swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #1,
Star Wars #28 (February 1st)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnpeeIuohco
youtube.com/watch?v=lnRI_u7uOoo
youtube.com/watch?v=bHJkxEVENPI&index=393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

Sorry lads, old thread was archived before I could provide a link to this one

Well, shit.

What did he mean by this?

Hail Mandalore!

>17:05:21
>17:05:45
Looks like this thread was first, do we stick with this one?

Might as well.

Just mindin' my own business!

Inkies 1-4 when?

BLACKED

Technically, wouldn't GrInky have been the First?

He's probably 0th or something like that

Goddamnit! How long until Sabine blushes at Ezra's alphaness?

Is Republic Commando canon?

The correct adjective is "adorable".

>Sabine ever going sub.
Sabine may get hot in her helmet when Ezra takes out that Interdictor cruiser though.

No, why would it be?

If they survive Thrawn destroying Chopper Base, maybe then but in a melancholic way as they comfort each other after defeat

Because Delta Squad was in TCW

Nope.

That just means Deltas are canon.

Delta Squad themselves are canon. Republic Commando isn't.

Sev is still alive then

Every thread until she dies.

what would have happened if Dooku had killed Sheev?

Saved by the canon wipe.

Do they ever do anything in TCW beyond that cameo? Not through the whole series yet.

Could've made for a nice episode with the Commando Droids, if they didn't get used so often in later seasons.

No, just the cameo.

Well there was another commando in a couple episodes, but he wasnt a delta

Post unsung heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=VnpeeIuohco

Good enough.

We don't enough about the Dookster to say

Did he really believe in the Separatist Republic?
Would he had conquered the Republic and forced them all to follow the senate on his own planet?

Would he had started his own Jedi Order after he 66'd the old Jedi?
Or was he true Sith that believed in the Rule of Two?

Dooku novel or comic when

Where did the millions of dollars go when they were making this shitpile?

anyone know where i can find decent sound effects of the Z6?

The trailers

what the fuck

Yeah... I'd be interested in seeing what his endgame was.
Can see it in my mind being something more in line having both the light and dark.
Bit like what Snoke wants for Kylo in the novelisation, equal parts light and dark.

I think anyway.

All those LAAT pilots that always die after they dropped off their troops.

Gotta say, LAATs are pretty fucking great

just a standard in-engine swtor cutscene

"story driven MMORPG" aka "KotOR 3" in all its 2001 glory

>Kix will never meet up with Rex

the U-wing is great too
both it and the LAAT were passed up for the Lambda by the empire though

I don't understand the U-Wing wings
They just moved around whatever way they wanted

the seem to use the wings like s-foils
it goes faster swept back, and it is more maneuverable swept forward

its really cool, like the F-14 tomcat of TOPGUN fame

Kind of reminds me of Kylo's ship. What is the name for his personal ship?

Also, what are the odds of Snoke NOT being Plagueis? Is there even another plausible origin for him?

Delete this you degenerate

Windu

Snoke is obviously that clone who died punching a battle droid

Upsilon-class shuttle

>they could have made a space Tomcat but made a dropship instead
Wasted potential tbqh.

Still like it tho.

>Also, what are the odds of Snoke NOT being Plagueis?

Snoke's not a Sith, nor is Ren as he doesn't have a Darth title. Why would Plagueis give up the Sith ideals after his ''death''?

its more like a space huey, although it is capable of dogfighting, though that is not recommended

Snoke is probably an OC 2bqhf@m

I had a dream last night about an episode of SW:R. It was after a 1-year time skip, and Sabine was still training with the darksaber. The team had some sort of mission on an ice planet, and Sabine and Ezra ended up stuck in a cavern together. They had a bunch of bullshit heart to heart talk and ended up kissing each other on the foreheads.

Am I autistic, Sup Forums?

no, since a lot of that stuff isnt completely out of bounds for the show

Sabine/Ezra is shit.

Ezra belongs with SS or Zeb.

is it better to show someone the films in release order or chronological order? should you include TCW?

oya manda

You were ok before kissing each other on the foreheads.

That is just weird to visualize. Who takes turns with kissing on the foreheads if it's not going to get saucy?

So no you're not autistic but your dreams need to aim a bit higher yo.

Release, and yes you should if you have the time.

OT first, then PT
other material only if they want more after watching the movies

would TCW go between II and III or after all of the films? my instincts say between II and III but I'm not an expert

It depends what they know about SW already. If they know Vader is Luke's father, do whatever you want. Otherwise OT first if they somehow don't. Never include TCW because that's just too long of a commitment for someone that obviously hasn't seen SW before.

Maybe Marvel will smarten up and make a Comic based on Delta Squad.

Or fuck...maybe a movie

I unironically support a relationship between Ezra and Sabine if ever such a relationship be written into the show. If another female (sorry fags) living (sorry SSfags) character is created or pulled from elsewhere to be Ezra's gf that is fine too.

>TCW
If someone hasn't seen Star Wars by now, I doubt they'll be that interested to watch an entire series

Especially if you preface with AotC and say "Want to watch hours more of that?"

release order

don't include tcw

include the dark horse comics and other prequel eu books instead

rise of the empire era-eu is the best eu and better than nu-canon

Chronological is best. Release isn't necessary.

