/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Don't even bother edition

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/ybI7P3c2b1/The_Final_Dossier_-_Mark_Frost.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everyone compares jacoby to alex jones
>oh hey guys did you know jacoby donated all of his money to progressive non profits :^)

you're a small man, mark

Wouldn't wanna make Jacoby unlikable, wouldn't wanna make the guy that preyed on Laura Palmer at her most vulnerable unlikable.

Jacoby should have gotten his head caved in by a Woodsman.

I am having a link for the latest Frost's book but not giving you because you ignored me for days.

>progressive non profits
yeah, those totally aren't in on the global conspiracy ;^)

mommy

Bobe.

>yfw "hey what's up doc?"

Die!!! /tpg/ Die!!!

>james as the personal mechanic for a Mexican drug cartel

>Mark’s book even retroactively turned Laura Palmer into a cuck

IS NO ONE IN TWIN PEAKS SAFE GOD DAMN IT

ROASTIES OUUUUUUUUUUUUT

THE FROGBUGS ARE TURNING OUR LITTLE GIRLS INTO DEMONS

Haven't finished watching yet; So that bug in episode 8, was that supposed to be Bob?

>forces you to come up with your own oc posts

I love watching /tpg/ die its slow cancerous death

Where's the download? Either ebook or audiobook.

>Mark’s book even retroactively turned Laura Palmer into a cuck

what, why?

why is she a cuck? what happened?

It's Judy

m8 laura is a literal prostitute

>people actually think Jacoby was a good person with shit like this
>Jacoby’s justification was “haha relax bro i was trying to fuck laura as a prank to make her feel better”

jesus christ I just finished watching episode 18 after starting S3 saturday

what the fuck
that scene where coopers face of utter realization and disappointment was overlaid on the screen was absolutely haunting

anonfile.com/ybI7P3c2b1/The_Final_Dossier_-_Mark_Frost.epub

she was a victim of incest, Laura did nothing wrong

>I miss the old Cooper, fine cup of Joe Cooper,
>Cherry pie to go Cooper, the has-a-soul Cooper,
>I hate the new Cooper, the Red Room Cooper,
>The always rude Cooper, the has-killed-a-few Cooper,
>I miss the sweet Cooper, the Twin Peaks Cooper,
>I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Cooper,
>See, I respected Cooper, it wasn’t any Coopers,
>And now I look and look around and there’s so many Coopers,
>I used to love Cooper, I used to love Cooper,
>I even had the tape recorder, I thought I was Cooper,
>What if Cooper made a doppelganger that looked like Cooper,
>Called “Dougie Jones” Cooper, Man, that’d be so Cooper!
>That’s all it was Cooper, we still love Cooper,
>And I love you like Cooper loves Cooper.

Thanks, m8.

he looked how I felt

FUCKING DELETE THIS
BUY THE G*DDAMN BOOK

buy mark frost

Nah, Season 3 was shit, I wished I pirated that, too.

m8, I don't have time to read this shit. why is laura a cuck?

I love watching /tpg/ live its quick healthy revival

Mark...

The book has been out for an entire day now.

What's the verdict? Did you get FROSTED? Did it actually reveal anything?

In Shelly’s section they go into how Bobby was fucking Shelly for the most of the time when he and Laura were dating.

It also doesn’t really make any sense because it says Shelly finds out he was dating Laura at their junior prom and makes a huge scene in public, when 1) Bobby and Laura were always very public so Shelly not knowing doesn’t really make sense and 2) how would Laura not know they were fucking if this was a huge commotion at their dance

Just sign up for a free trial at Audible™.

>when it cuts to the frozen clock and the face returns

I wonder who got the most pussy. Frost or Lynch. I'm sure both were quite popular with the ladies back in the days.

>we live inside a dream...
I'm not sure what it means but it can't be good

considering frost left the show to write this we learned that lynch can do it without frost but frost can't do it without lynch. muh co-creator fags btfo.

>always liked that Bobby at least was a constant source of affection in Laura’s life
>Secret Diary shows he was the one who got her into drugs and sex work
>Final Dossier shows he was fucking Shelly most of their relationship

T-Thanks Frost

Delete this shit admins, piracy is not tollerable here!

Is this true? Frost wasn't involved in the production of the revival or what?

It's been 2 months and this general is STILL here? What the fuck is your problem?

I don't want to give my CC number to those jews.

Don't bother with the book. It's less than 200 pages and read it in one sitting. It doesn't say anything we didn't already know

So... is there anything left to look forward to?

Dubs confirm. This is no shocker. The only thing different is Leland commits suicide a year after Laura disappears.

Frosty the Snowman is literally IN the revival.

