youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=EoCN4fvJPZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

stop shilling your movie here, zack

if it even is still your movie, of course

only batman looks any good

Fuck off shill. Stop watching Capeshit

If they cant save the world alone, what's the point of all the standalone movies that will follow where they will in fact save the world alone?

>DChads

WW didnt save the world, Steve did :)
Also MoS and BvS have now been retconned

>too much color

WHEEEDDOOOOONNNNN

Why is Superman being a symbol of hope so hamfisted? Especially when the movies never gave any that impression.

The justice league in fact is different from the avengers
The justice league works much more alike to the x-men, if there's a problem in japan they will probably send 2 heroes there, not the whole justice league
but fuck it right gotta be like the avengers

shit nigga i've trying to remember the word "retconned" for 2 days and my brain was farting and saying "backtracking"
thank you for your post it was driving me crazy, I hate when this happens

What the fuck is this from a screener or some shit

>More mindless drones that have no personality, weight or meaning.
>Huge re-writes and reshoots
>Joss Whedon
>Monochromatic reds/blues
>Ugly CGI
>Ensamble movie where half the characters are uninteresting and unintroduced.

Its possible that its cheese-kino, but I'm not seeing it unless its become a watercooler type of thing. Too risky.

I saw a trailer for this today and realised it's exactly just suicide squad again but with heroes. Like even the damn plot sounds like fucking suicide squad again.

Ah i dunno about that. In BvS its shown a lot of people believe in Superman. I guess in JL they will all be overwhelmed and wishing Superman could save them. Well until he ultimately does

Potatocam looks good, not even memeing.

All of those are Hack snyders fault not Based /Whe/don

I guess but its just skimmed over so fast. None of that really matters if the audience doesn't care either.

Its the inherently faults of capeshit. Looks like all Whedon did is change the monochromatic grey/blue clouds to red.

There was some WEBM around Sup Forums of Aquaman being thrown by Cyborg and its got to be one of the ugliest looking things I've ever see in a blockbuster.

It's the only capeshit beside Spider-Man this year that I've genuinely been excited for. I didn't see Wonder Woman, but something about Batman and Superman intrigue me. I also think Aquaman could be cool. Flash looks annoying, Cyborg shouldn't even be there, and idc about WW.

The fucking Danny Elfman music.

How are they retconned ?

You Can't Save The World From Apokolips Alone would be too wordy, autist.

You rang

trying to hard

You have incredibly bad taste
I don't think hes made a god-tier theme since Spiderman

>group of characters
>do something
holy shit, you're right

I'm never going to watch any Wonder Woman solo flick.

>blue beam out of the sky
>otherwordly powerful enemy
>they have "the talk"
>at first they don't work well as a team but then become lol friends
>obviously they fucking win without important stakes
>team attack montage
Cum together

>characters have disagreements
>then they work it out
>at first they don't do well
>but then later they do

Damn it...I think you got it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHA

>Sense of Right Alliance

Kek

NO NO NO NO
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Just kidding, I am looking forward to this movie, I just wanted to type this once, it is very funny.

But I doubt I will enjoy it more than Ragnarok. Unless Darkseid appears.

Where in the JL footage has there been a blue beam out of the sky? And honestly, who the fuck cares? If you don't like the genre, don't watch it. But tropes are going to recur.

Only Superman can save the world alone, no othere DCEU movie has shown anyone saving the world alone but MoS, so your argument is retarded.
Batman will only save Gotham in his movies.
Aquaman will have help from Mera and atlanteans
WW had help from Steve Trevor and will probably have other sidekicks in future movies.
Flash doesn't save the world, he saves the timeline.

>Unless Darkseid appears.
He does.

how come none of the leaks mention Green Lantern?

Could it be because, I don't know, he's not fucking in it?

A trailer mentions them

those random lightnings make me so sick

>vimeo.com/240725294
fuck... those epic Hans Zimmer scores are painfully missing here... it just sounds like "Generic Action Track #5" here

Prepare to rage:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/10/31/justice-league-danny-elfman-batman-theme/

>flash caught

What the fuck is this?

>Asked if Hans Zimmer's Batman-themed composition from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice would be used, Elfman chuckled.

>"No, you'll hear Batman's theme. Batman has only had one theme," Elfman said, referring to his composition from the original Batman movie from 1989.

Welp, you succeeded... i'm raging

Fags. This theme is GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

God damnit...

this shit sounds 90's as fuck brah. Take those nostalgia glasses off... or head phones i guess

What a fucking disrespectful cuck.

It's been decades you little bitch. Nobody fucking likes your horse shit genetic sound bullshit

I like Bens delivery of the pitchfork line in this clip desu.

If that's the type of humor in the movie I'm happy.

