Make Earth great again? ...Huh?

Make Earth great again? ...Huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xtop/status/826504288276865024
readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Ground-Zero-2016-19/digital-comic/T1722200195001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah no surprise. injustice comic is literally shit.

Harely is the worst character

>4 years of these uninspired jabs and "jokes" at the expense of the president all over every form of media
It's Bush all over again...

you cucks keep buying this shit. Stop it and they'll stop.

Haha, I get it, Trump is like the Joker. Or was he like Voldemort? Or was it Darth Vader? Hitler?

The writer ended up regretting that line since (I guess) he thought that he would be giving a jab to an candidate instead of POTUS

twitter.com/xtop/status/826504288276865024

pretty sure sales for these comics are like 15k which is awful.

Injustice's digital sales are yuge, which is why it will never end.

Why did they decide to start a new Injustice comic exclusively about Harley?

Becuase she's popular and they probably needed to fill the space for people waiting for the Injustice 2 comic

desu I don't mind, I started hating it but with time I realize that it's a good Harley comic all things considered. There's a good internal conflict in the book. Also there's some good Harley/Ivy moments in there

Did they even announce how long this comic is? I can't imagine it being Injustice 1 length with JUST a focus on Harley.

It's going to last until April when Injustice 2 begins, that my guess at least.

Assuming they get to the part where she loses to luthor this will happen
>she jobbed to Luthor
>Helped Batman find Joker

Since in the OP issue she just with Joker out of fear.

Oh, Christ, I remember this shit.

And then the same people turned around and savaged anyone who dared criticize their glorious President Obama.

Why is media so insufferably liberal?

>Assuming they get to the part where she loses to luthor this will happen

That part is coming this Tuesday according to DC Digital site

readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Ground-Zero-2016-19/digital-comic/T1722200195001

Is that what you got from the tweet? Is this your average Sup Forumsmblr user?

Joker saying that in that situation made absolutely no sense and it's a pathetic attempt at virtue signalling. Put some fucking effort into it. Jesus Christ.

Joker's making an ironic Trump reference, it makes sense. Though he really should have gone with "make Earth funny again" if he absolutely had to do it.

>Is that what you got from the tweet?

Yeah, because after that tweet he replied to Tom Taylor with this. He clearly didn't thought good when he wrote that line

It's absolutely amazing how stupid you are.

I know that you wanna be outraged for outrage sake, so I'll leave you alone

>I'll leave you alone
Thanks.

>TFW Frank Miller made a Trump Joke

Azzarello*

Yeah I've been seeing people who don't actually read comics complaining about that recently. I know they don't read comics because Reagan got it much, much worse in Dark Knight Returns and that's as entry-level reading as it gets.

>BAAWWWW WHY AM I SO PERSECUTED