In your guys' opinion, which Marvel film from the MCU is the best?

In your guys' opinion, which Marvel film from the MCU is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/J7gQESCT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWS or Iron Man 3

Iron Man 1 is the best standalone, Winter Soldier is the best sequel

this

>actually liking iron man 3
Explain

Dunno, I just like it.
Only thing I didn't like was that Killian didn't die in the Mark 42 just so Pepper could showcase some powers that she only had for about 3 minutes.

The winter soldier only

WS is overrated, people only liked it because Bucky was one of the main characters. He was most people's saving grace for Civil War too.

No, I liked it because of Cap, and it made a lot of people like Cap, and stop thinking he's a dumb hero.

Different user here. I've only seen IM3 once (same with most MCU films) but I enjoyed it a lot.

1. Tony's out of his suit of invincibility and has to figure things out with his smarts. It's less boring and the stakes are higher that way.
2. The child actor actually wasn't terrible. He and Tony worked well together.
3. Ben Kingsley was absolutely hilarious as Trevor Slattery.
4. I hadn't read any Iron Man comics before so I had no preexisting attachment to The Mandarin. So it didn't bother me that they did a fake out with him.

I like it because it was the closes thing we'll get to a Metal Gear Solid movie.

Besides MGS itself, anyways.

>we're never gonna see big boss fight bucky
Sad

Captain America or Iron Man, probably. They were novel enough to be entertaining. Everything else has just been a bland safe rehash, as is the Mousevel formula.

Iron Man 3 is the best and perhaps the only truly funny one.

Guardians of the Galaxy

Iron Man 1 and they'll never top it

Winter Soldier is incredible as a sequel and far better than the original.

Civil War is the best though.

Followed by Avengers 1.

Incredible Hulk or Winter Soldier

GOTG is my favorite cause it's the closest thing to Farscape these days

Top 5:
1- Ironman
2-tws
3-Guardians
4-Infinity war
5-Civil war

This is a transmision from the year 2-0-2-1

Shane Black

civil war was the best

Iron Man 3, for sure. The way the cinematography was done, and the tempo of humour vs serious, and the outright over-the-topness of it all simply made it feel the most like a comic book of any of the MCU to me.

Also, seeing Tony being an actual badass without his suit was nice. It's good to see examples of why he can be considered a hero even without his suit, which is a recurring thing in his comics.

I didn't even mind the Mandarin fake-out because it's not like somehow all the Iron Man issues that starred Mandarin in them have somehow vanished.

Captain America is a better film than Ironman

I want to enjoy Thor 2 more but the nutty professor bits and such are just too silly, or out of place.
Probably GotG would be favorite though, The Avengers close second perhaps.

Winter Soldier in my humble user opinion.

>Tony being an actual badass without his suit

This, Iron Man is fun and flashy. But Tony is at his most interesting when he's getting all MacGyver in that shit.

Guardians just makes me happy.

I hate bucky only faggots and tween girls like him

I saw and like this movie for cap

The only problem was black widow's role should have gone to a decenlty cast sharon. But this is caps movie anyway

The winter soldier is the only decent movie

>tfw now that you know about Bill Mantlo you can never enjoy this movie again
fuck

I don't know what that means. Should I ask?

The guy who created Rocket. Hit-and-Run accident victim. Vegetable since somewhere in the 90'

It really pisses me off since my grandpa lived his last years in similar state so I kind of empathize.

pastebin.com/J7gQESCT
linkrel

Winter Soldier and Civil War were the best.
Avengers 1-2 were also pretty good, imo.

Mr Doctor, hands down

Unironically Ant Man

>Alias: "Space-Lord"

Heh, never noticed that.

The ones I enjoyed most were Ant-Man, GotG, IM3 and CA3.

Yes I have shit taste but I enjoyed them all so fuck you sideways.

I'd go with the first avengers movie. I haven't seen hype for a movie like that since Jurassic Park, or Titanic. It was a big Hollywood event that everyone went to see.

Does Iron Man 1 count? If not Civil War.

Iron Man 1, and Winter Soldier. Iron Man 2 I found the weakest out of the trilogy, the first half was okay but it got pretty boring in the second.

Why the fuck would IM1 not count as an MCU film, ya fuckin gobshite?

Pic related encapsulates everything I love about comics, even if it doesn't stick to landing, botched the third act terribly and a lot of characters get lost in the shuffle, the movie up to the "Cap and the Howling Commandos fight the war" montage isn pure bliss for me.

Also the musical number in it is by far my favorite thing in the MCU.

Because it existed before the MCU Thereby making it the best as an actually standalone film

>Being this stupid

It was always intended to lead into the MCU though, hence the Fury stinger. It's not like they retroactively went "hey we can build on this", it was actively intended as the first stone laid in the MCU.

I like IM3 but the suits made of cardboard were off-putting. I know the inverse ninja rule but they went too far both with Transformers-style morphing suits and how easy they were to destroy.

Never go full retard son.

I know Sup Forums likes to trash it, but I have yet to see an MCU I really hated. Dark World came close though, with all the "We're not gods" and AA Guns in Asgard.

But Winter Soldier/Guardians of the Galaxy are the top slots for me.

>translator implant in neck

hol' up
this better be touched upon when they land on Earth and Peter needs to translate everything said
would even work with a Groot gag

Funny how Jurassic Park being a way older movie still holds up and is considered a classic despite being a blockbuster

While Avengers 1 already looks dated and is a mediocre movie once all the hype its over

For you.

It will be forever remembered as the climax of a cinematic shared universe,at least until the next movies.