>Irish-German
Truly a subhuman

> pregnant
> high

also mummy tits

it was the most important scene
they filmed it and then tried to make a movie around it

footfags are animals

Someone has to be /ourguy/. May as well be Malick.

>football Chad in highschool
>now an auteur who trolls celebrities into climbing trees unnecessarily and filming waifu POVs

No. Terrence is a pervert and a predator.

t. william mohammed

I think he was being sarcastic

actually starting to hate Malick's style.

I don't. Irish were practically regarded as white niggers in the US. He's mulatto as far as that line of thinking does.

Irish people are whiter than you William

When you think about it. It's the cheapest way to film a movie.

>Yeah, go do something. Like walk around or whatever.
>Do I have any lines?
>Uhhhhhh... we'll do some voice overs later.
>Okay...
>Okay... now do some... like play a game or something?
>Like what?
>Just make something up.
>Okay...
>Oh! You know what? Go home. Yeah. We don't need you for this scene. Well just film some clouds and put your voice over that footage. Well see you at the ADR studio in a few months.

jfc

>Bale doesn't stick his tongue out
FUCKING BETA

You guys are sure plebs. Song to Song is the best movie of the year so far.

Christ, I fucking hate Terence Malick so much

Who is your favorite contemporary director?

i too, enjoy the films of wes anderson

>tfw no roonroon gf

how does a director even communicate this to the actors without seeming like a huge fucking creep?

it's not like Hollywood is known for being filled with healthy people. It might be the least degenerate thing they've done on that day

jesus christ malick is such a fucking hack now

This thread is full of embryos.

>autistic girlfriend vr simulator

Is she missing the end of her little toe?

what movie?

Read the thread for fucks sake.

imagine licking natalie portman's feet and getting paid for it

imagine getting paid for having your toes licked

fuck off back to r.ddit

The Divine Ptahite-Kushite-African Family trancends space and time because our DNA is from original COSMIC SOUL FORCES. We are Natural Nature and Forever will be

The actors read the script and agree on performing the scene through their contract.

Song to Song

Actually OP webm is from knight of cups.

Huh, I didn't see him credited anywhere on IMDB. I thought it was until I didn't see him credited.

Fassbender has a tiny skull

Nah it's fine, but he kind of ratty looking next to Gooseman, in b4 that's just how he looks in the movie

Who the fuck doesn't look ratty next to human bean

But his head is quite literally smaller than Hershlag's, even though he's closer to the camera. I bet a 12 year old girl could knock him out with one punch.

Next to Goose he looks like a complete subhuman, I'd be embarassed to even have that footage released to the public if I were him.

Who are you talking about? Christian Bale and Natalie Portman in the webm, from Knight of Cups

Shit, you are right. I thought it was Fassbender, I didn't look at it closely enough.

wtf is this even

based

Song To Song is by far Malick's worst film

What's wrong with her little toe?

Days of Heaven is easily the most insufferable. The narration fucking ruins it. Song to Song is the best use of his new style since Tree of Life.

jews dont have little toes

wow i didn't know this level of pleb was attainable

>Malick
>script

People over-rate the everloving fuck out of Days of Heaven. It's maddeningly simple, with a horrible child actor, and a forgettable Richard Gere performance. The imagery is beautiful of course but the acting is some of the worst. It's easy to see why he took a break after filming it.

>muh we must all agree or youre a pleb
reddit on toast, this post

Would you let your wife and mother of your child have her toes sucked on camera by another man just for art's sake?

if that man is Christian Bale I'd pay him to do it and jerk off behind the scenes

glad you think the imagery is beautiful. the first time i watched the movie i was also annoyed by the narration, but the movie has grown to be one of my top ten of all time. remember that simple =/= bad, plus malick def didn't take his hiatus because of being dissatisfied with days of heaven for the record

Malick is Schneider of kino

Song to Song was absolute shit. You assholes fooled me again.

if the opportunity ever came up, she would either refuse the opportunity or she would no longer be my wife. it would not be up for discussion. those toes are mine

>emember that simple =/= bad,
Of course not, and the last part was a bit of a joke. But Malick's movies have these huge ideas and sum up our culture quite incredibly. Badlands with our obsession with violence, Knight of Cups and Song to Song about modern hedonism and narcissism, etc. Days of Heaven is just about a love triangle. The depression backdrop is in such broad strokes it becomes basic window dressing. It says nothing like his other films have.

asking the real questions
also, no

watching this movie was so surreal having seen the behind the scenes shit memed to death for the last three fucking years
watching her in that outfit or seeing Rooney and Goose walk around was hilarious

look i enjoyed watching song to song, but the same things you are saying about days of heaven being broad and pointless i would say about song to song. knight of cups for me is twenty times better than song to song.
i think there is an incredibly strong narrative at work in DOH; also thank you for recognizing the depression back drop, sooo many people fail to recognize its significance to the film. it's fine if you don't enjoy the film on a personal level, but i do think it speaks to the desperation of the times, the quest for bliss, and the nature of "work" itself. remember that gere kills his boss at the beginning as well, albeit accidentally. consider that occurrence in comparison to the death of the land owner later on in the movie

Cute. CUTE!!

>Days of Heaven is just about a love triangle
holy shit dude, it's his best film

>about days of heaven being broad and pointless i would say about song to song.
Really? Because when I watch Song to Song I see two people getting swallowed up by the excess, the demons, the cultural morass of Austin's music scene. And then I see two more people who manage to be saved by each other at the last second, escape Sodom, and find freedom in their own paradise. The ideas in Song to Song were massive, and I don't understand people who say they didn't amount to a cohesive narrative, because everything you need to know about the four main characters was included. Brilliant filmmaking.

You're entitled to your shit opinion and I will be entitled to the superior opinion that The Thin Red Line is his best film.

Nice taddys.

you do not know it is a pleasure to share your wife?

I understand Song To Song and understand what you are getting at (and, by extension, Malick), but I think its execution is remarkably subpar given his previous output and given the reach of his attempt

I guess I just disagree fundamentally because I was more effected by Song to Song than Knight of Cups. I'm a person who considers characters a very important aspect of film, and I think Song to Song had more well-thought out characters than Knight of Cups.

acceptable answers for malick's goat film
>the tree of life
>days of heaven
>the thin red line
>the new world
i include new world in there cause i know some people connect really strongly with it. personally for me it makes top five, and is a strong contender for #3
also s/o to the wonder

you don't think bale's character was well thought out? compared to goose or fassbender?

>considers character very important
>doesn't like knight of cups
lmao?

She cut it off to fit into her ballerina shoe

is she the greatest working method actress?

yes

they shave pusy too ?!
"pls no"

pierced= trash

shit you're right

kek. Has Terry released anything good in recent years? Last thing I saw of his was Tree of Life, which I thought I was overrated. New World was good, Thin Red Line fucking GOAT

What is Goose thinking here?

The Tree Of Life is god tier
TTW and KOC are both kino
Voyage Of Time is completely different but also great

Damn everyone looks ugly when they are close to the Goose

>I could be on Sup Forums right now

it looked like she was about to sit on his face

this

LIEK ANY POWERFUL WOMAN WOULD DO

I wouldn’t be surprised if Portman comes years later saying that Malick forced this scene upon her.

This is the correct answer. The New World is number one for me, but reasonable arguments can be made for all four.

you don't need to. Radegund is confirmed to be a straightfoward movie.