Tragic Movies

What are some good movies with tragic endings? I'm talking Requiem for a dream, O, Cruel intentions, Million dollar baby, striped pajamas, etc.

Post shit that makes your heart wrench.

Grave of the Fireflies

What's the tragedy in cruel intentions?

A piece of shit gets what he deserves

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

The Divide is pretty messed up.
The ending is both refreshing and depressing at the same time.

The protagonist is killed in a car crash pretty sure that's a tragic ending. You feel bad for Drew Barrymore

The Mist

Missing (1982)

Nothing is tragic because lives are more miserable

Mixing the uber Korean engineer daughter with a common negroe

Leaving Las Vegas

Magnolia and Babel

What in the fuck were they doing here exactly? Did she not have any relatives? Do they just take crazy people into the hospital and then shock the shit out of them?

God she is so fucking hot, the ending pissed me off

>What in the fuck were they doing here exactly?

The director was ripping off a much better movie called One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, made when it was still common practice to apply electroshock to conscious patients.

Stupidly, he didn't do his homework, or he would have learned that it was given only to anesthetized patients from the 80s onwards. It also required patient's consent from the late 70s onwards.

Why this extended drug PSA gets so much love is beyond me...I spent the last twenty minutes kek'ing my ass off.

>The director was ripping off a much better movie called One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, made when it was still common practice to apply electroshock to conscious patients.
Not even close.
>Stupidly, he didn't do his homework, or he would have learned that it was given only to anesthetized patients from the 80s onwards. It also required patient's consent from the late 70s onwards.
She signed the paper for consent. The fact she was awake was obviously for dramatic effect.
>Why this extended drug PSA gets so much love is beyond me...I spent the last twenty minutes kek'ing my ass off.
can't argue with that

The Lives of Others
Dogtooth
Brazil

au revoir les enfants

Ran
Mouchette
The Plague Dogs
The Wind Rises

Sorcerer

Paths of Glory and Amour