Is he our guy? Seems like you guys don't like him much

Is he our guy? Seems like you guys don't like him much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaMYvw4bHxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a creepy weirdo, the only good thing he did was punch Steve in the mouth for shittalking his missing brother.

He's a tumblr-tier autist

did he really pull out? and if he did, why did he do it?

>pulling out of prime skeletor pussy
he can never be our guy

But isn't that what today's girls wanna fall in love with.
What lol.

Best Character desu, based big brother.

He isn't, he ends up helping the party by pure coincidence, because he is too busy cucking Steve and being an autist. Meanwhile, Steve is there for the kids, kills demodogs and gives brotherly advice to Dustin and in the end he just drops him off at the ball and rides of like a real human bean and a real hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaMYvw4bHxc

He's better than Chad in S1 but Chad is the best character in S2

It's amazing how nobody, not even tumblr, gives two shits about his character now. Everyone was rooting for him and Jancy after season 1. But now that Jancy was achieved in such an anti-climatic way, along with Steve becoming the best character, no one cares. Duffer brothers trolled shippers good.

>He's better than Chad in S1
but only because chad had zero screentime in s1

Double chad and regular chad are two different characters, user

This.

They really shat the bad with Jonathan. Should've kept Nancy with Steve and should've give Jonathan something else to do.

But maybe it was for the best, since now Steve in in the party, and Jonathan and Nancy are literally the worst charachter, which I dont mind too much

Poor guy can't act for shit, it's sad.

>Steve
>Best Character
>Not entirely unneccessary and forced

Did we watch the same show?

/ourguy/

>he doesn't like Steve

I don't think we have been watching the same show. Unless you're just that much of a turbopleb.

Never said I didn't like him. He's far from the best character.

How come all you guys ended up liking Steve the most?

Tell us who you think is the best character so we can all point and laugh at your taste, nignog.

Because in S2 he's genuinely nice to everyone and has a good dynamic with the kids

Toss up between Bob and Johnathan. Any other choice and you're trying too hard.

No,just an autistic fuck

True, he still felt forced into every scene. Why the fuck was he still in so much of the show?

Nah. Nobody from that shit show is /ourguy/

>Jonathan
>good, let alone best character

Opinion disregarded.

But all of you are autistic. Don't you root for your own kind.

>he still felt forced into every scene
I disagree

So he was an asshole chad for his whole life, then they made a 180 on his character? (in season 1 already)
>good character development

Hey steve harrington the guy we're not friends with lets go adventuring. Sure kids.

He's the fucking steve urkel of the show.

Steve helped them out with the monster last season so it's perfectly reasonable for dustin to ask him to help with the dogs, that's not forced at all

>Based big brother helps his little bro when he's being fucked with and made an outcast
>Takes care of his mom during time of stress
>Takes care of will when shit goes down
>Fucks the cute girl and cucks the chad

Gee, nothing good about him I guess.

He's so fucking handsome and i like the fashion they got going for him

Thats literally the writers scratching their heads going, "how do we fit steve into this?" The only it worked was to have every other character busy doing something and have dustin not hanging out with them for a whole day.

> liked Johnathan.

Literally worst character in the entity show

Lets put it like this,would you rather go around and eat pussy with Jonathan or with Steve?

In what way is he a bad character?

>screeching, autistic faggot watches likeable and social chad fuck his girl
>does nothing about it and has to wait for the chad to bail before he moves in for sloppy seconds

Its no wonder you identify with him.

He's a fucking creep. Stop identifying with such a weirdo, weirdo.

Steve is the best character I've seen in years, S2 just made me like him more. He's the big brother we all deserve.

>identify with him

Projection much?

I'm not going to reply to all of your posts, but Johnathan is overrated by autism-fetishising tumblrites like you while Steve is properly rated by everyone else.

All the wish-fulfillment Jancy fags are cancer and should be purged.

Johnothan sucks and you should be ashamed

>not liking Steve
Does it hurt to have such objectively wrong opinions?

Forgive the phone posting

Jesus fucking Christ
I've seen some shit opinions on here, but this.
This takes the cake.

