Injustice 2: Black and Yellow Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Black Canary, Bane, Poison Ivy and an Arkham Asylum stage were all confirmed and Blue Beetle was added to the beta.

Black Canary trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Also, a new stream is coming next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZnIDt-T-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ed is giving out codes to Twitter users answering random trivia questions
>Can't provide codes to everyone who signed up

Blue and yellow Batman is the best Batman.

I received two codes.

I used ten e-mails, though.

The more scale armor I can put on Aquaman the better. Not really a fan of the shirtless look myself

reminder this game has a trash roster including a literal who like scarecrow over legendary characters like sinestro, lex luthor, lobo, martian manhunter and many more.

>Scarecrow
>A Literal Who

Now this is just getting to be retarded. More people know who he is than they do Lobo or like half the friggin roster.

everyone who isn't a drooling retard knows the legendary characters i listed. just accept the fact that he is a trash pick and has no place here.

I wonder if Blue Beetle will have some snark about blowing Damian Wayne's face off in the full game.

I guess for the beta, they might add Dead shot, Wonderwoman, and Gorrilla Grodd soon?

Scarecrow is more well-known than Lobo and Sinestro.

I mean, I would rather have Lobo or Sinestro, and really don't like Scarecrow's presence in the game, but he isn't a nobody.

Not him and not disagreeing about Scarecrow being a waste of a roster spot, but saying normies know or even care about Lobo is a stretch user

The only acceptable batman family DLC is redhood. The rest should be teen titans and more magoic users.

He seems like the only one they'll add, all the other highly requested characters are either in or not Bat-related now.

Whens Hellboy?
Whens Dredd?

if they don't know lobo then they don't know scarecrow either.

Scarecrow is a Batman character

>Dredd and Death Judge Joker

That would be the day.

so what? if they don't know lobo its dubious they could even name a single batman character besides batman himself.

DLC pack 1

>The Nolan films

Youll take Buffy, Terminator, and Sub-Zero bitch

-- Ed

In what world do you live in where casuals can name Lobo out of a lineup? At best they vaguely recognize him from the Superman The Animated Series. I love Lobo, but even I know hes an acquired taste

That is retarded reasoning. Scarecrow has been in a movie, a show, the Arkham games and various cartoons recently, Lobo was in STAS and JLU over a decade ago and was in the first Injustice. Way more fucking people know who Scarecrow is than they Lobo, Sinestro and a good chunk of the roster of this game. Don't let your dislike of a character blind you to basic facts.

the real one. if they know dc then they know lobo.

it doesn't matter what hes in, the target audience of this game all realizes lobo is superior and scarecrow is a nobody.

film people don't play video games, the people who saw those had interest in DC and therefore know lobo and his superiority.

After Spawn.

>the target audience of this game

You are fucking delusional. These games sell millions of copies, we are not the target audience at fucking all. These games are made to appeal to the massive casual audience, it's why they have a bunch of Batman characters that millions of people recognize and tons of single player content. Comic fans number in the thousands these days, we'll get thrown a few bones like Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate but overall this game is being made by and for people in the general audiences.

That's just wrong

>The rare "he's half right" bait
I forgot this was an Injustice thread, so shitposting is expected

Does anyone else get the feel that a lot of animations are recycled?
I'm not just talking about return characters

Like Blue Beetle has all of Cyborg's moves when he's not in his trait mode. The megaman blaster, the "turn hand into big thing to hit someone with" thing. And when he's in trait mode, he's now D'vorah from MKX. He has the same "arms come out of the back to impale and throw them" move.

Or Atrocitus having what feels like Goro's punchwalk.

It feels like they're not putting much effort into animations, which I think should be the first priority when it comes to a fighting game

No, I don't get that feel. I've been playing BB nonstop and I can say without a doubt that he is nothing like either characters you posted. Or his animations for that matter

Wake me up when Mera and Manta dlc releases

zzzZzzzzz

Of course they're reusing animations, thats how fighting devs save money. You can see MvC3 animations in MvCI trailer as well. Its the same as when the same sprites would get used again and again back in the day.

Something tells me I'm not getting my beta code

Cmon Boone just do an Open Beta, all the cool kids like Ubisoft and Microsoft are doing it

>Tfw son of El bracers
>Nobody avoids my Meter burn Super punch cause they don't expect it to trigger a stage transition

Why is Redhood even popular on Sup Forums? You realize all the NRS edge lords love him and want him in the game along with you? And the casuals brought in by the cartoon movie and Arkham Knight?

