What are some good nature documentaries?

What are some good nature documentaries?

Blackfish.

Is that Quintin Tarrintino?

Literally anything by bur i recommend "the hunt" a personal favourite

>by BBC
im drunk

to stop the patriarchy
you must become the patriarchy

I can see the similarity

bogfish?

lmao

>that image
Are you basically asking for a quick rundown, OP?

that would be welcome

i unironically creamed my pants at the scene where the false killer whales and the bottlenose dolphins meet up

pure unadulterated nature kino

>Dolphins and octopuses bow to the Bogdawrasse
>In contact with Atlantis
>Possess fish-like abilities
>Control Atlantis with an iron but fair fist
>Own coral reefs and undersea caves globally
>Primitive ancestor of the Bogdanoffs, a living fossil
>Will bankroll the first coral reefs on Mars (Wrasseville will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of all krill populations on Earth (placing the whales under their control)
>First designer fish will in all likelihood be Bodawrasse fish
>Each fish said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Polynesian scriptures tell of Chad-faced fish who will rise up out of the sea and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented aquatic progress with them
>They own water salination plants all around the world (make all freshwater into ocean water to expand their territory inland)
>You likely have Bogdawrasses in your oceans right now
>The Bogdawrasses are in regular communication with their land-based descendants, the Bodanoffs. Who do you think set up the largest aquarium in the world in Georgia?
>They learned fluent whale in under a week
>Clams entrust their pearl reserves with the wrasses. There’s no pearls in the Pacific, only Ft.
>Each fish is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re good fish.

literally laughed out loud when i saw that thing in memelicks latest embarrassment

Saw this earlier and couldn't stop laughing at these guys.

>memelicks latest embarrassment

What are you talking about?

Imagine being a Jewish man in this scene and being like "damn westernised woman, you all sexy as hell and shit, with your horriblely deformed lump head and disgusting protruding gut, I would totally put you on television, both me and the feminist encouraging kike agenda me

BEAUTIFUL AT EVERY SIZE

god i wish i was in the live thread when this scene showed up and david was all like "lol this female transforms into a male"

Somehow I knew it was going to happen before he said it

leviathan is an hour and a half documentary on a fishing boat

Wild China. 6 parter that shows the hidden beauty of China