ITT:”””””””villains”””””””” who did nothing wrong

ITT:”””””””villains”””””””” who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqxVBiA4cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanted to fuck a gipsy

what's wrong with a good ole pump n' dump n' kill?

He was basically just a sea-faring policeman fighting crime and trying to avenge his fallen loved ones.

Dindu nuffin.

the europeans

Literally who's this?

The witch from The VVitch

This guy

good movie

one of the witches from the vitch, the one that caused that weird alien chicks brother to lose his soul through his weiner.

He killed millions...

millions too few.

>did nothing wrong
He left his supply lines wide open in Africa while fighting 2 on fronts

to save billions

>invading russia in winter

he learned nothing

ZOG central banker puppets got millions killed for their agenda in both wars.

Russia was destabilized at the time and were inevitably going to invade Germany. He gambled and lost but the risk would've been worth the gain.

>destabilized
>inevitably going to invade
You don't know shit about politics and economy right?

you win wars through a well supplied, healthy military
even the romans knew that thousands of years ago

I do, but you definitely don't know shit about history.

They were fighting virtually the entire world as one small country.

Millions? You mean billions..

Sheev is the best character in Star Wars but it really does make more sense for the Emperor to be just a figurehead for the corrupt Imperial officials pulling all the strings. He rises to the most powerful office in the galaxy, orchestrates the biggest war in the history of the galaxy, seduces the Chosen One to the Dark Side, destroys the Jedi, but can't keep his empire from collapsing in 20 years?

Not him but his handling of the whole situation with Army Group South was a fucking catastrophe.

The Empire was doing pretty well though. The Death Star blowing up was just a really lucky break for the Rebellion.
Also, in the new canon the Empire collapsed one year after Endor because he literally had instructed his closest allies to fuck it up completely if he were to die.

He also controlled the majority of the most strategically critical continent on earth and ignored his master strategists so he could attack Stalingrad just to send a message

>don't invade russia
>don't invade any country for that fucking matter
>russia attempts to conquer parts of europe
>join US in grand alliance against the USSR
>take over europe in the aftermath of the soviet defeat
give me one (1) reason hitler didn't just play pacifist until the commies inevitably invaded eastern europe and became the baddies of world war 2. Pro tip:you can't

Where are the evidences of that?
>Despite that USSR signed a peace treaty they was definately going to attack le nazi so le nazi attact them first ebin :DDD
Yep history you don't know too.

Dark Empire makes more sense than the absolute clusterfuck that is the post ROTJ universe in the nucanon.

He should have delayed Barbarossa for a year or two and actually taken the oil in N. Africa. All of the resources being tied up in the Eastern Front made Africa a pointless endeavor.

He build his entire powerbase by claiming he would unify the "german" territories and calling all the other countries jew-controlled shitholes.
If he then went on and said "No, guys, let's just be peaceful and cooperate with the people who fucked us up in the past" he wouldn't have lasted in power for too long.

The new garbage they put out is not Star Wars, it's just JJ Abrams and Disney shitting on the true SW fans.

You would've followed him to the ends of the Earth if you were in one of his legions, just admit it Sup Forums

Was is it called VVitch and not Witch?

>June is winter

hitler thought he'd BTFO russia so quickly that he didnt even prepare winter warfare provisions dumbarse, and oh look they did end up fighting in winter.

dont you ever run your fucking mouth at me whore

cuck

it bothers me that Disney made her an actual gyppo because vibrant diversity, when a major point of the original novel was how Esmeralda was only RAISED as a gypsy, but was actually a french girl who was stolen by gyppos when she was a baby

to save billions

Nah he should have encouraged Stalin to lose the Jews and both of them should have ran a train on the decadent west.

He killed JF Sebastian for literally no reason. If he had even waited until they got home, the police wouldn't know exactly where he was.

>dude, lasers, lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqxVBiA4cA

D-DAMN

>Netenyajew
dropped

underrated

lawful evil

>The Germans didn't have allies

>netanyahu
>the thing
>that kike snitch from recess
>uwe boll
>mason verger
>shane
>kushner

disney was not the first nor the last to make the objectively correct decision to do away with that stupid eleventh hour reveal

The literal devil...

t. ahmed

very noice

The boner that almost burned down Paris.

> Deng Xiaopeng

That guy really didn't do anything wrong, though.

Best leader of the 20th century, no contest

> what is Japan

>why the fuck is the top down

>mark mcguire

i lost it

who's that space marine in the middle bot row? is that roboG?

can I get someone to carry the motion on

>pic

LE HITLER XD

For the first half when you genuinely believe it's about revenge, sure. But once you learn that it was just another bank job then he was in the wrong.

he's after ZOG gold so if anything that makes him an even better guy

Only if you destroy it. If you keep it you become one of them.

I would have, but he did alot wrong.

>the fern gully pollution

He isn't a villain you moron.

>unintentionally burns down a glorious cathedral (and most of Paris) just because he wanted to rape a gypsy

Maybe he didn’t do anything wrong on a technical level, but he was a retard and a cuck.

>All those moments will be lost in time, like piss down the drain
Bit crude, I think.

Lolwat? He consorted with a foreign whore and even had the audacity to leave his inheritance to a non roman bastard that was not even his own fucking kid.
Fuck antony. Caesar and Agrippa afterwards were the guys peoiple would have followed to the ends of the earth.

>syndrome
>recess snitch
>united
?

t. skinjob

>Gypsies portayed as poor, misunderstood people.

I'd side with this guy 100%

You realize his goal is the extinction of humanity on top of fucking his sister right?

Yea but that tree monster was purty.

>The beaner from Sicario

Are you kidding me? He was literally a good guy.

this piece of shit is responsible for the death of 200,000 Jews...unforgivable.

>the death of 200,000 Jews
seems kind of low don't you think

Extinction of man so magic creatures could flourish again

noice

MAGIC HAD ITS CHANCE