Curb / Larry david

How is the latest Curb season so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCuFz-vSXz4
youtube.com/watch?v=nts6cOHuBy8
youtube.com/watch?v=UWdS8tDg1qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, last episode was the worst of the season though.

not jewish enough

latest episode was a fucking fever dream

that mail carrier sure was hot as fuck though

LARRY IS EXUDES ALPHA FOR BEING SUCH AN OLD BALDO

SURE AS FUCK WONT HOVERHAND HANNAH MONTANA

She really cleaned herself up.
She will always be a tainted slut though.

It's awful. It's just more of the old, privileged white man, saying and doing awkward things, and oppressing other races and women.

>that mail carrier sure was hot as fuck though
i would hand her my parcel
she looked like a younger mary steenburgen

>Jew
>white

Its ok, far from its golden seasons but its acceptable. The Fatwah stuff has been pretty funny

Honestly I've loved every episode of the new season. It's fucking hilarious.

Depressing as hell. The latest episode reaffirmed my belief that all women cheat. The woman literally had a kid with another man and lied to her husband.

Larry is red pilled as fuck. Its a tough pill to swallow but you'll be better for it

youtube.com/watch?v=uCuFz-vSXz4
>another resused Seinfeld joke

It baffles me why he decided to revive the series only to phone it in this much

i've noticed a few of them now
the most blatant was kramer's idea for a car periscope that literally become the basis for a curb episode

>caked in makeup to hide her old roastie wrinkles

So what the fuck is the point in even trying to date? All women cheat so you're basically setting yourself up for humiliation.

Its impressive how much the actress playing Sammy grew up to resemble Susie but I suppose thats Jewnetics for you

My solution is I unironically pursue girls in relationships so I feel like I'm on the upperground from the start

what are you talking about

The wife had a fucking kid with the Chinese guy. How can you ever really trust a woman while in a relationship? It's a depressing thought.

larry killed his swan and forced him into the arms of a married woman

why would you watch a show made by someone exposed as a Jew and we all know what they do, see Weinstein for more.

Because Jeff is funny and fuck roasties

I saw a photo of a younger Harvey Weinstein. Looked just like Jeff.

oh yeah. i forget this shit right after i watch it whats wrong with me

bait

So what do you think? Is there even any point in dating if all women cheat?

>conservative channel defends this show for its political incorrectness
>retards in the comments think it's a conservative show and start bashing liberals
>not realizing it's a show full of liberals that they tend to hate
>stars kathy griffin and rosie o'donnell

Larry gets the pass

>Has tricked 27 users
what is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=nts6cOHuBy8

maybe (just maybe) people were into this show before the sjw era and most people watching the majority curb's fanbase cares more about the comedy than the politics

Oh woah, you mean Larry David isn't a Neo-Nazi?

>and the majority curb's fanbase cares more about the comedy than the politics*

i think it's immature to say that all women cheat, but it's not unreasonable to be worried about it. you need to be careful about what kind of girl you go after but even then it's just a risk you have to live with

That's Larry's daughter irl.

I don't think thats true..

Without checking imdb, is it her?

this is larry's real daughterfu

The real question is, does stuntman dave really have a tranny child?

Different girl, just Jewnetics again

I think thats just a carry on from when she was a lesbian

So is it worth trying to date?

Depends if you're attractive enough for a woman to ever genuinely care about you

what have you got to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=UWdS8tDg1qo
This was kino

>that pumpkin
Explain

suzie reminds me of my mother(except my mother doesn't defend her kids she yells at them like suzie does larry). i remember when i was litte, i fell out of the car by accident and my mom yelled at me for something that was out of my control. if i ever have a child i'll never be a cunt like my mother was.

I've tried to watch S1, S2 and S7 (or whichever was the previous one) and couldn't get into it, but this season is fucking great. Usually I despise the "talk fast act hysterical" kind of thing but it works well in this

Time's up for today, I feel we are making good progress.

What do you want your kids to grow up to be nu-male faggots?
Kids need a good talking to

can you name a single time Larry was ever wrong?

It's not. Does kinda look like her though.

by your logic, i am not a numale, because i had such a mother. you're complimenting me by trying to insult me

i had such a stern angry mother and i am an anti-social man child with emotional problems. her parenting failed

This is the worst season by far, kinda disappointing. Larry is a cartoon character now. Every conversation now is just Larry going "...eh" with some grievance he addresses or commits with whoever he's talking with. Each episode has had a pretty good line but they've fumbled it every time.

This scene was funny but then they shit the bed with that set piece where the guy is literally trying to kill (???) Larry with a cannon. Too wacky, reminds me of what happened to Always Sunny.

You just know

kek

he's 70 years old, give him a break

First episode was shit and then it caught its stride

The therapist episode was pretty good. It felt like the old seasons of curb where larry is really trying to make his point and not argue for the sake of arguing.

>trying to make his point and not argue for the sake of arguing

that's the biggest problem. he just seems like he's fishing for stuff to be obstinate about now in every encounter.

This is literally the only comedy left on TV that's largely apolitical and this is the final season.

It's not fair man. Even Sunny is politicized now

>you will never travel the country seeing civil war monuments with LD