Stranger things redpilling about being a beta orbiter

>Stands still
>Looks at camera
>Smiles
He deserved it

Stranger things s2

Provider*

>shoulda shared the load

The climax of Zero Dark Thirty when they're raiding Bin Laden's compound.

Was watching it with my mother and theres a part where they shoot a woman who grabs an assault rifle. Said "you dont murder a woman defending her home and protecting her children"

My rule is if theres a dozen navy seals breaking down your door in the middle of the night, dont run in front of them with a weapon

youtu.be/mwbm3uyUisg

Very true. Woman would've kept running to the door instead of taking a break behind a flimsy door after seeing the demodogs bust through other doors

>muh heroic (((navy seals)))
is this you?

>I'd rather burn to death than submit to a supreme qt
Fucking dumb as hell

Contributed more to the plot than Mike, Eleven, and fat kid combined.

Also I totally thought he was going to be a spy for the mad scientist corporation.

cersei is the supreme QT khaleesi whales btfo

>Thanks for always being there Doc...

youtube.com/watch?v=jFv7CvFsQAo

>mad scientist corporation
It's literally the American government, not a corporation, were you asleep during the entire two seasons?

was that when Grandolf bit off Bilbo's ring and jumped into the Balrog pit?

Honestly why did they even kill him off? He was an interesting character. Did they just not want to pay Sean Astin?

United States living in your tiny head rent free.

Had to prove that goonies say die

dont act like you liked bob before he died

i'm a man and i still dont understand this scene.

poor arnold, quietly swallowing heaving gobs of vomit in his throat. :(

seen this in the last thread.

I feel you bro

lolololol

t.roastie

He wanted to see how far is wife would go, ie cheat on him.

OP is being stupid, but I had a girl say "Why did he do that?" while watching this episode
She literally said "He could have just walked away with the soldiers"
Women

Good call.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPGxS8gze0E

I'm convinced that's what it was
Season 3 badass smartie Bob going into the Upsidedown World would've been great

So he was a faggot right?
Or did all 80's tough guys look like effeminate pillow biters

Probably. Would explain why he was so fucking angry all the time and lashing out.

>Did they just not want to pay Sean Astin?
He works for pennies. Frodo is far more successful.

wtf spain

>yanks intervene and stuff their nose in every international cause
Yanks :why are you obsessed with us

Because if we left shit alone and didn't swing our dick around commies and other faggots would shit up the globe even more than they already do/did. It's in our best interest (and everyone else's) to keep shit stable so everybody can trade and develop and prosper. Some tiny shithole countries have the misfortune of being a proving/dumping ground for American military dollars? Oh well. The main thing I worry about is how much money we pump into their horrifically corrupt institutions, incentivizing antisocial behavior from their leaders. Well, and the rising tide of Islamic terrorism in the West, which unfortunately Europe is basically bending over and spreading their asscheeks in front of. But I'm just some nobody and not enough of an egotist to presume that I know better than the people making the decisions

is that way trumpanzee

Trump ran on isolationism friend I'm basically a hawk. Still would've voted for him over Hillary had I not been travelling, though, because she's obviously evil and for lol factor. Also I don't go to Sup Forums

>trumpanzee
how are you already this triggered, sweetie?

Your mom sounds like a retarded cunt, sorry. "You don't shoot a woman about to shoot you", the fuck kind of dumbass rule is that? She clearly doesn't value the lives of men at all.

>Trump ran on isolationism

But he didn't keep that once he became President.

>le involvement with Syria
>le sending troops back to Iraq
>le North Korea pissing match

Hell, you could also consider his antagonization of Puerto Rico one too since he forgets it's part of America ever other day.

>But he didn't keep that once he became President.
Uhm ya he did you absolute fucking retard. Where do you get your news?

Yeah actually. Long hair was in back then.

You see the irony here right?

I'm pretty sure his dad being a fucking psycho would also explain that.

Then how do you explain Syria, Iraq and North Korea?

The President's twitter where he has tweeted about official announcements of troops on the ground in Syria, going back to Iraq and almost declaring war on NK.

Not him, but he didn't switch gears on that. He always said he would "bomb the shit outta ISIS' during his campaigning.

His stance was that America made the mess so they have to clean it up, and although Saddam, Assad and Gaddafi were dictators they still provided stability and should have been left alone.

>"bomb the shit outta ISIS'

And what does that have to do with Syria, Iraq and North Korea?

His dad wasn't a psycho, you soft cunt. That was called parenting the right way by teaching your little shit of a son some respect & responsibility.

>what does that have to do with Syria
:thinking:

I think there's literally a rule that you shoot female terrorists first. Because they can't be reasoned with.
May be an aspect of the radicalization process?

If you need to write all this to justify the degenerate state that is your country you’re most likely not the good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=EyF7HUZN1ZY

Don't be obtuse. You know what he meant. Only faggots and women are passive aggressive.

Art. Pure art.

>It's in our best interest (and everyone else's) to keep shit stable
>Consistently cause major economic crashed out of pure collective stupidity
Yeah, well done there, champ.

people who watch stranger things are always either autistic pedophiles or middle aged women and theyre BOTH always talking about how cute the kids are and how much theyre "just enjoying being kids". at least Sup Forums and reddit have something to talk about now

STOP FIGHTING!!! LINK UNHAPPY!!!

