What did you think of this?

What did you think of this?

it was crappy but not as crappy as it could have been. about on the same level as the last one.

The series peaked during the last 20 minutes of Child's Play 2

Felt like it was over right when it finally started getting good (all the Chuckys meeting up)

What could have been done better?

I think it found the right blend of horror and comedy. Seed of Chucky was all comedy and Curse of Chucky was all horror.

The scene where the 3 Chuckies are arguing over who gets to kill Andy made me laugh pretty hard.

>you got to suck titty today
I laughed pretty good.

Mancini gives no fucks about established rules and didn't consider how stupid it is to allow Chucky to put his soul into multiple people at once. The inconsistencies with the previous films are due to a lack of caring. Why bother to do all the callbacks when you don't bother to have your plot make sense?

Chucky was in one flew over the cuckoos nest.. Did we know this? Did we, huh, huh?! Danny Devito. Demi Lovato

titty

I FUCKING LOVED IT

>About the same level as the last one.

Hell no. The last one wasn't amazing or anything but it was still a good childs play film. It took a more serious approach, had a good setting in an old creepy house.

This film looks bootleg as fuck. The setting is bland. The stupid multiple chucky shit. The fact that they had Andy get trapped in the asylum with no resolution to that plot.

Curse of chucky at least felt like it had a beginning middle and an end. This one just completely forgets Andy. ANNNNNND, The fact that Andy put a gun in chucky only for him to waste his bullets is retarded. He killed chucky by stomping on his head. So he put a gun inside chucky simply to shoot him for no real reason.

This movie was retarded. Funny at times, but fuck, just because it's taking a more comedic approach doesn't excuse the bullshit.

looks like the only good one and it's the only one I haven't seen

Shit. Bride was the last good one.

this

It had some decent cinematography

Better than the previous entry and they got the Good Guy doll right this time. Andy was a little underutilized and I wish they explained why Chucky could possess multiple dolls at once.

The factory scene at the end traumatized me as a child

chucky clones was a bad idea and writer that wrote that should be shot

>the last 20 minutes of Child's Play 2

Horrorkino for sure.

I assumed the spell he mentioned he learned from VoodooForDummies.com that allowed him to possess anyone also allowed him to possess multiple bodies at once

It's hilarious how Chucky is now direct to DVD and they can get away with so much more than before, but Universal still won't allow any references to Glen/Glenda.
Seed was just that bad.

BORING

>30 seconds in
"Gun are bad and fuck the 2nd amendment. It's an outdated document"

>2 minutes in
"Oh hey I'm a gay with a husband by the way"

I shut it off after that.

chucky lools like absolute crap in it. i refuse to watch it for that reason

any thing after childs play 3 is absolute crap and should be avoided

>they got the Good Guy doll right this time
The dolls haven't looked good since Child's Play 3. Their appearance in this one was almost laughably bad.

It's honestly kind of crazy considering how great Chucky looked in the first and second movie, especially the first. If a low budget movie made 30 years ago could make such a realistic looking doll, who did they go with plasticky garbage for the last two?

Pretty much my exact thoughts. I was kind of hyped because I liked Curse of Chucky, but Cult was a big letdown. Too much stupidity and sequel-baiting. It's watchable, but definitely one of the weaker entries in the series.

The budget is way lower for the new films, like 5 mil each.
They also wanted Chuckys appearance to stay similar when he goes from inanimate to living. So his skin remains plastic instead of a little fleshy when hes alive, his eyes stay as cute doll eyes instead of beady.
And the in universe reason is that the only good guy dolls being made today are the cheap knockoffs from Hot Topic. So hilarious and self referential right?

>tfw the last good Chucky movie was 30 years ago

At this point the only good thing is Brad's voice.