New Plinkett Star Wars Review

It's out its out its out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

Cucklasa BTFO once again. Enjoy that shitty Halloween Plinkett shlock RLM shills hahaha

cringe af my man

cringe

Did anyone ever tell you you've got a great sense of humour?

cucklasa btfo

I'm gonna watch this whole thing. You better be funny or I'm gonna leave a thumbs down!

I left a thumbs down already, closed the tab, and now im going to exit this thread.

excellent

kill yourself, my dude

Excellent. I'm glad this guy continues to upstage the compromised RLM.

Don't bump your own thread Señor Faggotinni

Delete this!

This guy is unironically good. If it was the exact same script but Mike was doing it, you'd think classic plinkett was back. I agreed with 99% of this review. Get past the plinkett impression and you'll like it.

Dude your samefagging for your shitty unoriginal concept sucked when you kept reposting your last video and it sucks now. Get fucked.

Maybe if you don’t want to be compared to Plinkett, you should come up with your own style, dipshit. But nope, can’t ride the coattails of RLM if you don’t rip them off!

Hes not ripping off. RLM has become the very thing they claim to be against, they are frauds. This reviewer is excellent, hes fake plinkett

I want to suck this frauds clock.

Samefagging. Kill yourself.

So if this board shits on RLM, what makes you think they'd like RLM2?

Sup Forums has hourly worship threads who are you kidding

Guys you don't understand, RLM is alt right, they deserve to get replaced, please unsubscribe to them and get your reviews from hackfraudmedia because he needs our support.

This is what I've been saying thank you

Nice

STILL SUCKING MAX LANDIS' COCK YOU FUCKING SHILLS?!?FACT!!!