>I think the guy with the armor that transforms into weapons is copying the guy with the armor that transforms into weapons.
Okay. That said, they're playing nothing alike right now.

I guess because there's still some people on Sup Forums who just like what they like and aren't swayed by the contrarians desperate to hate on everything Batman related.

Fuck I want Mera.

>other people like things so I shouldn't like those things
Faggot
You're either an idiot or a shitposter. Either way here's your (you)

I want Manta

Who's gonna get revealed on Tuesday Sup Forums?

>tfw got screwed all three times

He just chooses whichever one he wants

>Allowed to stream the beta
>However they disabled using game DVR services on it for clips

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZnIDt-T-A

You could say this Blue Beetle pallette is something of a boosted gold colour

I'm thinking Green Lantern. Theyve already pretty confirmed him through the JS skin, they just hhaven't shown him yet for whatever reason.

He does have full on Booster Gold colors too.

I hope there is a way to apply one character's colors to another.

Eh, I think for the first few weeks they are going to avoid characters who have been revealed in cinematic trailers and promotional material. Or at least I hope they do.

Swamp thing

Maybe, but they have been showing off mostly new characters lately. They gotta reveal the obvious returning cast eventually.

>rereading the Injustice comic
>Superman kills tons of parademons in order to save thousands of innocent people
>mfw Batman and co bitch him out for it

Is there anything Superman does that Batman won't trigger Batman?

All the girl characters looks like trannies

Poison Ivy

>reading the Injustice comic
Why would you do that to yourself?

Because its dumb and hilarious.

>Black Canary has glowing fists and apparently some manner super strength

Did I miss Dinah getting new powers in the comics or is this likely to be something related to the Injustice universe's plot?

> Idiots on Sup Forums still giving attention to the Wolverine "leaker"

The guy has been wrong about fucking everything, why are those retards still giving him attention?

Shade the Changing Girl

your confusing the shit leaker with the real one. he real one never mentioned woverine.

Is Black Canary voice-actress Vanessa Marshall, right?.

>sell millions of copies

no they don't. injustice only sold 1 million some. why do you try so hard to defend the inclusion of an inferior character like scarecrow? everyone knows lobo is truly superior. hell i didn't see anyone want scarecrow in the first game so why now? bring back lobo.

The only real one is the guy who posted the mobile roster on Sup Forums in December. The dude who has been posting on Sup Forums is a total bullshitter who changes his story every time he's proven wrong.

You never answered what's to like about him.

Fucking Boon, asking trivia to give codes when in my country is 7am

The way NRS are handling this is completely retarded.

Arkham Asylum stage sucks

this extends to the entire game

>Did I miss Dinah getting new powers in the comics or is this likely to be something related to the Injustice universe's plot?
Fate gave her the powers to fight.

Yeah the interior is really dull compared to the first game. It should be immediately apparent that it's Arkham as soon as you're inside but it looks like it could be any other weird prison. I do think the outside looks pretty good though. Nice lighting and the asylum looks great.

Have they said if it was completely random or not? for mailing them out to people who actually signed up?

Crime Syndicate gear/skins are a must for this game.

In general, most casuals could gave you more names of Batman sidecharacters than names of DC A listers.

Some people still try to deny this sad truth. I don't know why. We don't have to like it, its just things are like that. Any casual would recognize Two Faces or The Riddler before Blue Bettle or even Martian Manhunter.

no they wouldn't. martian manhunter is way more popular than those literal who's you named.

Why do you keep denying objective facts? More people know about Batman villains than most other DC characters, there is no denying this. Its not any sort of statement on the quality of the characters, just their amount of exposure to general audiences and Batman along with his extended cast have had far more media exposure than most comic characters out there.

most other DC characters sure, but not martian manhunter, sinestro, lobo and others. thats just some bullshit you batfags cook up in your head.

And you're in denial. Those characters are great but they are by no means more famous or popular than Bat characters outside of groups of comic fans. Everyone here knows them sure but we are by no means an indicator of the average person's comic knowledge and even then anyone who knows about those guys will almost assuredly know about Batman and his villains because if you're a DC fan at all you have been exposed to a lot of Batman whether you like it or not.

if you're a DC fan you know those characters. if you're not then you have no interest in this game. it's that simple. it doesn't matter that ryan the retardo doesn't know who lobo is because hes not going to play injustice and he doesn't know scarecrow or penguin either.

