Is nothing sacred?

Is nothing sacred?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ History of Trunks/image/8bjwuvRjqF8A2y8KQjPsPQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the adaptation will bring the story of Trunks and his best friend Gohan into a DARK, GRITTY and GROUNDED setting
because dark, gritty and grounded are the first 3 words that come to mind when talking about dragon ball

I mean in a future where everyone you love is killed and the earth is ravaged by two androids roaming the earth, its a tad darker than regular Dragonball.

It will probably be better than your nostalgia cartoon

DBZ Abridged has been objectively better than the source material since the Freiza saga.

idris elba

Only an Amerifat would fall for this.

As Gohan? Trunks? Androids 17 or 18??

Couldn't be any worse than the Super attempt at it

Everyone including Bulma

Literally fake news. Post a link or fuck off.

inb4 millions of posts for fake shit

They should use the Faulconer score to bring the tone closer to classic edgy American DBZ as opposed to the fucking overly cartoony Japanese shit

How to take care of cancerous bot posters from Sup Forums?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ History of Trunks/image/8bjwuvRjqF8A2y8KQjPsPQ/

Fuck it. As everyone, every character is Elba. Also he does the soundtrack and sound effcts , just full on Elba.

History Of Trunks was kinda cool but it was so rushed it came off like a fucking AMV

Are those animators just spending the budget on hookers and sake or what the fuck is going on in that studio.

It's amazing what the Japanese can do when they try and just how shitty things can be when they don't

It's not real you stupid faggots.

It's fake you mongoloids

This would be debunked in 3 seconds on reddit. Why is Sup Forums so low-IQ?

Go back

Ok thanks for quoting my post that has nothing to do with it being real or not

I didn't say anything about it being real, retard

>everything new is automatically good
>nostalgia is bad
The actual topic isn't even relevant. The basis of your argument is shit.

White people and anime just don't mix, just stop.

Who knows? Toei is pretty much the worst studio in Japan

Probably the best arc to adapt desu. It requires no extra knowledge of DB to jump into