Who is the cutest horror girl?

who is the cutest horror girl?
and why is it Shelley Duvall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxMtTYjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVoJgQ7u8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you dare post it

Fag here, do straight men actually find this creature attractive? Is it the bug eyes or the fucked up teeth that make her appealing?

She's acquired taste. Plebs and fags will never understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTxMtTYjXPQ

DAMN SHELLEY DUVALL LOOKS LIKE THAT

I want to protect her smile!

I do. Certain men like the quite librarian type.

She def looks alright in some pics, such as the thumbnail of the video you posted.

I actually hear that it's better to be a 7 who some consider a 10 and others consider a 4 than it is to be a 7 who everyone considers a 7. A polarizing look results in a certain portion thinking you're a goddess. Maybe something similar is going on with Shelley Duvall.

she has no makeup in the shining. that is just what women look like without make up

She's not an absolute knockout and dudes that like her like myself know it. She looks weird and that's what immediately turns some people off. When I first watched the Shining as a kid I thought that woman was hideous. Then I started watching more movies with her mainly Altman's filmography and she really started to grow on me, watched some interviews and I really liked her voice, mannerisms and personality.

First for Sissy Spacek

its her massive eyes

>She's not an absolute knockout and dudes that like her like myself know it.
She's obtainable
>I really liked her voice, mannerisms and personality.
Also this
/Thread

She kinda reminds me of the actress who played Donna in The West Wing

I thought I was the only one. There's something so cute about her.

Allyce Beasley from Tommyknockers is cuddly as fuck.

A lot more people think she's cute than you realize. I've been surprised at how many people I personally know that like her.

>She's not an absolute knockout

Those are some fucking fighting words

youtube.com/watch?v=QrVoJgQ7u8w
>tfw Shelly Devall will never introduce herself to you

She's lives in Blanco, Texas and single the last I checked. I heard she sometimes wanders around the small town and babbles to strangers about aliens in her backyard. I'm pretty sure we could run a train on her. I live in Austin, Tx so I'm seriously down to do that.

weirdo

name one 68 year old qt right now.

Wut, sex is weird? I would show Shelley nothing but all of my love and support. We don't have to run a train in her. It was just a suggestion but at least one of us should probably try to fuck her. If I cant do it then Im happy to help. Thats all I meant.

I live in Houston and could bring coke we could snort with her.

try 71

Do you have a car? I guess I'd have to rent one or something. I have my own apartment and whatever contacts I have her plus the idea. So that's all I can bring to the table. I mean she's not gonna live forever. If we're gonna fuck Shelley Duvall then it's gotta be in the next year.

i have a mini van and i own a catering business so im sure we could lure her in

*contacts I have here like friends, job, etc.

Blanco is like 30 minutes away at most.

Holy fucking shit. So I guess we should just stay in contact here and make occasional Shelley Duvall threads? I really want this to happen for at least one of us.

I have a car but surcharges but we could still use it. I don't really want to fuck her I just want to be nice and party with her. If she is down to fuck I would do it tho.

I'm in Austin and I also want to fuck her. Let's go harass her with The Shining quotes. How many times has she heard that shit over the years?

I won't let you bully her transplant

Fuck yeah. I'll try to research what shes up to there like her neighbirbood, where she hangs out etc. Do you think we should just try and run into her our should we try and meet her like at her house? I mean if we can find out some place she goes everyday then that would be perfect. I need to double check on buses too. The whole advantage of me living here is so I can go out there and run reconnaissance.

Do you have a car?

She could look way less shitty. Audrey Hepburn looked like an old lady too but she still looked nice and not like a fucking trailer park disaster.

>Shelley will never pull all your pubes with her chompers as you cry in heavenly pleasure.

Why live?

Gross

Ok so she's not a super model. I still love her and that's what's important.

I sincerely believe we can make this happen.

One of my history teachers in high school looked like Shelly Duvall and got kinda mad when I told her that kek. I tried to tell her Shelly Duvall is cute, but she insisted that she didn't look like her.

I think we should ask nathan to help us get in touch and make it safe for all parties. Seems like something he wouldn't mind helping with.

Nathan?

You literally put your dick on men's hairy assholes, I don't think you have much room to criticize people's taste

How hairy do you think Shelleys asshole is?

I only fuck shaved boipussy. Either way, you ought to be able to tell if a member of the sex that doesn't interest you is attractive or not, in broad terms. If there was a thread dedicated to extolling the appearance of Steve Buscemi, you'd be thinking the same thing I am now.

stfu faggot go catch aids, die, then burn in hell