Cinemassacre vs. Red Letter Media: Trick or Treat edition

>Monster Madness
>youtube.com/watch?v=p244Rp-DqdQ
>Best of the Worst
>youtube.com/watch?v=J7eSdXLmj9A
Who knows more about horror films?
Who has the better collection?
Moldy basement by yourself or asbestos choked warehouse with your loser friends from high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JIvSXFj-fA
youtube.com/watch?v=e_18Kvi3cRI
youtube.com/watch?v=VUhA8eSx6pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajkCBUbGy1k
youtube.com/watch?v=M81wmZlg6IY
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
vid.me/MEuVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James obviously knows more about Halloween than Mike, but Jay might be debatable.

Mike > Mike

kek

Well that's a given

James just describes the plot for most of his vids and gives a sentence or two of his thoughts at the end.

James is a gay fucking faggot

RLM is KINO

>this movie is great! this happens and then this happens! then it ends like this! you should definitely watch it.
gee thanks James.

RLM has never made anything nearly as good as OverAnalyzers
youtube.com/watch?v=-JIvSXFj-fA

Has any side ever commented about the other? I'm curious on what RLM think of James Rolfe as a filmmaker/Youtube channel and vice versa.

no one watches James for his opinions
they watch him for his trivia and references to other films

I'd be very surprised if Jay didn't watch Monster Madness in the early days of youtube
they both have the same encyclopedic knowledge of B-movie horror

spbp

Is this even a debate? Even though they've dropped in quality in recent years, RLM is still head and shoulders above James' wikipedia article readings masquerading as """""reviews""""

No, but GameGrumps roasted Mike Matai for a while on a stream.

>tfw JUST shoop James has better hairline than actual James

AIDSMoby thinks AVGN sucks and is super jealous.
Jay was going to give his thoughts on AVGN movie during a stream but pussied out of it. He probably thought it sucked, but doesn't mind normal James Rolfe reviews.
James Rolfe is probably oblivious, or Matei told him about RLM and he forgot about it a second later.

>James, happily married with a wife, flipper baby and friendly bull named Deshaun in a beautiful home
>Mike, living month-to-month in a dingy apartment

Who watches gamegrumps?

Someone posted a YouTube in a Mike’s Cock / Dirty Bandito thread

reminder that the goofballs copypasta was about Mike and Jay before gamefags appopiated it in their video

I love James very much, but he's sort of a retard. He's also lost his touch, and isn't funny anymore. Good guy though.

RLM is more talented, funnier, and they know more about movies.

Unfamiliar with this. Details?

I don't know about horror, but this shows far more insight into Star Trek than the surface level stuff Rich and Mike discuss
youtube.com/watch?v=e_18Kvi3cRI

RLM shows are meant to be entertaining, not educational

What about Space Cop?

Cinemassacre
>Caused one of the biggest internet shitshows of 2016 when Jame said he wouldn't review GB2016.
>Gets mainstream media attention (even cast and crew go after James)
>James says silent the entire time
>GB2016 comes out
>"James Rolfe was right, this movie is shit"
>Sup Forums announced that James had uncucked himself in their eyes
What has Red Letter Media done that compares to this?

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Reportedly, after watching about 15 minutes of TPM Plinkett review (after hearing people giggle about it at the LucasFilm Ranch hallways), old man Lucas so mad he said "Fuck it" and sells it all to Disney

Cinemassacre atleast makes videos without Aidsmoby

Nah man, i'm talkin' public shitstorms that we got to watch firsthand like James and Ghostbusters 2016. Behind closed doors talk and rumors don't count.

I dunno, I'd call Rogue One a pretty ugly public spectacle.

not a show

only nerds cared about that, James had minor celebrities crawling up his ass and several websites making publications about him

James' knowledge of film is as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a puddle. While he knows a lot of film trivia, he has a very surface understanding of how films actually work, from both a marketing/business side and an emotional side, which is evident in the lack attention to detail put into his own work. RLM dig deeper than James and go into more depth when discussing films.

a copy pasta originally posted on rlm forums got co opted by the game jews

Then why does the AVGN Movie look far better than Space Cop?

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you not remember Mike autistically talking about the interior design and engineering of the Enterprise and Turbolifts and why this was important and how JJ failed to understand it's importance? It was like a ten minute long bit.

AVGN looks like green screen garbage, Space Cop was just shot on streets and warehouses, they both suck but at least RLM didn't green screen the fucking nerd room.

Red letter media does great analysis towards films, James just says the plot and says its good.

James is a pleb, all his favorite films are 80s blockbusters abd schlock shit. People only give him credit cause he was the first autist to do the "reviewer" shit first. Besides that, hes pathetic.

Were talking about film knowledge, not production talent.

Space Cop was filmed for nothing. The AVGN movie was not. Mike and Jay know how to make a movie, they just don't because it's hard and they don't have the connections. Mike's treatment he shits out GRANDMA IN THE WALLS was terrible but more competent than the majority of garbage that gets made. It was almost magical to see the gears in his head grind out a verbal spec script for a movie that would easily make 100m at the BO on a budget of 6 million.

his favorite movies are all shit he grew up with

Miniature Rich Evans in Spaghetti Bath. Mamma Mia! what a predicament!

and yours aren't?

no because im not a fucking nostalgic retard

Do you think that makes you better?

Mike Mattei is a disgustingly creepy, cringy manchild with autism and a speech impediment. Only losers like him.

