Late Gabbaghoul Thread

What where your least favorite parts about the series?

That first half of season 6 was a bit unnecessary. How come we didn't really get to see more of Silva? He seemed much more interesting in being the second in command and all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjhO3NFfqUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roughly when would Junior, Johnny Boy, Livia etc. have been born? I'm trying to figure out a timeline here.

I know Tony, Sil etc. were all born around 1960, and Paulie is 10-15 years older than them. So can we assume that Johnny Boy, Junior etc. were born in the 20s?

Any of the "uh oh Carmella has a crush on someone" subplots.

Hmm well Paulie worked with Tony's dad, and served in the Vietnam War IIRC

Junior seemed to be the same age as his brother.

Big Pussy and Tony grew up together.

Sil? I dunno.

I would guess Sil is around Tony and Pussy's age since he was part of their little crew with Jackie Aprile. Paulie I would guess was born somewhere between 45 and 50.

Junior, Pussy and HOARSE arc. Buscemi part was underwhelming but still good in my book

Would you Sup Forums watch a prequel Soprano show? Set in the 70s-80s, when Tony and others are just climbing up the ladder

>Would you Sup Forums watch a prequel Soprano show? Set in the 70s-80s, when Tony and others are just climbing up the ladder

I'd rather they don't. I feel like alot of what made that show what it was would be considered offensive now a days. What else do we need to know about the past though?

Probably just watch it to see how it goes.

>It's a "Carmella tries to take the moral high ground" episode

I just dont like how the color scheme is so grey and beige. Shit is depressing after a while. Also whatever camera and film they were using, while nice and hi def, looks really flat on all the scenes.

I guess my only complaints are technical

CHRISTUFFAH, YOU MUST GIVE ME ALL GABAGOOL, I HAVE NEARLY BECOME GABAGOOL, SO GO OUT THERE AND CRACK SOME SKULLS UNTIL YOU GET ALL GABAGOOL

>I feel like alot of what made that show what it was would be considered offensive now a days
Gee, I just hope the Hollywood purge expedites.

grey and beige, every time

Requesting the "This isn't the bing" image, you know the one with Paulie and Twin Peaks

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

Pussy is like Paulie, soldier inherited from Tony's father. What's his name again?

Did tony die at the end?

I say no because why would the killer go to the bathroom first? And who would call the hit? there was no one left

Whether Tony died or not is completely besides the point.

SOPRANO FAGS WILL LITERALLY DEFEND THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=DjhO3NFfqUc

The point was that whether he literally died or not was irrelevant because he was going to spend the rest of his life constantly on edge and predicting the shot that would kill him. In that sense he was effectively already dead. Even after presumably being the last one left he could never truly leave the game so to speak.

So that he can secure a safe escape route without turning you back to unknown. Most probably the hitman didnt know the dead of Leotardo or order is from Butchie

test