JUST

8.92 million watched episode 2 thats a 3 million drop from episode 1 this season and the lowest viewership since season 2 episode 12
JUST

Why didn’t cuckface shoot Negan from behind if he is helping Rick?

wow man you just literally "just"ed the "just" meme

why is there a fucking tiger there?

It jumped the shark the moment Glenn did the limbo under the dumpster and has gotten worse ever since.

Because one of the main leaders has a tiger. He like took care of a zoo or some shit, I don't remember. Anyway, Negan is the only reason to watch and you cna just skip through the hour or so of Ric starin' into space while people whine about killing other people. It'll probably be dead after this season since after the Negan arc there really isnt' anything except Alpha Negan shenanagins.

>implying ratings won't bounce back after Carl is kill in the midseason finale

Literally a black Kang's pet that magically discerns the difference between friend and foe.

There's still the chance that perceived drops from Nielsen are just people watching in live+7 or even beyond any metric with VODs every half-season or more, but if those people are truly clocking out for good, I guess the show just exhausted all the patience people had left for it. Too many episodes like the lesbian summer camp and Rick and Michonne scavenging the abandoned carnival, and there's really not much to get excited about with the "big moments" anymore. Season 7 tried to use SASHA for its big finale, a show OC with barely any characterization that got written off because the actress wanted to do another show. Lucille's Greatest Hit was the last stunt the show pulled that generated any buzz (but lots of it negative over the cliffhanger) and has been shooting blanks since. Negan is fun to watch and deserves to be in a better directed and written show.

I feel like the show could've ended with dignity and meaning right here, being an audience self-insert and "you" meeting a gruesome and undignified end without any closure or knowing whether your friends would be OK. It's the kinda stunt that would only get pulled by a show that got cancelled and had to end SOMEHOW, but I woulda bought it.

I dont understand, this show is so progressive. Its so diverse, theres lgbt degenerace everywhere, theres BLACKED everywhere and all the villians are CIS white men! How did this happen?

Negan is shit, he's just a campy governor, the only interesting character is Dwight, and even his arc is a rehash of Merle

why do you think carl will die

Governor was a tortured soul driven by pure rage, Negan is in control of himself and just having a great time.

Spoiler sites say so and the premiere itself heavily foreshadowed it

Worst part is the comic Negan had some actual characterization that was starting to surface by this point in the story, but the incompetent TV writers decided it was fat that needed to be trimmed. Remember this scene in the show, how it all got flushed down the toilet in favor of some cliche villain "join me" speech? I don't think Kirkman necessarily knew fully what he wanted to do with the character at first—Hell, Negan was originally supposed to die within like 8 issues of his introduction—but he really started to deepen the characterization as he went, sometimes to the point of what felt like sloppy retcons. You'd think the show's writers would look at all that red ink on the road map of Negan and figure "maybe Kirkman wanted to emphasize this aspect of Negan more for a reason," but nah, let's just focus on him being a potty mouthed jerk! I mean comic Negan was over-the-top, but there was more to him. He was almost desperate to reign Rick in because he doesn't think humanity can survive unless they're forced to by someone strong enough to protect them from themselves, but even by the point he gutted Spencer you could tell he really admired Rick. Kinda sad how an independent comic writer neckbeard can write a more profound story than highly-paid TV writers who are trying very hard for Emmys with nonlinear narratives and inspirational speeches.

As someone who has watched the show since day one, I would love for that to happen and it might would make me interested in the show again. It'd completely deviate from the comics though and there's no way Rick would let Negan live after that.

i know they deviate from the comics quite a bit but i thought carl was a pretty big plot when they fight that groups who dress up as zombies

Yeah he gets stabbed by a random Savior during a battle at Alexandria apparently. The second half of the season deals a lot with Punished Rick going the Morgan route, and the two of them being ruthless psycho killers together.

I still think somehow Negan will live though and be put in the cell Morgan built.

Simply killing off characters doesn't increase ratings. Maybe for one episode when the death occurrs. But killing for the sake of killing isn't a good way to attract audience.

Chandler Riggs is an awful actor and that's what makes me okay with him getting killed off. It makes me sad that we're never going to get a comic accurate badass Carl though. His scenes with imprisoned Negan was something I was really looking forward to.

Hopefully we still get hot whisperer cunny and Rick doesn't go emo again.

Carl won't die. The story ends when Rick dies and Carl inherits the new world.

