NETFLIX SUSPENDS HOUSE OF CARDS S6 PRODUCTION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cnbc.com/2017/10/31/netflix-suspends-production-of-house-of-cards-indefinitely.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-uk-creator-michael-dobbs-devastated-netflix-cancellation-1202198518/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just thinking those were gonna be some awkward shoots.

How will he rape his way out of this one?

Translation: they are suspending production, so they can kill off Spacey's character and rewrite the ending with Claire as the main character for the bulk of the final season.

Part of me wonders if they really fucking regret right now, wasting the original ending to HoC in season four as a shock twist plotline.

is anybody really surprised by this? spacey was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too convincing as a creep in se7en.

So netflix is finished? This streaming service will be shut down before 2020. F

fucking dirty old faggot pedophile
in the 50's this guy would've been killed in college and mysteriously never heard from again

A fitting abrupt end to a house of cards.

why did he put out that retarded statement?
I would have done some thing like:
"Honestly I'm feeling nauseous over the allegations made against me ... kid just wants some fame ... we live in a sad reality... see you in court"

HELP HELP

MY CAREER HAS FALLEN

because he's regularly done so much shit he knows there's more allegations that may come

then he'd just end up looking like cosby. better to just take the L from the start, the gay deflection worked a little.

what statement?

In other and equally relevant news, 17yo indian mumbu mumba took a massive shit in the streets in front of his house.

TOP KEK

why doesn't spacey just meet the netflix CEO to talk it over
if they don't agree do the last season, he can just push them in front of a train or down the stairs

The whole thing went way too far
He made "sexual advances" thirty years ago to a kid while drunk and his career is basically terminated. Meanwhile Matthew Broderick still has one although he actually killed people.

how does Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider manage to do it?

It's a bit scary how a allegation that's 30 years old with no proof can make all this happen.

>canceling your #1 money making franchise because someone made accusations on twitter

how pathetic. fuck netflix and fuck twitter

shouldn't you be fleeing the country mr singer? they're coming after you next.

To go that far, they probably suspect/know that it really happened and are doing damage control.

I actually think he maybe actually be completely innocent

No. fuck him. That pack of Hollywood swirl is the biggest group of virtue-signalling hypocrites the world has ever seen, so i hope they will all get what they deserve.

Welcome to yesterday news you mouthbreathing retard.

>Even fictional Hillary can't win

>tfw the left is shredding itself to pieces

No, yesterday they just announced that season 6 would be the last. Now, they say they've stopped filming even it.

How about you sit down and stop being angry? Good boy

Rumor has it that Dan has been paying through the nose to eliminate loose ends. If Weinstein can get pinched then no one is safe. Weinstein can coast off of his fortune for the rest of his life though. Dan gets caught he'd splatter like a bug on the windshield and have no safety net. I think he's just trying to stay off the grid, like he always has.

because some tv shows have been canceled and like less than 10 people have been accused of sexual assault without any proof?

wow, yeah how will hollywood and the entire left ever recover. lol this is what you are clinging to now, SAD

what was the original ending? just him becoming the president?

How about you stick your tongue as far as possible inside my anus? Good boy.

hush lil cuckboi, now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

>the whole media industry starts to crumble

Cool. thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>try to seduce a cute twink
>he says no and leaves
>feelsbadman.jpg
>he tells people about it
>everybody now thinks you're some sort of sexual predator and your career is ruined

Thank God I'm in a relationship, modern dating is the worst.

OH NO NO
OHOHOHOHO
PFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELP HELP MY CAREER HAS OFFICIALLY FALLEN AHAhAHAHAHA

Punishing all the other actors, crew, etc. For one man's actions?

>"My turn now!"
>NO, SORRY, STAY REKT IN THE KITCHEN

>and the fans that give you $8/mo for a subscription

the show has been garbage ever since s2 so I'm glad it's happening. I don't even care how many kids he raped, I only care about the shit shows getting cancelled.

This meme is so played out, my friend.

I seriously shouldn´t have laughed as much as I did about this

post pictures of Kevin `the kiddie fiddler` Spacey bashing trump

deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-uk-creator-michael-dobbs-devastated-netflix-cancellation-1202198518/
The real victim in all of this. He dindu nothing

two actors should make an false accusation against the other and see how far the media and sorry sons of whores like you will take it

just when you make another one of these sorry threads celebrating, they can come out and tell you it was all fake.. via twitter of course because thats where people like you congregate

leave

I still believe that Spacey isn't even gay and that he didn't harass that guy at all.

famous lefties are used to the media and powerful elites covering their asses in exchange for them pushing their propaganda. He therefor had no experience in dealing with an opposing media and also probably just thought that they would protect him again this time

Top heh

Sup Forums - Rape Allegations Generals

Are you sure you didn't rape your gf on the first night? Do you have the consent form? You'll be hearing from her 30 years from now

>show cancelled because an actor asked someone if they wanted to fuck 30 years ago
Land of the free indeed.

