The Man With No Rapes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT HE'S A REPUBLICAN AHHHHHH HE'S THE DEVIL!!!!!

- Californians

He raped that whore in Hang Em High

He doesn't need to. He does it with his dagger eyes.

Gonna be sad when he goes.

There's nothing stopping somebody from completely falsely accusing him and getting away with it. Nobody is even bothering to find evidence for any of these claims.

What is the best Clint-kino, either acted or directed?

I have this impossible dream that before dying he'll direct an honest-to-God western in the style of when westerns were the capeshit of their day. Will never happen though.

That interview he gave afterward was really fucked up

>When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."

A guy can dream

>Old enough for kisses
youtu.be/jWZ3EHjUx_E

Boy, it's been a long time since I've seen that, because I don't remember a rape scene in Hang Em High

>western in the style of when westerns were the capeshit of their day.
What did you mean by this? You mean like a non-ironic pre-spaghetti western and pre-anti-western golden age of Hollywood western?

pls answer

The Eiger Sanction

To those who disagree:
YOU AAAAAAAAASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!

>The Eiger Sanction
I liked that one.
The true answer is Play Misty For Me.

For just acted: Magnum Force

High Plains Drifter

If Logan proved anything, it's that films of a similar tone are still doable. Loner protagonist in a wilderness given some great task to accomplish.

This is bullshit.

My dad saw him at a tea party rally a few years back. He was doing his 'Dirty Harry' gimmic, but it came off kind of awkward because of how feeble he looked. Conservatives really do have a hard time blending into modern Hollywood, too.

I thought Hang Em High was just a revenge film against a posse that wrongly convicted and attempted to hang him? I don't remember a rape scene either, but I think I remember one in High Plains Drifter.

That was High Planes Drifter idiot
You are fake news sir, that was Jordowski on making El Topo. Some ignorant user is going to read that and believed my man Clint said that

Californian here, desu i havent seen anyone locally who hates him, even the hispanic community likes him when he was around for a visit

probably just hollywierd

Unforgiven/million dollar baby/Gran Torino

I haven't seen Million Dollar Baby, but you're damn right about Unforgiven and Gran Torino.

in the line of fire

If you believe this, you're deluded.

Didnt Clint cuck his wife? There's no way this guy doesn't have bastards all over the world

unforgiven no question

Dude that's not eastwood that was jodorowsky during the production of "el topo"

Legit top-tier men like Clint have no cause to rape/coerce, quality pussy just flings itself at them. The few that rape anyway just do it for kicks, and the women probably aren't even that pissed about it desu. Compare him to a worm like Weinstein.

Be like Clint guys. You don't actually have to be that good-looking if you really have your shit together. Physiognomy is real

The one where he goes senile and starts talking to his imaginary friend Obama.
youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ

For a Few Dollars More

>loyal Democrat buttmad a great actor and director publicly sided with le evil Republicans once and now can't appreciate all the kino he's responsible for
I pity you

This was so bizarre. What the fuck was he thinking.

He's doing a monologue idiots. Its a standard acting exercise.

I was born and raised in California and I like Clint Eastwood. He directed and starred in my favorite film, The Outlaw Josey Wales. Also, he's from San Francisco.

lol ok clint

Paint your wagon

damn I kind of want to try this whole rape thing everyone's up to these days because im hard as a fucking rock right now

Delet

Well if you really want to think about it, it is pathetic.

It's just an old man playing make believe.

He rapes two women in that one, a random townswoman and that one guy’s wife.

Both of them are pretty violent too, like full on screaming and struggling.

Acted is The Bridges of Madison County

Directed is a Perfect World

FIGHT ME, YOU NORMIE CUNTS!

>tfw Clint took all the manliness that existed in San Francisco as he was born and turned it into a gay paradise

It was worth it

You dont need to rape when you looked like this

You think a Chad like him has ever needed to do that? Women would do anything for a day with prime Eastwood

>playing make believe is manly

He should have actually served and not pretend.

P-Petur....

Even so, Clint has had an awful taste with women

Look at his first wife. That dogface Sondra Locke was unironically the best Clint Girls

He was supposed to fight in Korea, but his plane crashed and he had to swim some miles to the shore to survive

Gran Torino.

You don't marry a fuckslut, my dude. You marry someone homely, great with kids that appreciates cooking and housekeeping. Looks are important, but these qualities are equally so for marriage.

>rape grill
>she cums

Best feel

That explains why he spent his first marriage cucking his wife and his second marriage ended when he was starring in a reality show about his life...

He's so manly he can't rape, they all submit

He was inspired by Straw Dogs iirc

Pussy on Toast