At least he didn't grow up at his grandma's because his degenerate junkie parents were deemed unfit

no it but doesnt change the fact that both james and mike are fucking nostalgic retards. they cant go one video without HURR DURR EVERYTHING WAS BETTER WHEN I WAS A KID

the channel is much better since Ryan and Mike took over. They really know about videogames. they should just put james in a nursing home already

Beardfat

Ryan>Mike S>James>Jay>AIDSmoby>Rich>Mike M

>all these retards who think Mike is a good critic

He's a funny guy and a good editor, but he's as much of an inarticulate fanboy as James is.

Rich looks pretty decent here, like he would do some good suburban father roles

>Mike's was originally planning to give the "... RePlay" series to Jessie (later to be handed to Rich) as he was fucking Jessie for a few weeks. Jessie actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. Mike wanted Rich to have a larger role at Red Letter Media, but according to Colin Cunningham it was clear that "Jay wanted Mike's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Cunningham explained the time when Mike's relationship with Jessie came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Jay, Rich, and Karen (Rich's girlfriend) came over and heard about Jessie's version of 'Jessie RePlay's Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered Mike into the Plinkett set and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Wizard, Colin, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the warehouse Jay had set up. It was as if Mike had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. Mike would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about this slut, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel Mike crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll make sure you and the baby are supported , but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me.

Cool fanfic, bro

>I'd be very surprised if Jay didn't watch Monster Madness in the early days of youtube
after aidsmoby shat on avgn movie, got butthurt over avgn game, not to mention avgn movie was on one of the hitb videos (as a one of the pirated dvds jay and mike had) jay announced on prerec that he will "review" avgn movie on prerec, and when they hyped that shit too high, he pussied out and was like "hehe you guy are taking this way to seriously hehehe heh". It was fucking pathetic. They're defiantly aware of James.

he is going to eat you!

>not to mention avgn movie was on one of the hitb videos (as a one of the pirated dvds jay and mike had)
Source?

>Mike was the cuck all along
really makes you think
cool shilling, AIDS

James knows more about horror films than virtually anyone. Unfortunately, this means he has incredibly shit taste.

yeah thats why he reviewed so many obscure and/or foreign movies on monster madness. oh wait...

Why would he pussy out? This all sounds like bullshit. He would have way more to lose by shitting on their friend Max Landis’ movies but he’s gone ahead and done that.

I don't remember which episode, but it's the one where jay and mike are stuck in the plinkett house, can't watch the films in theatre, and they have that dvd collection with pirated films.

nevermind, it's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUhA8eSx6pQ

>AidsMoby > CokeCock

it's not bullshit. it was on prerec and he said something like "it was built up too much". you can find this if you try enough.

>you can find this if you try enough
lol

>above Dumb and Dumber To

I haven't watched Monster Madness for year, but I used to watch his content regularly and he would reveal an incredibly thorough knowledge of horror films. Most of these films seemed like they were incredibly shit, but he eats that up. If he'e only doing well-known films on Monster Madness, it's probably for views.

Hmm. Interesting.

Thanks for the link!

Sickly looking cringy manbaby

Great argument, Mateifag. Keep sucking that sickly looking dick

You'll learn more about classic horror in 15 minutes of Gilbert Gottfried's podcast than from every Cinemassacre video.

james said in one of the newer episodes that he's pretty much out of things to review. there's literally hundreds out there he hasn't reviewed. hes a fucking idiot.

AND UNDER YOUR SEATS IS JAY BAUMAN LICKING YOUR ASSHOLE

there a video of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ajkCBUbGy1k
youtube.com/watch?v=M81wmZlg6IY

I don't know if you're joking or not, but there's a playlist of all the jay appearances on prerec. you just have to dug through it, which would be very big waste of time.

they rarely shit on other youtubers, but, for example, they did shit on guys like douge walker
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
watch the end
he doesn't name him, but somebody showed them one time douge video and jay said something along the lines of "this looks like shit" and mike said "what's nostalgia critic" probably ironically.

the other connection with james is the fact jay did a video with screenjunkies and in one of the was that fucking nigger called "black nerd" and he made multiple videos with james.

The Chad Cinemassacre vs the Virgin Letter Media

>the other connection with james is the fact jay did a video with screenjunkies and in one of the was that fucking nigger called "black nerd" and he made multiple videos with james
lol that’s not a connection at all.

You seem to be really stretching to make connections between all these people.

>mediocre film reviewers and video game players who occasionally make low budget horror/sci-fi
Who else could we compare them to? And don't say Douge.

Holy shit spot on

Why compare them to each other though? What Doug does is drastically different than what RLM does which is drastically different than what James does. Who the fuck cares if Jay once did a video with a guy who did a video with James? That doesn’t somehow deepen a connection between Jay and James. Who cares?

I'm not stretching anything, it's just the facts

not to mention jontron appeared on cinemassacre, and aidsmoby got butthurt as fuck after jontron said those things on destiny stream. that's not a connection, but a fact as well.

it's an e-celeb containment thread

You seem to have way too much of a personal investment in all this. Why would anyone possibly care about any of this?

>Why would anyone possibly care about any of this?
thousand of rlm/tgwtg threads say otherwise newfag

I’m not saying you shouldn’t care about the online content creators you enjoy. But fixating on any minor thing that one may have said about the other, no matter how small and pointless, is weird and kind of creepy.

>is weird and kind of creepy.
like, a said, a newfag. probably your first rlm thread. probably your first Sup Forums thread ever. you probably never seen a "creep" posting jay car registration information and where he lives. hilarious.

Do you think any of them have seen this thread?

James is done

vid.me/MEuVk

oh god

i aint clicking that shit nigga

>spliced in footage of james

It's the new nostalgia critic episode. James is in it.