I'm gonna die and my memories will be gone

>i'm gonna die and my memories will be gone
DEEP

>not finding eternal life through Christ Jesus

It doesnt matter who we are, what matter is what we saw

Memes aside this is probably the most overrated scene in all of cinema

Because the opinion of some Virgin neckbeard neet matters. Sure thing, kiddo.

Holy shit. Its not like it happened to... every fucking person who died.

No, that would be the "I am your father" scene is ESB.

>>i'm gonna die and my memories will be gone
>DEEP
Deep where?

Ridley's such a hack he's ripping off rick and morty

don't be hard on yourself, I think your opinion matters

in your mom's asshole

>I TAKE JOKES SRSLY

LMAO REDDIT

change it to a google bar with "ana de armas weinstein"

Why is this scene getting memed just now? Shouldn't you guys y'know, meme the sequel?

Robots don't have souls

>Why is this scene getting memed just now? Shouldn't you guys y'know, meme the sequel?

He saw them

>Roy: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
>Deckard: Okay, well, I'm sure if they're actually meaningful and not just sci-fi word salad, I can understand where you're coming from.
>Roy: I saw some spaceships and a lazer, and also a big gate
>Deckard: ....

Nobody cared who I was until I saw C-beams

Uh-oh, looks like someone thought this scene was actually deep!

I bet you cant see C-beams faggot.

>it doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan
BIG

>I saw shiny stuff
I literally cried, then got sober, and raised two children to be health, happy, gainfully employed members of society after seeing this scene.

>i've seen some things in my life
>*dies abruptly*

well that was anti-climactic

nothing to meme in the sequel. This scene is actually, good so it's funny to make fun of it. There'd be no punchline in making fun of the mediocre shit that is BR2049

so did a 14 year old just see this for the first time and is trying to make a meme out of it?

>"I've got all these memories, man"
>replican'ts being implanted with memories is a big feature of the movie

wew roy

Imagine how shitty this movie would of been if he had just let him fall.

I once saw Sophie Dee take two dicks in her asshole, Lana Rhodes fuck three BBCs at once in a Blacked scene... all these memories will be gone like cum in a whore’s mouth. Time to fap.

>wars not very nice
Wow SO DEEP

>DUUUH EVERYBODY DIES

plebs watch the classics

>words and sentences

DEEPPPPPP!!!

no film is deep.

robot saved his enemy, discovers empathy, makes poetry, knows what's to be human on the spot just to die next. But no. Plebs like.. yea no i'm gonna die and my memories will be gone.
The emperor is fully clothed here, dipshit.

>This scene is actually good
lol

Ignore it. Retards think a lighthearted meme was an open door for them to showcase their idiocy.

*tips fedora*

>poetry
>DUDE SEA BEANS AND FIRE... IN SPACE!

Read a book nigger

>Pleb
Stop being a pleb

The tears in the rain speech always hits me hard these days. I have early onset alzheimers and I can already feel memories slipping through my fingers like grains of sand. Months have just been flying by, my birthday came and went without me even realizing. There's nothing I fear more than losing my most cherished memories but it's inevitably going to happen and coming to terms with that reality hasn't been easy. Rewatched the original movie before going to see 2049 and that scene reduced me to tears.

>Still a pleb
Reverse plebing.

>space stuf
>muh poetry
nice

>I saw a spaceship... stars and shit....

cool dude

maybe i'm missing the entire point of this scene, but doesn't the second movie basically destroy the meaning of this part?

I mean, we know now that memories can be saved digitally and shared to others. so why didn't Roy do that? did that technology not exist at the time?

>unironically like genre fiction
>calling others plebs

>muh poetry rules of no futury words
>muh movie rules of no good genre fiction

>I once saw a gate Deckard
who gives a fuck

He was a fugitive on the run with a countdown clock inside him. I doubt he could have done it even if it was possible.

>stars and shit

Both true, yes

Time to go to sleep.

>gets destroyed, deflects

>huh, did you say something?

go to bed roy

>no one bats an eyelash at the replicant that tried to flip Deckard to death

Reminder.

I'm glad that I don't like this film as much as some other people clearly do. I can see this stupid forced shit ruining it.

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Deckard. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our attack ships on fire down the shoulders of Orion. Watching C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my ship, looking out at you kids in the rain and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Watch as Gaff have rough sex with Rachel in the hovercar, and clean her out afterwards. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left. Time to die.