You can only push retards so far

this
the Governor had untenable goals (fix his zombie daughter/keep her alive forever, become the sole savior of humanity for everyone within driving distance)
Negan has very achievable goals, so much he's already achieved them: be feared and/or respected by everyone within driving distance, get free shit from everyone all of said people, kill and main people with impunity, fuck whoever he wants without feeling conflicted about it or having them try to escape, and have power over everyone in his general vicinity

It's three different things that could pan out. This, Ric waking up in hospital and it's all a trolly dream bc he never dies when he's supposed to (nobody wants to kill their OC imaginary dude), or it ends like the comics current running; he gets the shit kicked out of him by Negan; Negan joins the party. But, I'm pretty sure after this season it'll be cancelled because of lack of interest and from what I've read alot of the cast are drunkfucks who are just awful.

Details on drunkfucks?

Even with it's view drop it is still big. I'd say another season and that'll determine if they cancel

It could end after all out war. It is never going to be as long as the comics. That'd be 18 seasons....

Some dude did a whole thing about the it the other day and linked a bunch of shit about it. The Tl;dr is that the guy who plays Rick is drunk as fuck and thinks he's the cock of the walk and Reedus is crazy but I mean, you have to be to be friends with Kojima. He apparently followed a guy around sayin' he'd kill his family and main cast was being super hostile as fuck at him because the board was upset about the premiere and he was sent out to talk to them. I mean, another season if they drag out the Negan stuff, Alpha and Omega are boring as shit repeats, the only interesting thing is Negan trollin' around since they killed off Andrea, replaced her with Michone and she's not that interesting to begin with.

I hope it does end soon. Shit is way too repetitive and it's run its course but apparently the creator and writers are hoping for 10 or 12 seasons which is way too many imo

I think I saw that but I thought it was shit tier pasta. Holy shit that's just insane enough to renew my interest if it's true

I really just want an episode that I don't get bored to tears at and skip through the entire thing with only 10 minutes of something interesting or just another full Negan episode, that'd be fine too.

I think the next episode will focus on Negan for at least half of it, they have the specter of Gabriel being trapped in a shed with him, they have to see that through soon

I only enjoy the episodes that tell little stories, like that morgan episode or beth in the hospital. I really dont give that much of a fuck about these big epic arcs they always try to pull off. My favourite part of the show was just when everyone split off into different groups after the prison, but inevitably everyone has to get back together and they have to find an other settlement with another big bag guy and blah blah blah.

>twd
>endless filler episodes
>not one filler episode being an adaptation of pic related

Why can't they do here's negan for an episode with all the time they have to kill?

I REALLY don't understand what the hell is with the zombies. By the logic they're running, zombies respond to sound/sight and that's it. So, once they went into the giant shed thing; yeah they'd be there for awhile, maybe two minutes max before wandering the fuck off because they're being quiet and the zombies can't see them, so why are they all hoarding around the building. It makes no fucking sense what so ever. They don't have different types/voodoo zombies, so there's nothing special about them. It just bugs me.

This pic related

Like they could kill off every other character and just turn it into the Negan show and I'd watch that shit.

The fact that millions are still watching is proof that this country is dumb enough to elect trump to a second term.

Good. The less viewers the more edgy it's allowed to be. Fear TWD has high production values with only 2 million viewers and I don't see TWD getting that low.

I'm sure they'll adapt that generic piece of shit waste of time eventually. If you liked Here's Negan you're a retarded cuck.

I stopped watching an episode or two after the last season started. Shit like this is why I stopped watching TV shows. They make them go on forever while sacrificing quality. I just stick with anime and video games.

Oh shit you're saying almost 9 million people still watch this shit?! Lol what a flop.

My pet peeve with TV shows is when they do a time skip like future skip. It ruined Dollhouse and it completely ruined Fringe. I'm tryin' to find a new anime series to watch, any suggestions?

>Fear TWD has high production values with only 2 million viewers and I don't see TWD getting that low.
How do people watch that shit. It's literately worse than TWD:

>No characters are likable
>Everyone is an idiot
>Plot armor is even worse in FTWD (that teen girl literately survives being trapped in a room, filled with carbon dioxide)

Guess you like your filler with Maggie and Jesus talking about how "WE'RE STRONKER TOGETHER" for a half hour rather than developing Negan a bit.

>I'm tryin' to find a new anime series to watch, any suggestions?
I'd recommend Baccano or Durarara. They're two of my favorites and quite enjoyable.

