Be me

>be me
>be a talentless hack
>never been in a good role
>currently in one of the worst shows ever made
>career going nowhere
>"looks" have faded
>look like a albino nerd
>remember the time the great actor Kevin Spacey offered me some personal advice in the past
>remember him placing his hand on my shoulder
>fuckingrapistgetoffme.jpeg
>accuse him of rape, twenty years after said "event"
>say I want to "raise awarness"
>just want fame t b h
>destroy a man's career
>meanwhile, newspapers want to interview me daily
>google search throughout the roof

what a fucking scumbag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAZyGJ8-K2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude i agree.

>Kevin Spacey was drunk and wrestled him at a party.
>after years of thinking about it decide it was rape

How wet do you think his boipusci was?

>14 year old ginger gay
>doesn't want to take a trip with 28 year old space man
Yeah . This story is crap

I don't get it either. If i was 19 and Demi Moore wanted to fugg me it would have been a dream come true. Speaking of which why does no one care about this youtu.be/lAZyGJ8-K2Q

Spaceman Kev shouldn't have tried to fuck him. Can't blame Rapp for playing this card, I had no idea who he was until this happened. I don't think he did it to boost his profile though.

>be 14 year old qt twink
>not into gross man dick
makes sense to me

Just today I discovered he was in Dazed and Confused. I like Dazed and Confused.

He is albino, he colors his hair.

Twinks love man cock
What are you a fag?

Yeah when I 14 I was on gaydar messaging 30/40 year olds.

>being gay
KYS

I honestly thought he was the guy who played Whitey in Me, Myself, and Irene.

Is that the Firefly pilot?

THIS IS NOT ALAN TUDYK YOU BUTTWIPES

Is he from road trip?

Yeah, and the beta blonde guy from Dazed and Confused who tried fucking the freshman.

You'd be shocked to find out how many "18 year olds" on Grindr are actually 13-17.

yes, this is a very believable scenario

you have truly opened my eyes and activated my almonds

thank you graceful user

Is it a rule that every post made has to hyperbolic shit?

>Guy exaggerates some trivial bullshit which happened ages ago purely for attention
Normally I hate it when people make over the top LARP posts but in this case OPs interpretation of events seems perfectly reasonable. Spacey probably did try (and fail) to put the moves on him or something but I doubt that Rapp actually gave a shit after the fact. The fact that he picked this exact moment to share his story is telling. You had 30 years, but now that your career is stalling and you see that #MeToo is the trendy new wave your conscience is telling you that it's time to speak up? Come on now, fuck off with that, and I don't want to hear that "the bravery of those women inspired me" bullshit either. This is a simple ploy for attention.

The worst thing spacey could have done here was open his mouth. Whether he did it or not, until it was proven, giving an apology just comes across as an admission of guilt. maybe he['s trying to sound like a nice guy and go through the motions because we know what happens to people who get accused of sexual assault, but making an admission about it, he's screwed either way, moreso than if he just denied it or didn't say anything.

Until the allegations are proven to be true or false I won't pass judgement, but if Spacey did do it, then I think he's lost a lot of my respect

Why? He didn't rape you

if he was honest about it here it reduces the chance of more people coming forward
could this be an engineered deflection to distract from the worst offenders?

because we shouldn't place rapists in positions of trust and prestige. He's a very talented actor and I'm sure he's a nice, professional guy, but his career's effectively dead if the allegations are true

But he's not even a rapist

Define rape. At the very least he could be found guilty of sexual assault

>gross man dick
He was 26, hardly old - even to a 14 year old. I would have given anything to have a hot 26 year old chick all over my dick as a teenager.

according to him that happened in 86

spacey was nobody back then

so the excuse "nobody would believe me because he had all the power" is kinda fucking bullshit.

He was pretty good in A Beautiful Mind tbqh tbqh.