Neo natsi kino

what neo nazi kinos am I missing?
>The Believer
>Romper Stomper
>American History X

green room

surf nazis must die

Only someone as retarded as a Nazi would watch something like The Believer or American History X and think it's pro-nazi.

Kill yourself brainlet.

did I say it was pro nazi? I want movies about skinheads, not pro nazi flicks pal

leftists changed the definition of nazi to just mean "white people" now so any movie with white people is a de facto nazi film now.

This Is England
Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS
Night Porter
he only said movies about nazis, not pro nazi dipshit

>playing the victim right away

you sound like a low test queer

the original script for american history X had the main character shave his head after his brother is killed

Making the movie overwhelmingly pro nazi.

It was so triggering ed norton refused to shoot it because the message it sent was overwhelmingly anti black

>lists anti-nazi films
good job

nazis are cool

how does that make the movie pro nazi? the only thing that does is show that violence and hate lead to more violence and hate, which is the movies point anyway

should I said skinhead in op

Do people forgot how to read now? OP clearly says movies about nazis not pro nazi you illiterate piece of trash.

>American History X
>anti-nazi
sure but its pro racism

>searching for refutation of argument
>only petty bickering found
bot disengaged

did you see the movie retard?

Ed norton's character goes full nazi because his father was a firefighter who was shot by a nigger. One of the most insane criminal acts niggers do (and they do it alot)

He then got "reformed" in the movie in prison and gave up his racism.

The movie ended with his dead brother in his arms. With the evil white man being punished for his sins against the multicultural world order

The REAL ending of the movie has him literally taking up arms against this world order. A message that was TOO MUCH for little ed norton to act out.

It falls into the same trap as The Believer in that they try so hard to humanize the bad guys that they overdo it and make them the most likable characters in the films.

>this lack of reading comprehension
>anger
>lack of self-awareness
wow you have problems

do you really look at the entire movie and think one scene can change the entire movie? the movie is about the circle of hate and violence. just because the protag breaks out of it doesn't change the inherent message. and him falling back into it wouldn't change it either. the point was made. adding that scene would've made the movie very heavy handed and i'm glad they didn't.

also, if you're a nazi all your conscious life and decide to not be one because your brother tells you, doesn't mean all your sins are washed away. you may still have some of the hate you put out in the world come back to you. imagine if the races were reversed and a black kid grew up being a gangbanger and decided to stop one day and the next day was shot by the cops. yes, it would be tragic but you wouldn't use that to justify being a gangbanger.

The message is simply that violence begets violence.

>the movie is about the circle of violence

The movie TRIED to be about the circle of violence. But it ended up being a the most potent film justifying the reasons for real racism ever shot.

The real ending of the movie is literally "holy shit the main character was right the whole time fuck niggers"

The fake ending of the movie was literally a jewish fantasy in which nazis get punished by having their families killed.

How you cant see this is beyond my understanding

Maybe im forgetting something but almost every instance of violence in this movie is initially committed by blacks.

>Dereks father is a firefighter literally serving the state and is gunned down by blacks
>Dereks father's (who is now dead) car is broken into by armed blacks and he is forced to kill them

The movie is overwhelmingly sympathetic to derek and his political beliefs because he literally didnt do anything wrong

the real ending, you know, the one that actually happens in the movie, the REAL ending, is the character showing he learned something and grew as a person, choosing to be a better person

your fake imaginary ending is the character reverting to his previous self, choosing to continue the cycle of violence thereby showing he learned nothing from what happened to him

>your kid brother is gunned down by a nigger AT SCHOOL
>welp better go volunteer at the local YMCA

lol you are fucking retarded. The entire movie is unintentionally a exploration of what causes racism and the true ending is a justification for it , showing that "changing yourself" isnt enough to protect you and your family from it.

>made up ending
Its the most well known production facts about the movie dipshit.

the bad guy in american history x was either their father or the one who managed the nazi operation (murray?). norton was a bad kid with bad influences but was too young to be considered evil.

>The real ending of the movie is literally "holy shit the main character was right the whole time fuck niggers"
lol no. that's what you got out of it because that's what you wanted to get out of it. norton used to consider all black people to be the same and deserving of hatred till he met a good person who saved his ass in prison.

if norton relapses because of his brother's death that doesn't change the main point. from the point of the black kid who shot him, he was killing the nazi kid brother of a guy who curbstomped a black dude because he hated them so much.

i'd agree with you if the vinyards were perfectly nice people all along who just randomly got shot causing the big brother to become a nazi. it would be a stupid film but a pro-racism message would be pretty hard to ignore there.

norton shaving or not shaving his head changes the tone of the movie from optimistic to pessimistic. it doesn't change the message. if anything it glorifies the white guy even more in it's current avatar by showing him rise above hate unlike the others in the movie.

