as a whole is largely made for children, this is a fact (even though many stories are aimed and marketed towards adults)

He literally says this in the review

>Snyder is a good filmmaker
>more razzies than oscars

Even if you hate his politics you must admit his REALLY THAT GOOD series is quality. The Matrix and Spider-Man 2 vids especially.