Pandorum

Pandorum

Thoughts opinions?

What are some space/horror kinos? Happy Halloween!

Really terrible editing, bordering on incomprehensible.

It's pretty stupid and very poorly edited but I still found it entertaining.

what about europa report?

Any more suggestions?

I didn't realise how much I liked it till the end and once I understood what was happening, this film could have been so great if they just downplayed the mutant side and made it a LITTLE more mad max like, I fucking love science fiction horror so I would tell you its fucking great it just feels like it was lacking something.

I dug it. Editing is like that of your run-of-the-mill, date night horror flick, but the story and design are surprisingly good.

I really liked it. It's kind of a ripoff of Alien and Event Horizon tho

suffers from the Sunshine syndrome - it starts good bud ends with a slasher plus some ridiculous shit
>europa report
it's ok at best. At some point it turns very stupid. There is nothing fresh in it. Fookin guy didnt save this movie

Okay I downloaded everything you guys suggested, and I've seen all of them but not for several years.

I downloaded Dark City, because that was in the recommended films similar to this and I've yet to see it.. It looks good.

Anyone seen Dark City?

>Anyone seen Dark City?
Yeah it's great.

>it starts good bud ends with a slasher
There is nothing wrong with that in ether film.
>plus some ridiculous shit
No not at all.

>Anyone seen Dark City?
i remember it as a great movie. It grew some beard probably so i cannot recommend it now without any reservations. Why dont you watch something new

>There is nothing wrong with that in ether film.
per se its not a bad thing but not in a kino which Sunshine might have been
>No not at all.
I watched it like millions years ago but I remember some stupid shit about melting ice and stupid astronauts' behaviour

relevant

it was good. I mean really good. It was a Doom made right. Also good ending

Like what? I just watched all the aliens, and stuff. I can't think of any new space horror... ?I'll check this out, thanks!

>Like what?
like ARQ or Kill Command. Theyre low budget but they handle things properly

Fun Fact: The main bad guy is played by Ian Richardson. He played the original House of Cards dude in the UK version.

Also, everyone probably already knows, The Matrix used the sets from this movie.
And for some reason Darren Aronofksy copied the Jennifer Connolly seaside pier bits from this in Requiem for a Dream.

“Life” is pretty good

there is no place for it in this thread

You mean the movie or life itself?

LIfe. It was shit and you know it well

Underrated kino

at least try