What if all along the Inhumans were the ones who were really being shafted?

The entire moral debate between the Mutants and the Inhumans is so ridiculously imbalanced in the Mutants favor. Almost as if the Inhumans were meant to be the hated party.

What if they are? What if this whole time Marvel was setting up the Inhumans to be the most reviled hero group just so they could be thrown under the bus for the X-Men to make their triumphant return? The previews for ResurreXion already suggest that the Inhumans are probably going to be forced to fuck off back into space.

The X writers can't get enough of having their team be the victims of oppression or extinction stories, even if they have to shit on the characterization of other heroes like Captain America.

I don't care by this point. Marvel is clearly making their business model 'make people angry'. So I have stopped reading.

Thing is, IvX is clearly saying the Inhumans are right because they are now resorting to a kids team to save the day.

Marvel should really stop thinking that everybody wants to see heroes fighting each other, it's really becoming bad for comic sales.

Just like the Avengers were being shafted in AvX?
What about Wolverine's team in Schism?

No, Marvel is tone-deaf and out of touch with reality.

>muties being gassed
>an act worthy of revulsion

>Checks IvX#3 in previous Win-O'-Threads
>None present for access
Guessing the series going so bad that nobody wants to archive it

This.

Champions is basically "DAE cyclops is literally Hitler xddd" and frankly it's just gotten tiring and it's been made quite apparent that whoever is writing this has a total lack of introspection and is saying these things genuinely.

Maybe someone snapped at Marvel and wants mutants to be gassed to set precedence for other people to be gassed? If Ike Perlmutter is the Gigakike that everyone says he is, then I could see Soule, Lemire, and even Waid becoming /pol just to get even.

Also they need to get that gas cloud over Israel. Kill all the mutants there, which is their main defense force, leave Israel vulnerable, and then ISIS inhumans rush Israel and exterminate all the jews and mutants. Bonus points if we can get Magneto and Kitty Pryde gassed for extra butthurt and to kill off one of Bendis's waifus.

Joking aside I'd actually like to see how they backpedal from Inhumans being the good guys because with their cultural gas cloud killing mutants at worst and causing mutants to become refugees at best. All in all Inhumans are ISIS and I can't wait for Kamala to be dragged through the mud of it all, especially if Devil Dinosaur dies from M-Pox and therefore Moon Girl dies/gets sick because of their mental link. Even if the Inhumans win then the entire world is saturated with T-Mist which would force most of the current Inhumans into second terrigenesis. In their hubris they'd kill their own species and/or become mutated monsters and it would fall upon HydraCap to keep humanity strong by rebooting the Sentinel Program but have it purge mutant and inhuman alike. Combo that with the planetary shield so the alien inhumans can't get in, it would be a master plan to finally exterminate every alien/foreign influence on humankind.

From a certain point of view they are being shafted, having everything unique and interesting about them ignored to make them X-men knock offs. Still it's not hard for me to believe Marvel is dumb enough to just not realize how much everyone hates the Inhumans now and why they're villains in this story.

But HydraCap oppose the shield.

How do they manage to make the side they're trying to shill for look like shit to the audience with so many events? Why are they incompetent?

>What if all along the Inhumans were the ones who were really being shafted?
I see you are a man of culture as well.

That's... that's a joke about them, right...?

>Almost as if the Inhumans were meant to be the hated party.
Yet they aren't from the in-universe point of view
That's an edit

In case there is any doubt

PEOPLE ARE DYING CHILDREN! MUTANTS ARE GOING FUCKING EXTINCT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

E
D
I
T

>Since when is self-preservation our primary goal?

Since a bald crippled recruited 5 teenagers to form a military unit with disguises to protect a mansion full of their kind in Upstate NY.

Oh. I was thinking that might be from one of those writers who like to point out Marvel shit.

The X-Men and Mutants have always been dying out. It's the whole cornerstone of the franchise. Grant Morrison was the only writer to make the threat a reality. He delivered the goods on that Human-Mutant war in Planet X and Here Comes Tomorrow.