He's probably referring to the UK ending where his wife hires an assassin and kills him to preserve his legacy. Absolute kino of an ending, sorry for spoiling it but you asked for it bro

If he’s not gay he’s bi, but he definitely fucks men, everyone has thought it for years. I don’t really see why these allegations are so damning, if it weren’t for Toback and Weinstein no one would give a fuck about this story.

>people here unironically defend pedophile scum

America and Hollywood are 2 completely things and share different freedoms.

Jesus christ. I was 16 drunk at a party and fell asleep on the couch, woke up to a gay man in his 30's trying to kiss me. It's not that traumatizing and I'm not a faggot.

Get over it. The only faggot behaviour in this whole thing is the "oh please help me a drunk older gay man made a pass at me". It happens, sadly. A claim made today about an insignificant event 30 years ago shouldn't be so affecting.

"Hmm, my career is on the downturn. What can I possibly due to revive it in this current climate?"

and no, I'm not Kevin Spacey. Even if I was, I have better things to do on Halloween than to spend it on this fucking website.

Ha, fag.

>i'm autistic so i cannot possibly comprehend people experiencing the same/similar things differently
why is this so prevalent on Sup Forums? is empathy really that difficult?

Damn, Spacey is so blown the fuck out he came on Sup Forums to take on random shitposters.
Dude, you're fighting a cloud of bees. We'll sting you to death in the end.

>fell asleep on the couch, woke up to a gay man in his 30's trying to kiss me

Uh, what? That sounds exactly like standard gay predatory behavior you fucking muppet.
You being traumatized or not has got nothing to do with the immorality of it.

>I'm a faggot who likes to be molested! Why is anyone else different?
Your pic is a perfect representation of your post.

>haha im gay and didnt mind a fat faggot trying to kiss me and that means everyone else should enjoy it like i did
seek help

Urquhart tries to manipulate a dispute involving a Middle East oil pipeline to ensure he makes big bucks on it to fund his retirement, after a coup within the Torries starts to up that Urquhart can't squash like he normally does. The plan is complicated because Urquhart is butt-hurt that Thatcher died and everyone is obsessing about her career and shit from his days in the military (where he was forced to kill an informant who was outed by rebels to protect him from reprisals/get rid of him since he was no longer of value to the Brits), starts to threaten to be made public by the informant's brother, who wants to expose Urquhart as a murderer.

To try and gain himself time to crush his enemies, he fucks up the pipeline negotiations so that he can invade the Middle East to seize it ala Thatcher and the Fauklands. It backfires and Middle Eastern children are killed in the fighting and Urquhart's wife and bodyguard/lover decide to murder him in cold blood/frame the middle eastern man who is hounding Urquhart for killing his brother, on the day when Urquhart ends up beating Thatcher's tenure as longest serving Prime Minister in British history.

The book has the added plot point of Urquhart's wife linking the leader of the internal coup against him to the guy they frame for murder, effectively destroying the rival's career in politics but in the TV show, the bodyguard instead basically abandons Urquhart's wife after killing him for her, so that he could offer his services to Urquhart's rival (who was now able to take over the Torries).

how did you know he was fat

I was him

>Claire about to become president
>"my turn"
>show canceled
>even fictional hillary can't win

Admitting that he is gay has done nothing but cause a huge backlash.

kevin spacy-like behavior is perfectly normal in other countries

So what does this really mean? Do you think it will continue at some point?

Can we put JUST hair on him? I'm not any good at it.

>>try to seduce a 14 year old kid
ftfy

Haha who cares faggot these faggots are getting what's coming to them who cares about due process and western civilization not crumbling hahaahaha MAGA

Probably, regardless of quality the SJW publications will shit all over the final season.
>any review for season 6
>doesn’t discuss the show
>only criticism of their decision to make a final season is discussed, with a man accused of a crime 30 years ago, who was nothing but professional during filming show over the years
Am I the only one who is bothered by this? I mean it’s creepy behavior but until I see Bill Cosby numbers I don’t see why this is worth canceling a show that is huge for Netflix.

so what happens next? is his accuser going to bring it to the police? or what?

were the ratings going down or something?

Netflix doesn't disclose viewership numbers. But I think they said Narcos is their number one show

IT WAS HER TURN

Nope it's been officially cancelled

HELP HELP

I'VE TRIPPED AND FELL INTO A LITTLE BOYS ASSHOLE

So he's half a fag?