It's officially over

It's officially over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WURemSBloqo
youtu.be/uK92NYwBMts?t=192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's innocent and handsome

kevin "little boys make me crazy" spacey

Isn't the media tired of taking these seriously?

I don't get it. Why is everyone pretending like they never ONCE got drunk and felt up a child at a party?
This shit is going to keep on happening until literally everyone in Hollywood has had the same "scandal," at which point no one in Hollywood will have it because it's not a scandal when it applies to everyone.

In spacey no one can hear you scream

Kek

I hope they were atleast better looking than the milky bar kid

could i make money from saying kevin raped me?

Fucking faggots, they ruined homosexuality

Are you kidding? This is the easiest batch of clickbait eyecatching headlines to ever grace their doorstop, literally screenshotting tumblr whores begging for attention for a day's work.

Kevin "forget Stacey, give me Casey" Spacey

> Do you like muscles?

maybe he will come out as double gay man?

And yet he still wouldn't fuck that army guy in American Beauty

>I don't get it. Why is everyone pretending like they never ONCE got drunk and felt up a child at a party?
trace

Trans? Straight woman trapped in a man's body, but comfortable with their male appearance and pronouns

Well, he has a wide range of sexual orientations to choose from.

Hi Kevin

what, did everybody think that first allegation was a one time thing and he NEVER tried to do anything like that before or after in 30+ years?

This is his new theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=WURemSBloqo

Looks like K dog has another "victim" lined up.

don't you love eating the left eating each other
too bad at the end of this something even worse will rise

lol

Kevin "over 30 years ago" Spacey

This is gonna sound a bit 'my uncle at nintendo', but I know a london theatre actor and he's crowing about this as he's been calling it for years, apparently when Spacey was at the Old Vic he was a giant creep and there's several dodgy stories about him and people are considering spilling them.

Why does his hair looks better nowadays? Is it a hair transplant or a hair system?

>Why is everyone pretending like they never ONCE got drunk and felt up a child at a party?

There have been stories for ages. can't wait for geffen shit to come out

>all the Russian comments

its fine he can still come out as trans

Thank you! Finally someone gets it!

He wears a wig.
I know it's weird to wear a wig that looks like you've lost three quarters of your hair, but he decided to try and present it as his natural hair, instead of suddenly having his hair back.

oh boy, is Sup Forums of all places going to act morally superior now? hold on, gotta close all fucking 20 of my loli tabs here

Looks like it's another flop for Ridley

>All the Money in the World is an upcoming crime thriller film directed by Ridley Scott and written by David Scarpa, based on John Pearson's book Painfully Rich: The Outrageous Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Heirs of J. Paul Getty. It stars Michelle Williams, Kevin Spacey, Mark Wahlberg, Romain Duris, Charlie Plummer, Andrew Buchan and Timothy Hutton.

So now that it's liberal child molestor hunting season is it OK again to be conservative and casually antisemitic? I mean, he may have looked bad a few years ago with that police stop incident, but you got to admit that's a lot less bad than being a child molester.

Kevin "I'm going to make Uranus" Spacey

It's done.

It's over.

One of the greatest actors of this generation has been outed as a sexual predator.

When the first allegations broke I had a feeling we would be hearing more and I don't think this second accusation will be the last one. The rabbit hole goes deep with these people.

Who is next?

upvoted

Bradley Cooper
Jeremy Renner
Travolta

>whos next?

pick one. in a world where no one ever reported any of it because you could lose your career, practically all of them are dirty. I am hoping seth mcfarlene is next, so his stupid show will be canned.

Im assuming the definition for accusation has been changed to undeniable truth

Dan the man

Test your hypothesis and start a fake rumor about some other actor.

underrated

LIVING IN A HOUSE OF AIR

kill yourself pedo scum

doesn't matter either way.

>goes to trial
>found guilty
>"piece of shit i knew he did it"
>found innocent
>"obvious proof the justice system is corrupt"

>Innocent
>Handsome
Only one of them is correct

Nope it's still worse. People with fascist views got Trump elected. A child molester fucks a handful of children at worst. A fascist who votes fucks an entire generation.

THIS
H
I
S

Innocent until proven guilty unless I disagree with them.

Kevin Spacy RAPED a ton of young boys at Brian Singer's pool parties

>My turn.
>No, its not, bitch.

>(((Singer)))
hmm...

Literally, you first.

>Brian Singer's pool parties
I'm sorry, but if you decide to go to a Brian Singer pool party I have to assume you knew what you were getting into. Just look at this faggot, he probably scores 100% on those new gay detecting AIs.

Do us all a favour Kev.

Hang yourself before the end of the week and make it quick, you cunt.

a hard truth.

Nah pretty sure he scores 100 percent on a psycho detecting AI though

Spain no!

he would bring young child actors and they would all go to the pool at night, old men producers would be there and molest the boys

look at the documentary an open secret

shit was crazy, Brian Singer also made amazing x men movies

Kevin "Your colon seems" Spacey

What's the difference?

fuck, that's Ghastly

>I would rather my neighbour rape my children than vote for Drumpf!!!!

>one accusation of spacey coming onto a 14-year-old 30 years ago shuts down an entire show and his whole career
woah

>mutual acquaintance of mine got assaulted by him too

kek how many more kev

>shit was crazy, Brian Singer also made amazing x men movies
The Quicksilver scenes where he can move around like normal while everyone else is going in super-slow motion was obviously inspired by the experiences Singer had of easily overpowering young boys doped up on rohypnol.

Isn't art wonderful? So many sources of inspiration.

kek'd. Reminds me of this Monty Python sketch.

Meant to post youtu.be/uK92NYwBMts?t=192

being gay and a pedophile aer the same thing
it is hollywood that tries to differentiate between good pedophiles and bad pedophiles

gay men love young boys, it is sick
is this planet going to hell with all the gay acceptance?

I am gay and only crave daddy cock.

Sounds like Spacey fucked an entire generation too :^)

You think they'll pop a scientology guy next Cruise/John T?

This. Why wasn't it made illegal to vote for Drumph? Cheeto Mussolini probably wouldn't have gotten elected. Also, fuck white people.

Don't think Jews will go after the sci-fi Jews

Fuck off you god damned homo, that isn't Ghastly it's two fucking fags you faggot

they rapin everybody out here

underrated

>could've directed the movie of the year BR2049
>instead casts Kevin "gonna fuck your ass and make some" Spacey

I'm enjoying hollywood getting cucked but it's not a good look for things to come for us men.

>the sci-fi Jews
Jej

Kevin “trick or treat” Spacey

>I'm too cool for the Oscars but i keep coming

oh look another celebrity who's set for life having decades old allegations made against him wow this surely means there is no other sexual impropriety in hollywood

I read it. His point is essentially that Spacey can't claim victimhood by being drunk.

if a guy is sexually harassing you just punch him in the face

hes the only actor there worth an award

>Kevin Spacey scandal
>Have the same name as Kevin spacey (Kevin)
>Every time I hear the name Kevin in connection to Kevin Spacey I feel personally insulted.
>Kevin is a white trash name in my country

please be satire

Here it's the name of mestizos who wish they were American.

Where were you when Kevin Bacon's carrer ended?
I was at home watching Polanski movies.