Which DC hero you would love to see have a family too?

Which DC hero you would love to see have a family too?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article130723924.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me

Fuck off Olly

I want Superman to lose the kid. I don't mind him married tho

Harley & Ivy together

Funny, I'm the opposite. I want Superman to be a single dad

The nigger in the picture makes me mad.

I want Luke Cage to be a single dad

he should never have hooked up with a basic bitch like Jessica Jones

ya, Poor Ralph needs the kids and senpai. too good not to.

Is Tim black now?

good

This isn't Marvel

Yes.

too bad racist timfag

No, he's dead (alive but captured by Mr. Oz).

i thought people not reading comics on Sup Forums was a joke

Bring them back dido you fat fuck

We need to bring back "lurk moar"as an insult,Casuals are what are ruining this board

I would take Danny as a coach parent over Jessica Jones

You know, I just realized that Jason has a thicker hair than Damian.

Have Roy and Ollie even interacted since Rebirth?

Tell me more

Oh, you are right. Damian has a bigger window.

Is King's Batman good now?

Shit was ass when I dropped it around #12

Is Dick the Lois of the group??

They will in an upcoming Green Arrow arc (next one I think).

They will soon.

I want to see aquaman and mera have a family and some spawn, the more i think on a new generation of heroes coming out over a longer period of time the more im digging it, when marvel did their "avengers kids are now all heroes" thing it happened too fast and with too many so no one gave a fuck. I think if over time on the side DC started creating more kid heroes from main or even side JL members people will like it kinda like how people are excited for supersons

Its been a slow burn but its getting better with each issue

He already has Emiko, Canary and Diggle.

But will they bring back best daughter

>I want to see aquaman and mera have a family and some spawn
Honestly, they should have already have a kid in Rebirth.

People are lazy and never really get into things so with comics its pretty black and white, you either know it or you dont so all those people who skim over shit online and are "into comics" by their friends stanard come off as posers here

I agree, also the political side of aquaman is kinda getting played out a bit in the rebirh run and mera has been the highlight of it so far, now that black manta is head of nemo and they did that "if black manta was park of some secret organization killing people i dont know what id do" line in SS vs JL by aquaman which pretty much tells us what the next arc is going to be. Aquaman is getting a bit repetitive, have a wedding, have a kid, have a "aquaman learns to be a dad and king" arc and let characters evolve naturally

>superman's house is so small his elbow is pushing in his couch cushion
Jesus christ Clark get a bigger house

Big Barda and Mr. Miracle

You got me, user.

I don't mind him. He's his own thing. He isn't trying to be Robin or anything. He's a decent addition imo. I kinda like his interactions with the Robins too. A little sad seeing Tim missing, but hopefully he'll get out in a few months in Superman's big storyline.

But they made Wally black (then retconned it)

How I wish this to happen and have him (or her) be part of the new generation alongside Jon, Damian, Emiko and Wally.

How about a more mainstream Wondy family? Or sidekick that's actually a sidekick and not known for being in a team

This. He does not deserve to be there. His only upside is he isn't Harper. But there are so many characters that should be there before Duke the le negroid boy.

And they are far more better.

Duke is literally living with Bruce. He has far more right than whoever you think should be in that panel instead.

How has this not happened yet?

Why do I suddenly feel the need to jerk it to dickgirls?

Why is a billionaire playboy eating in McDonalds with a bunch of teenage boys?

Nice. So we have the Batfamily, Superfamily and the Arrowfamily in rebirth. Who else?

That pretty rare dude. can I save it?

Who's the black kid in the picture? Is this main universe shit?

Sup Forums said that's Tim. The 3rd Robin.

We have Deathstroke's family.

It's Duke
I'm not sure if his code name is still Lark or not

One of them is his son, two were wards and basically adopted sons, and one is black refugee Bruce is housing like a German because of white guilt.
It's a kid Snyder forced into the comics to gain diversity points and because he didn't want to write Damian because he doesn't like Morrison due to his inferiority complex.

Can I get a quick rundown?

They made Tim black and he is better now with a new name.

So what happened to white Tim? Space time vortex or some shit?

I need to be the Daredevil to not be able to count how many Bruce Wayne's adopted sons there are and how many active Batman's sidekicks there are.

Do they count?

Retconned. Gotta pleased with diversities man.

The leader of the robin gang graduated to real sidekick as Bumblebee

Mary Marvel when she is old enough.

Even non reading casuals should know to Google shit before asking stupid questions

Stop trolling Timfan.

Why is Jason there?

Hopefully soon the Justice Society family.

And future Tim

Why wouldn't he be there?

>super & bat families
>not including Super Boy Prime screaming and crying in the background as he runs out of the house through the walls

Holy shit, that would be so much better.

Yeah, why Bruce’s adopted son there?

He's not replacing Tim, Tim's not even dead. He'll be back pretty soon, if not after the Superman Oz event then the end of the year at the latest.

>All these great superheroes family moments and Tim is finally gone
Rebirth has been great.

Tell me about it, user.

I still don't get the hate for Duke. He paid his dues in We Are Robin, a great book that should be remembered more. Fuck I wish he led his team as duly appointed Batfamily members. It'd be neat to see the gang again especially when they left it with each of them getting sparky new costumes and such. It could be called Duke and the Outsiders and could be Bruce realizing that he can and was taken out of the picture and he needs a backup plan if he goes dark again. Maybe the Robins could get involved saying he's building an army and obviously not trusting his boys more than a bunch of random kids.

It's just Sup Forums hating that there is a black person in comic.

I may be gay in a relationship with a Muslim whose best friends dad is an illegal immigrant but the worst part about a Trump administration is how goddamn cocky the tad/pol/es have gotten

How would a Batfamily game of cards go? Personally I can see them all trying to cheat except Dick who's just having fun. Alfred naturally wins.

;_;

he doesn't even exist in the Rebirth universe (yet?)

Flash.

he exists, he just hasn't appeared.
Rebirth didn't get rid of anything from new52 (except Superbro)

We've got a decent flash family man, we've got two sidekicks and a hero with one sidekick graduated to flash status. I mean sure black Wally is sorta dull but that'll just take one good writer to change that. I mean who the fuck thought of Animal Man as a great character before Grant took him over, or how about Steranko and Nick Fury?

C'mon guys

> No Jesse
> No Bart
> No Jay
> No Max Mercury

not muh, dude.

give it six months.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article130723924.html

>bookmaker
>being right

>bookies
>making tons of losing bets and staying in business

D.C. Has made it very clear it'll never be muh again. We gotta find something to be happy about in this shit medium right? That's why we still come to this fucking terrible place?

>he's still around, they just haven't brought him back
>he's not really dead, he's just not alive anymore

Same difference. They won't bring him back ;_;

who let Sup Forums in?

I mean that Jason isnt really a family person. He hates Damian and Dick.

I want Jon to meet his Aunt Kara for some Kryptonian ss

When is Jon gonna meet Dick? Bet they would get along.

Only time he's actively hated them was Morrison, most of the rest of the time he just isn't around them much, and he still turns up when asked like in Eternal, Robin War or the other 1000 crossovers of the New 52.

Dude what? Jason always wanted a family and he doesn't hate Dick and Damian.