Friendly reminder that Eddie Vedder plays at the end of The Final Dossier. This confirms that Mark Frost is a hack. Pic related

what does it meaaaaaaaaaan

>David did keep writing on the show after Mark left to write his book. However, I am not here to say who wrote what. I know that all the big scenes David wrote separately were sent to Mark so he could see them before we shot them. Mark did not change anything.
>This will be Mark's book. Like The Secret History, David is not involved in this book. This will be all Mark's vision of Twin Peaks.
>I can only answer #1. Yes, this is true. He has not read The Secret History of Twin Peaks.

now get the FUCK outta /tpg/, Mark.

at least the dossier didn't ruin dougie. we'll always have dougie.

Eddie Cheddar BTFO yesterday, today and tomorrow. No timeline rehabilitates that mumbler.

It's Judy

Why would evil coop look for judy? Actually, what was he looking for?

Just finished my re-watch of FWWM. I can't believe I doubted Lynch. The man is just utterly amazing. Season 3 even managed to somehow make FWWM more interesting. Can't wait for blu-ray to be released. I need to go over some theories and analysis I have. Pic related are my notes on how FWWM correlates with Season 3. Some may seem to not make sense but that's because I'm waiting to re watch season 3 to confirm if there is any correlation.

If you can't read my writing,tell me and I'll type it out. Would like to hear your thoughts and observations.

Can I put that in the Final Dossier™? I love random shit and it saves me actual work.

Frost is such a hack.

>we learned that lynch can do it without frost but frost can't do it without lynch
lolno

>tfw Final Dossier put the final nail in the coffin for Frost for me and made me realize that Lynch and /ourgal/ are responsible for all the kino aspects of Twin Peaks

BASED SHERYL

imagine smuk frost blowing off lynch and approving whatever when he sent scenes because he knew that in the eyes of real twin peaks fans the final dossier would be the end all, be all of the series and would overshadow anything lynch could do anyway.

then he went on to write about drumpf.

I hate how frost writes every single character into a super genious
Gresten Hayward had one scene in the original show and since she played piano in that one scene, she's suddenly the best pianist in the world

That whole episode, I wanted one last Laura scream. Perfect final moment.

But Gersty was a genius. A LOVE GENIUS!

>a unemployed deadbeat junkie teen with shit facial hair can get two hot pieces of ass
we live inside a dream

Who else is rewatching FWWM for the /spooky/?

Wrong
Yes

Frost is a hack supreme

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Lynch is probably the best looking 70 year old i can think of. My money’s on him

Proof that THICC is contagious.

How much voluntarily?

I love how norma's food critic mom from season 2 (who is now her hated stepmom who she still calls mom because they had to fix the continuity glitch from tsh) is also a super genious who manuvered based ernie "the professor" niles into meeting with hank because she already checked his background and deduced that since both of them were incarcerated at the same time they must have been friends however she did not predict that by reading this post she had already been trolled aha trolled again by the professor

>he isn't rewatching the Q2 edit for the spookiest scene in the series

>the episode 17 image of coopers face is burned into my retina and now and then makes itself known in my vision
jesus christ how horrifying

>implying she's not a genius
>implying she isn't riding high on the garmonbozia right now

Lynch literally has his own sex slave so you tell me

Was Windom Earle a cuck?

>Laura Palmer survives in that one timeline
>and goes on to become a super genius prostitute giving the best fucks in the world

Yes, Cooper cucked him. But you can hurl the Earle, so Windom ruined Cooper's life.

Glad to see you lads are still here. Posting with you all during those 18 episodes was some of the most fun I had online.

>Laura is such a chad she bends reality to live in a different timeline
>meanwhile virgin Audrey ends up in a psych ward

JUST

Just got the book in mail. Ready to read it and kill myself on tonight at midnight fuck ya halloween rocks

Yeah I'd kill myself too if I had to read Frost's fan fiction.

noice. but its canon stay mad Lynch, Frost is /ourguy/

>Mark is /ourguy/

Preorder my fucking Blu-Ray you worthless piece of chicken shit, or Sheryl fucking gets it.

Can someone give me a rundown of how the timeline changes after Cooper goes back to save Laura? Specifically, what becomes of the FBI people, the Twin Peaks people, and Cooper?

Gordon Cole will remember the unofficial version.
Can't speak for anyone else.

6 hours of bonus kino with the S3 blu ray

Can't wait to render that into a 24 hour movie to play on loop forever so I can get the authentic Coop experience.

Got the Final Dossier today. Jesus fucking christ it's like Frost didn't even watch the show or FWWM.

>"The Dutchman's Lodge" is the name of the motel, not the fast-travel place above the convenience store
ok cool
>the motel was demolished in 1967
Except Laura and Leland were there in FWWM

>after Coop saved Laura, the town just treated her as "missing" instead of murdered
>Ronette was still found walking along the tracks "after Leo and Jacques took her to the train car"
Except it was Leland who would've taken her there. Leo and Jacques didn't even know about that.

>Judy is now a Sumerian goddess spelled like"Joudy" which doesn't even work with the pronunciation Jowday that Gordon Cole says in the show

Bonus points for Annie saying "I'm fine" and the Trump shit he couldn't resist inserting in pic related

At least my friend said he'd buy my copy off me. Fuck Frost.