>There’s no denying that Momoa is an exceptionally striking man. His mix of Hawaiian, Irish, German and Native American ancestry has endowed him with an olive complexion and green eyes. He stands 6’5” and weighs just over 230 pounds, with tousled hair, a robust beard and musculature that makes Phidias’s Zeus at Olympia look a little scrawny. And if all that wasn’t manly enough, he arrived solo at today’s shoot on a large Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
HIGH TEST

good

that BWAM BWAM BWAM BWAM BWAM BWAMMMMMMMMM thing wasn't even a theme. it was shit. the one true Bat theme returns.

Why is it that all 3 of Whedon's superhero movies have the most generic, uninspired, CGI mooks that bore everyone to tears?

>Generic looking action
>Generic soundtrack
>Movie poster overly colorful to the point where its kind of grotesque, in an obvious over reaction to people complaining about past films being to dark

Its going to suck itsn't it my fellow DChads?? Its really really going to suck.

I'm predicting highest RT score, and lowest box office pull for the DCEU

Jason Momoa on his costars.

>Henry Cavill (Superman): “People tell me they look up to me and I’m like, ‘Nah—you should look up to Henry. He has class.’”

>Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman): “She always brings light to the work she’s doing. It’s a trip how beautiful she is.”

>Ben Affleck (Batman): “Ben is an older brother that I love messing with and learning from.”

>Ray Fisher (Cyborg): “Ray is just my bro. We train together all the time.”

>Ezra Miller (The Flash): “I’ve known him since he was 14. He’s a beautiful being, and they definitely only made one of him.”

Fuck off

The elfman one is whimsical and childish

its a movie about people who dress up in colorful suits and save people

you really wanna do this, pal

LEAVE KINO TO ME

>ywn hang out with Ben and Jason during the holidays
>they will never surprise you with the news that you got casted as Nightwing

What about the batman theme from the schumacher films, which actually had a pretty good score?
What about the animated series theme, which was really good?
What about the Nolan theme? Also really good.

What a smug cunt.

It's Whedon.

Snyder is out.

yeah I really look forward to zack snyder cult worshippers expressing to me their frustration now that they won't be getting anymore arthouse german expressionism kinos.

get over yourself, my guy.

AQUACHAD
Q
U
A
C
H
A
D
youtube.com/watch?v=EoCN4fvJPZI

Christ, Snyder is a fucking manlet.

why does wonder woman turning so suddenly in that clip look so off? it looks so unnatural and janky...

If all manlets were as talented as Snyder, there wouldn't be a manlet problem.

Fuck that's actually gonna be in JL?

>is proud of his work and defends it
That's not what a cuck is, you little cuck.

>whimsical fart noises and clashing of trashcans
Reminds me of my childhood!

Love it when actors say this about costars but they have 0 chemistry in the film. Hope that doesn't happen here.

At this point, praising or attacking Snyder are equally likely to be b8.

>I’ve known him since he was 14. He’s a beautiful being, and they definitely only made one of him.
Is Momoa a sex pest too?

did Hans even do a theme for Nolan batman? i thought it was public domain library music.
His MoS stuff was so much better.

Momoa is pure.

Why the fuck are people complaining about this
Zimmer's theme for Batman in BvS was so fucking garbage I couldn't believe it.
Zimmer even admits he just phoned it in because he couldn't top the Nolan Batman theme
God, even his Man of Steel theme doesn't measure up to the original Williams piece

DC has some of the most iconic theme music for its characters, why the fuck not use it

Zimmer didn't do the Batman theme for BVS, Junkie XL did

>God, even his Man of Steel theme doesn't measure up to the original Williams piece
God, you couldn't be more wrong.

Really? I swear I read some article saying it was him.
Either way, it was fucking shit.

Superman should never not have a theme where you can't use his name as the primary lyric (if lyrics were to be added). Same reason why the Shirley Walker theme in TAS was so god tier.

You are both right. Junkie XL worked on the soundtrack with Zimmer, but Zimmer did say he couldn't do better than the TDK theme.

>mfw I just realized this

holy shit I feel like a retard

They did the score together because Zimmer said he couldn't come up with new Batman stuff after the Nolan films

It's my favorite Batman theme, but he's a fucking asshole. Not to mention he also composed the animated series theme which is also iconic

But the MoS soundtrack is literally the greatest OST ever created.

So you are wrong

>Superman should never not have a theme where you can't use his name as the primary lyric
Oh. Go tell Zimmer that you fucking autist.

>based snyder

>trying this hard for a GET

Marvel is with Kek, not DC.

>he doesnt know
hahahahahahahhahahaha

This is a cozy gif

>flash jobbing to faceless henchmen
DROPPED

Marvel shilled for Hil so, no.

>why the fuck not use it

No idea. Marvel used the 60's cartoon theme for the Homecoming opening. Sup Forums seems real desperate to get mad at everything

>>Ensamble movie where half the characters are uninteresting and unintroduced.
>who is this mysterious Batman guy?
Said no one ever. Fuck everyone knows Aquaman through joke gags alone.

this movie looks like hot garbage but also looks fun at the same time