Hair metal was a thing. And yes, they were all gay.

>told woman that it made every man cringe
>woman said they understood how ballshots feel
Dumbest argument I've ever had.

>y-you wrote a lot
Maybe stick to twitter bud

Systems get fucked up, complacent and have to "crash" to evolve, the damn Egyptians figured this out in their mythology. None of the crashes in recent history have been really catastrophic for most of the world. Society kept rolling along, progressing, overall living standards kept improving. UN says like 200,000 are lifted out of poverty every day. The systems work, in the event of dysfunction things will come to a head and sort themselves out eventually

>200000 lifted out of poverty every day
And how many fall into poverty?
How many are born into it?
Far more.

>things are actually getting worse not better, all the statistics are wrong
What a nice worldview you have there, I'd love to see the data it's based on

Ditto.

Ultimate cuck master beta

>allow me to sacrifice myself for my psychotic girlfriend's son

Yes go-I mean brave patriot, gun down all the terrerists so we can get the oi-I mean spread freedumz.

>UN says like 200,000 are lifted out of poverty every day
huh
>Because if we left shit alone and didn't swing our dick around commies and other faggots would shit up the globe even more than they already do/did.
What'd your dad tell you this?
>to keep shit stable
What do you think created all those Syrian refugees that were causing instability in Europe?
>Oh well.
It isn't really oh well. It doesn't happen in a vacuum.
>The main thing I worry about is how much money we pump into their horrifically corrupt institutions,
We spend hundreds of times more in dumping money into destroying and corrupting foreign institutions. You justify the overwhelming cost of a constant military attack engine and worry about "their leaders" being incentivized toward "antisocial behavior?" You realize how fucking stupid that is?
>Well, and the rising tide of Islamic terrorism in the West
Not really rising all that much. Your perception of is inflated and you feed it with your obsession about it. And again, this "rising tide" of muslim refugees was caused by the US war on terror and Iraq invasion that destabilized their region in the first place. You're radicalized and reacting to the outcome of the things you support. Time is a flat circle.
>But I'm just some nobody
You're also a know-nothing that's been heavily conditioned by "antisocial" messaging strategy designed to keep you agitated and compliant.
> and not enough of an egotist
Given your word count combined with your delusional nonsense baby worldview I think you may be :)

>watched antichrist with group of friends
>bitch smashes guys ball: all guys cringe; no reaction from the girls
>bitch cuts off clit: all girls cringe; no reaction from the guys

>yank makes up facts
>yank believes it

the whole thing. i watched this with a gf and she only watched because she was invested in winters and nixon getting together and had no thoughts beyond "why dont they just kiss this show is so silly"

Whats there to understand ? Some fat faggot getting munched on by aliens.

In hindsight, I should have told her that I understand the pain of childbirth and can entirely relate. Would have been fun.

Tell me, what would have been the fate of their family if Cersei had word that he turned coats on her?

yeah
>No, i really do! I once sat on the toilet for one whole hour pushing!

My view is that there will always be chaotic elements in human society but currently they're as marginalized as they've ever been in history, in large part due to unprecedented military and cultural dominance by a single culture. In time even the Middle East will be a nice place to live. I base this belief on rapidly rising living standards and wealth across the globe under the current system. The reason I worry about financial support/propping up leaders we like more than the simple violence is that it maintains status quo in a way that is unhealthy for the system, which needs to be allowed to burn itself down and be reborn, imo. Like a phoenix. I also think the reliance on drone strikes is a cowardly and ruinous long term strategy. But I like to give authority figures the benefit of the doubt, they certainly know more than I do.
>perception of Islamic terror is inflated
I don't think so. Yes, it amounts to a few hundred dead a year, which is nothing. But they're called terror attacks for a reason, and what I see as a naive approach to the refugee situation is going to continue to create problems for Western Europeans long into the future. People get less sensible when they're scared or angry. This naivete is expressed in other ways such as paying off terror groups for hostages, which I believe (of Western countries) only the anglosphere refuses to do.
>did your dad tell you this?
When my dad expresses a political thought it's usually parroting something he heard on NPR that afternoon or saw on the front page of Google News. He thinks the blue guys are good and the red guys are bad and is ok with that. Doesn't reeeeaaally understand the value of free expression, and so on. It's not his metier, great guy all in all though. Mom's more on my wavelength.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryNj821535c

>bending elbows

He's going to be a trapless little fag when he gets off roids

Just rewatched this like a week ago, fucking amazing movie.
I still remember when I watched it as a little kid on a VHS with my father.

>Because if we

you're not responsible for your governments actions. neither are they to your merit.
grow up. get some self-esteem.

tell your mom it's ok because all of the seals participating died in a (((helicopter accident))) 3 months later.

A woman will never understand this scene.
I repeat: NEVER!

honestly this didn't make sense. the tarlys were the fiercest targ loyalists who supported cersei out of pragmatism. they were already turncloaks and had the opportunity to go back to their original side.

He's probably not homosexual just written to appear as such. Remember, those were different times + glam rock fashion.

>individual citizens aren't responsible for their government's actions (to a degree) in a democracy
>individuals can't change things
I've got low self-esteem? The whole (we) is comprised of individuals user. At the highest levels and the lowest.

>we can squash this on the court right now, bro

This right here, women will never understand the brotherhood forges through combat and the loyalty beyond death

He's from California, it can be hard to tell