Have you ever actually been offended by an episode of south park?

have you ever actually been offended by an episode of south park?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dp9o-HSIaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im offended by how bad it is now

Do you know what website you are on? fuck off moron

fpbp

Just the Whacko Jacko episode
Sick Jew slandering. Didn't they ruin his life enough.

Nope. Even the one that was supposed to offend me, where Kyle finds out he has Asperger's (and Cartman makes "ass burgers") wasn't offensive. I laughed my sick fucking ass off the entire time because it's entirely true.

you seem mad

I was disgusted by the episode where Kyle turned black and his knees exploded.

>being offended

What is it like to be retarded?

Eh the Halloween one was alright at least but the last few seasons have sucked hard.

Yes, the "safe space" song.
I'm not an SJW, but I'm one of those sensitive people with an overactive nervous system (aka a pussy)
and I hide in my house, or if I'm in public inside my thoughts.
I wish I had more courage, I envy people who don't care what others think.

Im offended that they make fun of everyone except jews. The oprah bit went too far. Chef ending. Preaching to george lucas but they do the same things. A few more. They seem jealous.

that episode with the green ay lmaos was a jab at jews in the entertainment buisness

there was at least one funny episode this season

youtube.com/watch?v=-dp9o-HSIaw

>except jews
you what

Nope. Jew jokes are all cute. Christians and muslims are scum but jews get "gold bags". Nope. Jews are the onky people immune. Once you see it the whole show is tainted.
*i stopped watching weekly but muh fav epi is the lord of the rings. Just storytelling. Now its pandering garbage.

literally when have they called christians or muslims scum

mormons don't count

no i've only been offended once in my life

random adults in FBW act like stereotypical dumb christians, and they've made fun of catholic priests on multiple occasions

>they make fun of everyone except jews
>South Park

nigger what

Nope

seeing how triggered some ppl get makes up for how bad it is tho

the world of warcraft episode. i quit shortly after everyone in my life reminded me how that episode was just like me

When Kyle kicked the baby Ike, I had to write a strongly worded letter to my congressperson detailing the moral decline of late night programming on cable.

No episode has offended me, but people who watch it have offended me by using bits from South Park as ammo against me.

To be offended I would have to have any sort of convictions.

Fucking this. What went so horribly wrong these last few seasons?

I can't think of an episode that would.

the guitar hero one, we didnt do shit to you south park why did you have to shit on us broken people with no real skills who are too fat for ddr

example, user?

thats hilarious, you should send that material to matt and trey, it would be so meta

when they blamed Canada for US problems.

The episodes where they make fun of Trump or us

im a white fucking male
what could possibly offend me

when was I supposed to laugh?

The smoking one

The queefing episode was just disgusting and bad, also the real footage from sex change operation was unnecessary.

this. there was no episode that offended me, but there were a few that disgusted me. to add to that, when that celebrity, Brittney spears i think, got her head blown off

The queefing episode was just disgusting and bad. Also the real footage from sex change operation was unnecessary in the episode where Garrisson becomes a woman.

I corrected my sentence and fucked up, sorry.

Most of the "jokes" about Jews in the show just portray Cartman as the strawman and Jews as the victims.

No because I was literally 12 when it first aired

Watch Canceled again.

It was never good. I don't get the hype around it, it's total shit.