Why is this movie so out of focus? Everything seems blurry

Why is this movie so out of focus? Everything seems blurry
I'm watching it in 1080 Blu-Ray so it's not a quality issue

there is duct tape on his shoulder

The gluf between Homecoming and the cinematography of Raimi's Spidermans is incredible.

CGI looked like shit so they made everything look shitty in order to compensate.

Almost all CGI in every movie is blurry to hide how shit it is. Usually it's in the background, tough luck with this one.

That's called depth of field, it's supposed to make you focus on the person who's taking and so they can be lazy and not make the background as detailed.

why is the foreground also out of focus though?

Good question, it's probably just to hide the shitty CGI like the others said, or maybe just motion blur because he's walking. Also from the picture it looks like the depth of field is focused on his left eye and everything else is blurred

Why did he web his backpack to the side of a filthy dumpster when he could have just left it on a roof no one could reach?

This is literally one of the worst looking movie ever made. Pure on screen vomit.

Sounds like The Hobbit.

>digital filming
>cheap outsourced poo in the loo CGI purposefully obfuscated by washing everything out
>brainlets in charge of color correction because SATURATION BAD, WASHED-OUT MORE REALISTIC
Nowhere near as bad as Civil War though, legitimately one of the ugliest movies I've ever seen.

Was it a different CGI studio or do they just care less these days?

This Peter Parker is not very smart

Why does a suit from Tony Stark look like it was bought off Amazon? The 40 dollar eye mod looks fancy I guess.

Tony even called it a multi-million dollar piece of equipment. I'd've believed him if he was talking about the one at the end, not the Party City costume with a bunch of gadgets taped to the inside.

I shut the movie off right after that guy yelled at him to do a backflip

Too bad, you missed the subsequent scene where he asked him to do a barrel roll.

Are you wearing your glasses grandpa? If you are, then take them off. If not, put them on.

LOL How much time/money you think It takes like the US army to come up with a new uniform or even a piece of it like a chest plate material

Yeah obviously it's gonna look soft if you're watching it on Pleb-ray. The 4K Ultra HD version with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos is the only way to truly experience this lit af kino.

>this cunt
"hurr I'm sarcastic and I don't care about stuff lol"
it's like they made tumblr into a human (but not fat)

>hurr the spooder wants the popular racemixed gurl
>hurr but instead the spooder gets the non-popular tryhard """"""quircky"""""" gurl
what a load of shit this movie was. fucking gross.

that suit, looks like shit. also the other one is garbage because suddenly spiderman is another fagget in a hightech suit and can't even fucking shoot web on his own.

Tony doesn't have to pay for any workers, only the materials necessary, and time is not an issue considering he has an AI and holographic displays to help him

>holographic displays to help him
t. brainlet.

also, arguing about all the nonsense in this garbage film is pathetic. nothing made sense, and they cuck'd spiderman and made another shitty reboot.

>>digital filming
>>cheap outsourced poo in the loo CGI purposefully obfuscated by washing everything out
hey retard, the CG wasn't outsourced or fucking india, also the movie looks like shit because film makers are hipsters and use "old style" fagget hipster lenses on their high tech digital cameras for muh classic look bokeh.

I don't even know who directed this fucking trash

Jon Watts directed it

>...and can't even fucking shoot web on his own

Just like he couldn't in the comics?

You just lost your geek card, tryhard. Get your fake ass out of here.

Because you're watching constant motion blur in high def.

>a highly technical and weaponized custom suit with a highly advanced artificial intelligence personalized just for you

multi-million isn't a stretch

The YIFY torrent does not have this problem

Forget he is watching sticky fingers man and not spiderman.

>reading comics
you're on the wrong board, fagget.