Thoughts on Norman Osborn/Green Goblin's new look?

pretty shit

Very impressive. It's hard to make putting on a goblin mask and flying around on a rocket, laughing maniacally, while throwing exploding pumpkins at people seem like the subtler option.

Looks terrible

awful
fucking his face was one thing
but you don't fuck with the osborn family hair

Did he try and give himself Goblin powers again? I thought his face was still looking like Mason Banks

It's shit, who is responsible for this atrocity that burns the eyes? also this

Is that Lucia von Bardas?

It'll be interesting to see how they take him back to his original look when they realise this is a stupid redesign... so there's that.

pretty fucking stupid looking.

It's shit

Reminds me of that one guy from The Mask.

Weird, because Ultimate Gobby looked like classic Jackal, and this one looks like 90s Jackal.

They should just make him a Warcraft Goblin. That would be less stupid than this. It would fit his billionaire business owner thing, too. Or is he not anymore?

We want the Ultimate audience !

.....why?

is that the ultimate green goblin make up test? lol

A 40k Ork trying to be gobby is something I want to see.

>giving a shit about worse Goblin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But this thread isn't about Menace

>Menace
that brings me back mate

I thought it was thankfully dead, but the Ultimate universe only spread it's pestilence to the main one, fuck.

I was just about to say that

Fuck Guggenheim, m8.

>all that Ultimate complaining
I don't see it.
If anything this is closer to Noir.

I really, really like Norman, but he had his time and should have stayed dead.

>implying Sup Forumssuals know their comics

I confess, I don't know anything with any depth past about 1986.

I still wish they would get Kevin Novac to voice Norman for an animated show/movie.

The whole Tommy Lee Jones thing never did anything for me.

Last time we saw Norman
>Cured of his insanity and goblin formula, also made himself look like a completely different guy
>Story ends hinting that without goblin powers or insanity, he's more dangerous than ever
Cut to few months later
>Now somehow more goblin than ever, none of that shit happened or meant anything, looks like his old self again

??

Oi Spider git! I gunna bomb the zog out of you.

Last time we saw him, he was a black market weapons dealer selling guns to african warlords while rocking the Hush look.

Casuals should at least know it from Shattered Dimensions.