An absolute raid of TGWTG

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_iYyjF1U0g

Jim delivers the goods in the final episode

>Nostaligia Chick arrested
>Spoony sickness timeline

@@JesuOtaku Y'know, if things don't work out with you and @Nash076, I'd be happy to chain you to a pipe in my basement and love you. My way

>says that channel awesome was the first to make stupid skit videos and try to make a living off them

people were doing that on youtube way back in 2007 and PP did it before youtube even existed

Buy an ad, jimmy

Fuck off Jim I'm watching your low effort long production time trash regardless

This is the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

Spoony did nothing wrong.

micropenis get

Stop fucking shilling this crap. There was a thread just a few hours ago.

I watched it and it was very satisfying.

Why is she laughing at both 0 and quads?

roll

Internet Aristocrat is such a cringey, unfunny, smug man-child. I will not donate to his patreon no matter how much be begs

shes jewish

Dude i am not watching an hour of that shit.

>listening to an hour of some dumbass talking about other dumbasses that talk about dumbass movies

"no"

Pls

Is that the TGWTG episode 2 thing I saw spammed to spoony's twitter?

roll

roll

Oohboy i did good come here hershlag

So I've never seen a TGWTG before this and I'm extremely confused. I thought it was just a reviewer, but he seems more like a political pundit, what gives?

Roll

This isn't TGWTG it's some idiot who talks about TGWTG.

Posting in deleted thread

Why would anyone talk about TGWTG these days?

He hasn't done anything interesting in several years. None of that lot have.

rollin'

Do you think when she got to jail, one of the other women were like "you eat off the floor now" and just really demand her?

And then like a guard came in and was like "Whats this ladies? You know Madam Guard has first taste" and they take turns fucking her with a night stick?

I mean it probably didn't happen ha ha ha who would think such crazy things

FUCK

Great God Pan grant me good numbers

>30+ years old
>still drinking like a sorority pledge

I really thought people didn't ruin their lives with booze so much anymore, like as a society we stopped doing that after the 50s.

I guess I should have googled about it first.

I'm glad this is over. I don't give a fuck about that fag.

6 or 7 please

Aw

Why not

E-celeb threads always make me laugh because it's literal nobody's mocking talented nobody's who make a living doing what the literal nobody's do for free

Can't find any proof she was arrested

Imagine dedicating an hour of your life to watching shit about washed up "internet celebrities".

Imagine dedicating literal hours/days of your life to digging up information about washed up internet celebrities and making an hour long video about it.

This is quite possibly a whole new level of autism.

Rolling.

Alcoholism among women has been rising for the last decade.

They dress it up as "ha ha I just need a glass of wine, I love Moscato look at this huge glass tee hee" but if you need a drink every night to fall asleep, it's alcoholism (or at least borderline)

[obnoxious vocal affectations intensify]

Rollan

Western society hasn't put the same sort of stigma on drinking as it has on smoking, whilst tobacco consumption has been freefalling since the 60s alcohol consumption has stayed steady or even risen in some cases.

#Juanbutnotforgotten

They'll just direct you to Sup Forums

>Who's PP? I know AVGN started before though

roll

based zerosugar babysitting this off-topic thread

Must not like my foreskin.

Alcoholism is a huge problem for college-aged and post college-aged women right now. They girls have swapped places with the boys for being the party animals. And they completely get away with it. "Girls will be girls". MANY young professional women have spent some time in rehab before getting their lives together. Cocaine habits are back too.

[smug sarcastic reading of a news article/internet post followed by typical Sup Forums remarks]

It’s ok user I like your foreskin

Mistaken greentext. Still don't know who PP is

to be fair, tgwtg took it to new autistic heights and production quality lows

>spends 10 minutes shilling for patreon

Rollan

Anyone grew out of channel awesome to realize none of them can act? Like at all. They’re all atrociously bad. Why did I ever find this funny?

Thanks, babe.

Roll