The Leauge knows how to make an entrance

#ALL IN

I can't even tell if they're joking anymore

This is fucking retarded.

>All In

That's what Ben said before sticking two fingers in Gal's buttcrack

That is a badass entrance. I love how Diana is just strolling while Bats hams it up.

OH NO NO NO NO

Talking about superhero movies over 15, even if mocking them, is fucking pathetic

You have no soul. That Batlanding is pretty much how every kid ever pretends their flailing looks in their heads.

whats the made up complaint this time?

this is shit. WHERES THE QUIPS?!

bat nigga hit the dab

This. Looks pretty fucking perfect, just the right level of overdramatic and comic like, without looking overdone. It's basically comic-to-screen.

Fucking this I just wish both sides would just go away.

Sup Forums PLEASE EXPLAIN ME, ONCE :
WHY ARE THEY DOING A SEQUEL OF A MOVIE EVERYONE HATED?

>all in
>only two finger rather than his whole fist

only mongs hated it

looks like Spiderman flying lmao

like shite

So every time flash activates his powers, even to say..turn his head head real fast, he is going to become a conduit of dangerous electricity and sparks?

Because despite the poor reviews of BvS, it still made WB enough profit to continue on with their cinematic universe. Why do Transformers movies keep getting made despite everyone hating them? Because money.

>Made up complaint
Dude, his landing is hilariously shitty looking, the background is blatant cgi, and wonderwoman couldnt be less enthused to be there

holy shit lmao

>mfw been lurking this sewer enough for a shitpost doctorate
>???
>i can't even tell who's trolling who anymore

*nervous chuckle* he-he th- this is all ironic ri- rite?

>DUDE I don't like I don't like whine whine

Tried real hard there to say much of nothing

its like batman tipping his imaginary fedora

your mom is hilariously shitty looking

>dude I like it LOL
You can do better, at least he said something

Some like his landing. Background is fine. WW looks normal, did you want her to be on toes jumping and clapping? Is that all you got? Now what?

He literally said nothing

>Why do Transformers movies keep getting made despite everyone hating them?
pleb

he said nothing

Looks like complete shit.

Is it possible this is only in the trailer, and gets cut for the actual movie? I'd imagine they'd realize it looks too goofy on final cut.

But the first transformers was decent in its own genre. Thats why they were able to built on it.

>dude I like it
>dude I didnt

>any difference

are you retarded?

then they would have to cut the whole movie

This

And this. Even going by online reviews (and guess what normies who ate it up to the tune of 800+million dollars don't usually bother to do?) 60%+ of viewers gave it a positive review, and a lot more mixed.

It's just those that truly hated it are fucking loud and vehement on their hatred of it, to the point they are still bitching two years later. So it certainly made a bigger impact on their lives than most cinema has.

It's actually pretty amazing. In thirty years it will come up in film classes as a phenomenon the professors have the students research.

I've never even loved a movie so much I could talk about it for years. Let alone hated one that much.

>marvel shills trying this hard to find problems

top lel

>>any difference
one is reddit the other Sup Forums

guess who is which

You Marlel poojeets don’t even try anymore, do you?

>DC being horrible shit
>is a "made up" complaint
Is Marvel gonna freak?

get out and take your shit taste

Holy fucking CRINGE

I scrubbed this shit from my memory. Fuck you for reminding me, asshole.

I don't remember dabbing.

>yfw you realize MCU vs DCU is the only way the companies can keep this shit alive for so long

>mousedrones

Why does the CG in this movie look just as bad as Wonder Woman when it has double the budget

heh, no defense this time huh?

>Muh company wars reeeeee! Suicide Squad won an Oscar!!! BvS was just too smart for you! Shillllsssss!!

Why the fuck is a powerless woman keeping in stride and flying with literal godlike characters?

>every complaint I don't like is just part of an elaborate conspiracy.

>argue with my non complaints!!

Their first 4 movies have also made more at the BO. Are you trying to discredit DCEU? Because you’re clearly failing

not a marvel shill, OP's clip looks terrible. I guarantee you it gets cut/reshot before final movie is released.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand DC's Justice League. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of comic book knowledge most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Justice League truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bat Man's existential catchphrase "You Will," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as DC's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Flash tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
And lets be honest guys, its going to be lower, am I right?

The best part about this flick is that DCucks have to defend a Joss Whedon movie

>using an example of a movie from the same director now overlooking Justice League
is this advanced shitposting, or are you retarded?

>Their first 4 movies have also made more at the BO
More money than, what? Than Marvel? No they haven't, that's not even an argument though. I thought you DCfags don't count financial success?

It's the same medium where hawkeye has fought Surtur

If you are suprised by this point or still asking stupid questions like this when it's been mainstream since avengers made a billion..you're a retard.

come one, answer the question, which one do you think is Sup Forums and which one is reddit

>he's still feigning an actual problem

kek

>”hurr durr it maid zillions, so dey can do wat dey want an u haev 2 except it! K! Hurrrr”

The absolute state of Marlel poojeets

>iconic Snyderesque 360 degrees, slow-motion shot of the triumphant League assembling itself after defeating a great cosmic evil and saving planet Earth...
>...Batman slips on a banana peel and lets out a loud fart during his fall
>Flash quips in "huh-oh, I guess this is Bat-zinga!" Aquaman and Wonderwoman's laugh
>cue Hans Zimmer temp track
>directed by Joss Whedon

PLEASE Sup Forums HELP

DC IS POINTING GUN AT ME

ARGH HELP ME PLEASEEEE GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUE

i generally like the MCU, but good grief, that was one of the worst shots in the franchise. it barely works on the level of a movie poster or advertisement.

Any mention of reddit should be permabanned at this point

Check it yourself retard. The first 4 DCEU movies have made MORE money than MCU first 4 movies. Understand now autismo?

>he is getting triggered
lmao

>No they haven't
he meant their first 4 made more than marvels first 4 retard. at least try to keep up. he isnt wrong either

Cancer speaks

and then he gets up and he's all stiff and out of breathe

How long do I have to wait till you man up and answer the question?

What question retard? Do you think you are only talking to one person on this board? You mentioning reddit is part of the current problem. You should head back there if you cant follow

I'm guessing you won't man up and admit you came here literally from there.

>If i pretend more, maybe he'll drop it

This is what actual shilling looks like, btw. Also, are you undee the impression there are no problems with the DCU? Are you retarded?

>he literally can't even acknowledge the question
Maybe you can answer this one then, on a scale from 1 to 10, how triggered are you?

But nobody is making that "argument"...

you never asked me a question retard

Your autism is flaring

I wish everyone itt was dead

>he won't even answer that
God damn, its like literally talking to a child.

>he meant their first 4 made more than marvels first 4
Not sure if that is true and again, as another user asked, how is that an argument? Phantom Menace made a lot too.

>are you undee
>Are you retarded?

How stupid are you?

>the "let's ask him a question to avoid answering his" tactic
Sad.

>its like literally talking to a child.

Ironic, youve made a fool of yourself this whole thread

>he is still going

Got your Quips right here

>he will never give up

>hah i have him beat surely

>said the triggered cuck

*under

You going to respond or just keep deflecting?

>said the triggered cuck

>debating a retard that can't into grammar

Not on your life.

>indeed he did

>>indeed he did

>you spelled a single word wrong, that means I don't have to acknowledge the argument, teehee ;)
Ok then, faggot.

>epic

>Is Marvel gonna freak?
*keep on freaking

I'm a bit of a grammar nerd haha

>>epic

>simply epic