That ass used to give people hope.

Fuck off Johns, Seriously fuck you and your events

>Batman sidecharacters than names of DC A listers.

Batman sidecharacters are A listers

no they aren't and johns events are great.

Not every DC fan reads comic books. Some just go see the movies or play the video games or watch the cartoons. And again, any DC fan will know Batman and his cast because most things DC have some sort of Batman involvement. Hell the whole plot of Injustice happens because a Batman villain (Joker) uses another Batman villain's weapon (Scarecrow's fear gas) to fuck over Superman. This game is marketed to casual and hardcore fans which means we get Batman and his extended cast for the normies but Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate for the people who actually read comics.

Not all of them sure. Nobody is going to argue that Kite Man or Professor Pyg are A-listers but the mainstays like Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Two-Face, Penguin, Freeze, Riddler, Scarecrow, Bane, Croc, Ivy, etc. are definitely A-listers. Even ignoring the comics (Where Batman, his sidekicks and his villains all have multiple ongoings that sell better than most other comics), all of these characters have been in movies, TV shows, cartoons and video games that have pretty much all done very well. A lot of people know who these fuckers are whether they want to or not because they've been fucking everywhere.

See? This is exactly the kind of deluding fan I was talking about.

batman extended cast does not include nobodies like scarecrow. and you must be like 14 or some shit cause everbody knows lobo and swamp thing. everybody knows lex luthor, sinestro, black manta. i mean they were all in old cartoons. everyone recognizes them and they are also legendary comic characters. you cannot go wrong with those characters yet they are skipped over for SHIT.

>everbody knows lobo and swamp thing

Yeah everybody HERE and even that is being generous. But for the rest of the world those names are fucking meaningless. Not everybody watched JLU or the fucking Super Friends and that's not exclusive to the people who were too young to be around when they were on. Batman and his villains have just been in so many things over the many decades they've been around that they are nearly impossible to avoid. You can play make pretend in your little fantasy world where all you favorite characters are the most famous and popular all you want but that does not change the facts. This isn't up for debate, it's not up to interpretation, it is not my opinion. You are just flat out undeniably wrong.

I fully accept Scarecrow. I'll just be mad if he's exactly like the one from the Arkham series with nothing resembling the original version with the hat and the scythe.

>nooo they don't know them!!! stop saying this no!!!!
>nobody watched that show cause i say so!!!
>but they all watched the batman related stuff cause i'm a batfag!!!!
>my word is fact cause i say so!

seriously just stop. lobo is superior. more popular. has years of comic history while scarecrow is just some loser a couple of batman fans know about. the only one wrong here is you.

He'll probably have gear to make him look like both.

well thats no surprise your name is captain reddit you might as well just call yourself captain batfag.

>batman extended cast does not include nobodies like scarecrow.
He's one of his top 5 most popular villains. >everbody knows lobo and swamp thin

That's genuinely not true.

>you cannot go wrong with those characters yet they are skipped over for SHIT.
I'd be mad if Manta got skipped over for Scarecrow and Bane, but at the same time if the best NRS can do with Sinestro and Lex is what we got in the last game I'm open to seeing Scarecrow if they can make him enjoyable. I'm pro getting a diverse cast from all around the DCU, but I also wouldn't want to feel like characters like Lex and Sinestro were wastes of slots.

>I'm pro getting a diverse cast
>so give us all batman characters

you're a retard.

>not knowing the irony of someone on an Injustice thread calling themselves Captain Reddit

You must be new.

And you're a faggot trying to shitpost. I want fun and good characters. But Lex and Sinestro were bottom-tier last game. there are new villains you could put in that aren't Lex or Sinestro.

Diversity isn't limited to the comics these characters come from. Just because they're all Batman characters it doesn't mean they'll play, look or act similarly to one another.

I want a Batgod skin.

Real talk Sup Forums. I know asking this might open a can of worms, but are you guys really hyped for this game? I mean really?

>no they aren't

Penguin, catoman and Riddler are A listers you dumbass

Johnsfags are retarded

No, everyone's just pretending.

What reasons do you have for people who are hyped not to be hyped?

Oh extremely, I already pre-ordered the ultimate edition. I was fairly excited since the announcement but now that we've been getting closer to release and the game is looking more finished I'm way more hype.