Steve, Hopper, Bob, Will, Dustin and Mike are /ourguy/s

Will is too boring. He's either missing or posessed. I want more normie Will in S3.
Mike is too mopey for most of S2.
Yes I know and understand why, but that doesn't make it any less insufferable.
Steve is best boy

I didn't like bob at first but he was likeable as fuck by the end
why did they make a point to emphasize the fact he left his gun behind? There wasn't any moment when he went to try and shoot a demadog only to realize he had left it behind. Was it a double bluff? They wanted you to think he was in danger only for him to make it to the exit only for him to die anyway?

> Mike
> Muh Eleven
He is boring as fuck too. But Noah and Finn are the best (child) actors of the show.

Steve is the only /ourguy/.

Billy = how Sup Forums sees themselves
Johnathan = how others see Sup Forums
Dustin = Sup Forums in reality

dustin is cute tho

Steve is what Sup Forums aspires to be

Damn straight

>Mike is too mopey
Who do people say that? I don’t feel that at all, there was like one scene where he was actually mopey, most of the time he was just coming up stuff to help Will

> Billy = how Sup Forums sees themselves
So... we want Steve's dick?

RECEEDING

I don’t understand how some people find Dustin cute while some people find Mike cute when they’re like the exact opposite in terms of look

he is Sup Forums incarnate

He's actually /ourguy/tv/mu/ turboautist but nobody wants to admit it because we're basically just reddit now and we take the easy chad bait.

You'd pick Johnathon if your an autistic man child who thinks the only reason he missed out on childhood love is because he didn't have a cool chick like Nancy who went to his school and gave him a chance.

No Steve is our guy

Steve is literally /ourchad/, no one else comes close in this show

Why does he look like a discount Zac efron?

Because he is one of the few characters who had a real character arc. Rest of kids acted the same as season one.

Mike is cute with the face of a teen or adult, Dustin is cute like a kid or puppy that moms or pedos would find cute, and he’ll surely become an ugly adult

Is /ourguy/ who we love or who represents Sup Forums?

They should have brought in a new qt who has a thing for Johnathan. Nancy gets jelous and realizes that although steve is based she always thought she would have john to fall back on and the thought of loosing him scares her. This creates a rift between both couples who really arent right for each other but dont want to hurt each others feelings.

>listens to The Clash
I hate him already

Which one of the kid actors will inevitably become the most JUSTed after Stranger Things ends?

everything about this show screams pedophillia
>Cop has underage girl no one knows about in his rape shack in the woods, keeps her locked up only for his pleasure
>The dude from the OP pic has no friends his age, all his friends are kids- 11 year olds. All he does is hang out with them- Like michael jackson
>The girl this guy fucks is a complete whore
>Her ex boyfriend also only hangs out with 11 year olds, playing their stupid hide he meat games
>They fuck in the private investigators house, after he brings it up. It feels like he is secretly watching them/recording them with all the security monitors on his wall and how bad he wanted them to fuck
>The step brother of the red head appears to molest the red head. She knows what happens when she gets blacked.

This show is creepy, and not for the reasons the writers want us to be creeped out about.

He looks like a young Stephen King... cocaine addiction and all.

Because autism works wonders

Eleven
You can tell whenever they have a close up shot of her face it looks so greasy and disgusting

Met the actor at Lucca C&G the other day. He looked annoyed at literally everything and kept his distance from the rest of the crew while making strange noises with his nose.
When asked for pics he would randomly refuse some fans and agree to others

>Opinions are hard!

cocaine

I want to be like Steve

britain is filled with coke im not sure why netflix is pulling him out you can literally buy coke anywhere in britain

Because he's retarded enough to take it with him on a plane across the Atlantic when he's going to fucking LA as if he can't buy some once he gets there

yeah you can tell all of the teens in stranger things look like a coke head what if he sacrificed himself for the anorexic pussy?

God did this show get me all warm and fuzzy, really felt a shitton of nostalgia, these kids are a treasure.

Only thing that has made me feel bad is the NTR and Bob

Is there a more tragic scene in television?

he is a coke junkie queer. steve and billy are our guys

God don't remind me, Bob was a miracle of the universe