Is that fucking broteam?

>oh wow i met one black person in prison
>i get out of prison and my only brother is murdered by a black person

dude.... there is a fucking REASON they didnt film the real ending and its because the movie is a powerful argument for segregation and white resentment towards blacks.

Even without the ending. American history X is a extremely popular movie in white nationalist circles because its the only one ever made to produce coherent arguments for it.

The jews who put the movie together fucked up badly and thats why no movies like it have been made since.

But the movie never shows how blacks are inferior, just that they're as violent as Derek.

>they shoot firemen
>they bring guns to school
>they literally rob you if you beat them in basketball

It was implied bud

>because the movie is a powerful argument for segregation and white resentment towards blacks.
if that's how you see it the ending doesn't change that fact at all. one person deciding not to react doesn't change the message of the movie.

here's the thing, you clearly haven't understood the message of the movie. and nor do you care to. you're just self-inserting as norton and are pissed off that he decided to be a bigger man than you would've been. that's the only reason i can think of for caring so much about the ending of the movie. after the point his brother is killed, the message of the movie about the circle of hate has already been made. norton's reaction to that only changes your perception about his character and the tone the movie decides to end on. that's all. why would you think his reaction validates or invalidates your understanding of the events. why do you need him to agree with you.

>American history X is a extremely popular movie in white nationalist circles because its the only one ever made to produce coherent arguments for it.
because white nationalists circles are too dumb to get the point of the movie. that society cannot be improved through hate.

>The jews who put the movie together fucked up badly and thats why no movies like it have been made since.
yes, they did fuck up by expecting everyone to get the movie.

also, last i heard jews were pitting whites against blacks so they keep wasting their energy against each other instead of them. hmm, looks like you fell right into their trap.

Higher Learning is great.

>jews are pitting whites against blacks

this argument was literally brought up in the movie lol

>norton used to consider all black people to be the same and deserving of hatred till he met a good person who saved his ass in prison
This doesn't counter user's point well. "He met one decent black person, therefore he realizes his generalized racism was wrong" is pretty weak. Of course there are at least a small number of every kind of person within every ethnicity, but that doesn't still mean that the average person of that ethnicity is good/bad/violent/smart/stupid.

Vinyard would've need to see statistical, scientific evidence that blacks are civilized/intelligent or the movie to succeed in its point.

The idea that simply presenting one example defeats a generalization based on lots more evidence is ridiculous.

The movie failed to convince of its thesis, instead making a strong argument why you should avoid blacks.

if nazis are master race how come they lost like dumb cucks

how come one country conquered the whole of europe?

This is literally the ending to the film in my head, because the idea that Norton becomes a refugees-welcome-shitlib at that point is too fucking ridiculous to even entertain.

>one country
learn 2 history

>gnatsies

right because the only 2 positions you can take in life are either a refugees welcome cuck or a 14/88 larper

Isn't that picture a shop of broteam?

I don't think that race is the sole factor why blacks act like they do. Culture, especially this utterly disgusting ghetto thug culture informs so much of their behavior and contributes a lot to their devaluation of life.

>Vinyard would've need to see statistical, scientific evidence that blacks are civilized/intelligent or the movie to succeed in its point.
i didn't put it across well but it wasn't that one person changed his perception of a race. rather that one event changed his perception of race-relations. the black guy in prison rose above racial lines to save him and that made life better for both of them. he also got to see things from the other point of view. he realized statistical evidence doesn't mean shit unless you know the full picture (as in could he really take incarceration rates on face value given that the black dude was in for petty crime or the context that most black people grow up in)

>The movie failed to convince of its thesis, instead making a strong argument why you should avoid blacks.
no you just failed to understand the thesis. the stats about blacks and their general behavior is never really the topic of debate. the actual question is how do we make a better society for all of us. prison is a microcosm for that. it shows what a racially segregated society full of hate would look like. and then it shows that transcending that segregation and hate will make life better for all parties involved.

the movie made it's point very well imo. a lot of people would benefit in their lives if they understood it. sadly, a lot don't.

>there are people on this board so brainlet that they miss the message of American History X
Seriously hoping this is b8

>shitalians helped
lmao
those spaghetti niggers can't skip their fifth nap of the day let alone help in conquering europe

you sound really dumb
and ciesta is a spanish thing

>ciesta
it's spelled siesta you nigger
also
when did i say siesta?