I'm happy someone else knows the term plot armor and uses it. I've not watched FTWD yet, I was letting shit go about so I could watch seasons as my new thing but now I don't want to, I find like only 2 of TWD cast to be interesting and one of them isn't even there 90% of the time and I rather hate the dumpy girl episodes, like, I dont' care about your weird lesbo relationship with ocean people.

I've already seen them, I just got done re-watching Yu Yu Hakusho, I started watchin' that new gem anime which is okay, I suppose.

Trust me, DO. NOT. WATCH. FTWD. If you only like 2 of TWD cast, you won't like the TFWD crowd:

>Main character is a whiny bitch
>Her husband is a fucking idiot
>His son is like edgy Carl, but 10000x worse
>MC's daughter is only there for eye candy
>MC's son had potential, but became annoying
Etc etc.

The only cast members I really liked was the smooth talking black guy and the ex-rebel Mexican dad. It's not worth it, user.

Is that so? Have you seen Konosuba? That's good for a laugh.

Yeppers, pretty much watched all the ''newish'' animes except SOA but that's pretty much because I prefer .hack and I have a neckbeard autismo friend who constantyl wont shut the fuck up about how progressive and original sword art is same with AoT though I enjoyed Kanbari. Anyway, good to know. I'm just floating about rewatchin' shit, tryin' to find a new anime or show to get into that doesn't have a cancer fanbase.

I am enjoying People Of Earth but it seems to be on hiatus? or just filming a new season, I'm not sure.

Was Kang Ezekial and his magical tiger in the comics?

Anybody else feel like they missed an entire season? I don't know what the hell is going on in these 2 episodes.

>AoT
Attack on Titan is pretty good, but the fanbase makes it sound bad. That crowd will probably hate it when it goes away from Titan killing to political and conspiracy stuff. The current manga chapters are great.

>I have a neckbeard autismo friend who constantyl wont shut the fuck up about how progressive and original sword art
Jesus.

>Anyway, Negan is the only reason to watch

Wrong. Morgan going full operator is the only reason to watch the show

>How do people watch that shit.
It's the leadup show to TWD in the dead summer plus it's set in the same universe for me is why I watch it. It's a shit show but literally nothing else on.

>(that teen girl literately survives being trapped in a room, filled with carbon dioxide)
that episode was kino though

>Was Kang Ezekial and his magical tiger in the comics?
>Yes but she dies soon so who gives a fuck.
>Rick buttmad bc Negan is a cooler leader than him and got everyone else to be mad about it except the literal trash people who talk like retards.
Yeah, he's pretty fucking awful, he thinks Firefly is the best tv show in existence and mass effect is the best video game series ever made.

>It's a shit show but literally nothing else on.
I'm not trying to be patronizing, but why not just watch another show? Discover something new?

It was silly, user.

>he thinks Firefly is the best tv show in existence and mass effect is the best video game series ever made.
My condolences, user. He sound like a walking cliche.

>Yeah, he's pretty fucking awful, he thinks Firefly is the best tv show in existence and mass effect is the best video game series ever made.
He sounds like a guy that spends an hour or two a day posting things on Reddit for karma.

I mean, it could be worse. He could be full on about TWD. I tried to get him to read Berserk and he just went on and on about how he doesn't read manga because it's backwards, but he read TWD and found it boring.

Nah, he just literally lives on facebook. A group of us went to go see a movie/get some grub and he spent almost the entire time looking at his phone and posting what he calls memes on facebook. Anyway, hopefully this new season gets better or I'm just gonna keep skipping through the episodes and just watch it when negan shows up on screen.

>I tried to get him to read Berserk and he just went on and on about how he doesn't read manga because it's backwards
That's just...weird. Is he one of those people that complain about subtitles because they have to read?

Well that's just rude and practically the same as karma whoring.

>I'm not trying to be patronizing, but why not just watch another show? Discover something new?

I dont hate it. I know it's shit but not so bad I can't watch it and I like the genre. Theres some good about the show, usually surrounding the characters.

Yes. Actively while people are watching something.
Yeah, it's why we try not to invte him to things anymore.
When I can't find anything new to watch for filler, I ask for suggestions or just play a video game.

Anyone have the gif of the old woman sitting in a tree with a sign and the zombies just walking through the sign post?

>I ask for suggestions or just play a video game.
It comes down to personal taste or what you can tolerate. It's not just about filling time.

You guys seem pretty chill, I have a random question. Who the fuck is the purple haired girl on the Sup Forums homepage and why did she replace Yotsuba?

>MC's daughter is only there for eye candy
And she's not even good eye candy. Plus she's a former coal burner.