No, but if they're interested in more Star Wars show them TCW.

If you have the time, sure. It vastly improves ROTS IMO.

(You)

hello filoni

Hello Travissfag

Hello Traviss

Chronological Order.

Release Order is the worst fucking retarded meme that only the most nostalgia-blinded of purists will defend.

You could, perhaps, make a compelling case for it pre-TFA, but it no longer makes sense. Think about it.

>4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 7, Rogue One, 8, Han Solo, ect

No, just no.

The twists and structure of the franchise actually flows much better when watching chronologically. Twists like Order 66 and Sheev are much stronger than "I am your father", which has been ruined by pop culture. You also have the Luke/Leia reveal in Episode 3, which works infinitely more powerfully in Revenge of the Sith than it does in Return of the Jedi. Pure delusion to think otherwise.

There are plenty of examples of people watching chronologically and loving it.

>What about the Machete Order?
Fuck no, it sounds good on paper, but in practice it falls apart. Yes I am talking from personal experience.

>Should I watch TCW before Revenge of the Sith?
Optional but recommended, especially if you are already invested in the characters by Attack of the Clones. This is also going to be the absolute undeniable BEST way to get kids into Star Wars. You also get the added benefit of more emotional investment in the characters of Episode 6. (Dat Order 66 scene though)

So yeah, I see absolutely no reason why you should ever show people the originals first, beyond nostalgia. The prequels were constructed in a manner to make watching chronologically enjoyable for new viewers. No amount of "B-But the Vader reveal" will change that.

go home lucas, you had your chance

Stop

>The twists and structure of the franchise actually flows much better when watching chronologically. Twists like Order 66 and Sheev are much stronger than "I am your father", which has been ruined by pop culture. You also have the Luke/Leia reveal in Episode 3, which works infinitely more powerfully in Revenge of the Sith than it does in Return of the Jedi. Pure delusion to think otherwise.

Not only that, but the twists still work even if you know they're coming.

Exactly. ESPECIALLY the Luke/Leia one, which I maintain works much better having seen Episode 3 first, but the Vader reveal still works just as well too.

I've watched in every order imaginable, and OT first was still the best one for me

I've watched in all the orders, and it only ever worked chronologically. It's simply how Lucas designed the prequels, to be followed up by the OT. You see the prophecy fulfilled in RotJ.

Episode 3 ends on such a grim note, but with a glimmer of hope. Hell, Rogue One basically repeats this, it's all leading into the much more tonally light and hopeful A New Hope.

Ending the Saga on Episode 3 was always retarded, even more so now that you would then jump to 7.

It simply only makes sense to watch chronologically now.

It helps that a large part of the Vader twist's impact is Luke's reaction. Even if you know it's coming, Luke doesn't and you still feel that horrible surprise through him.

episode IV is probably the best starter pack, since it drops you in the middle of the action, gives you a quick introduction to vader in all his menacing glory, and gives a quick run down of the force, simple enough to grasp but without bogging things down with explanation, the jedi, and the rebellion. it then gives us a simple but powerful plot to reel us in

So is there any particular reason that Pablo has removed all references to Lucasfilm from his twitter bio, as well as changed his twitter name?

He tends to change his name and bio info a lot.

Why isn't there a show showing stormtroopers in that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnRI_u7uOoo

What I mean is that there's no comic or cartoon showing normal stormtroopers doing their jobs like the ones in vid above (or is there?)

robot chicken

People don't like watching space-Nazis do evil shit

I mean there is youtube.com/watch?v=bHJkxEVENPI&index=393

Episode 2 never ever

Inb4 lazy writing why does Kylo have such a hard-on for Vader and not Sheev? I get it's hard not to worship your sith lord grandpa but Palps is the one who set him on that path, and he was evil and powerful as fuck. Maybe more than Snoke at the time. Not to mention he built an empire for himself, the same empire the first order is a splinter of.

sheevs involvenet in dark magic was probably not taught in high school, while vaders status as ex-jedi meant more people were aware he could use the force

One of the problems with being a "le sneaky behind the scenes man" is that you don't get all the credit

Also, family is important

You can very easily make the same case for Phantom Menace.

While it is true that ANH is a 10/10 starter Star Wars movie (my own first experience with Star Wars), the fact is it doesn't work anymore in the grand scale of the franchise. You have to jump around the timeline and it seriously breaks the flow of the movie series

>mrw someone I'm arguing with is trying to claim online surveys are more credible than Pablo's tweets about PT/OT popularity

>You can very easily make the same case for Phantom Menace.
Not really
You never really know what the fuck's going on in TPM, whereas ANH is very clear

I'd reckon they are actually.
It's literally Pablo's job to get people to buy Star Wars merch
That's why he has a job.

>You never really know what the fuck's going on in TPM
I disagree, the movie is pretty straightforward. I don't really know where this idea that TPM is confusing comes from.

TPM is a real drag for most of the movie IMO
I feel it only really picks up near the end with the Maul fight

>It's literally Pablo's job to get people to buy Star Wars merch
No, it's not at all. He has nothing to do with marketing.

You cant seriously think online Star Wars surveys are somehow reliable, and Pablo is not