What does Sup Forums think of these kinds of edits?

What does Sup Forums think of these kinds of edits?
youtu.be/3NHd7oC1w58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e7TqYkzGaUU
nytimes.com/2011/12/26/us/navigating-love-and-autism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1LADCeI28YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the autistic girl who reviews books right?

someone incapable of human emotions is probably a nice source for literature reviews

She's the one that made it into the news for autism dating and then also was part of some autism awareness organization.

>Elder God Tier
Dumb and Dumber as a Oscar Winning Drama
Cat in the Hat as a Horror Movie
Fargo as a holiday comedy

She's also probably a dyke tbqh
youtu.be/e7TqYkzGaUU

Also she's really cute

tfw so ugly and dumb
feels bad man

She's insanely cute. Especially cute in the outfit here: The irony being that, despite ironic autism posting, her autism would get EXTREMELY grating, even though she's a potential 9/10.

Leave nuvo-autismo Kim Deal alone

>those fucking lips
Hnnnnggg

damn how many dudes has even this autistic chick boned? autistic whoooore

are you actually autsitic slut shaming in the Fall of 2017?

nytimes.com/2011/12/26/us/navigating-love-and-autism.html

i don't want to read this i want to punch walls

>tfw no autistic gf to play vidya with and discuss literature

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jack Robison, 19, who had since childhood thought of himself as “not like the other humans,” regarded Kirsten Lindsmith with undisguised tenderness.
So autism is just being a pretentious faggot now? Didn’t autism used to be a real disease?

>go to local aspie group meeting for first time in months
>there is a new girl there who isn't a hambeast or behave strangely and looks nice
>some beta orbiter who doesn't know how to behave wont stop following her around
>I never get to speak to her
welp

>libertarian politics
I notice this a lot about autism, many with it are on the libertarian right of politics
something about its blinding literalism?
their obsessive fixation preventing them from seeing the consequences that the ideology ignores?

youtube.com/watch?v=1LADCeI28YQ

KINO

>first on topic reply
Good job.

they are incapable of empathy

>Dyke
??

Wrong. See

>??
Underage??

Is it dare i say it, KINO?

Now that you mention it the comedy trailer of The Shining is one of the oldest youtube videos I remember watching

You're more or less correct. The problem with libertarians is that they think they can boil everything down to "muh nonaggression principle" and then go outward from there and build an entire society based solely on this concept. And then every idea must stem from the NAP and not violate it. Things can clearly be shitty to anyone with a brain, but so long as it doesn't violate the NAP, the libertarian will come up with post-hoc rationalizations for why it's okay. Likewise, there can be some really basic no-brainer stuff that libertarians will sperg out about simply because it violates the NAP.

They value their complete and autistically literal adherence to a single abstracted economic moral axiom more than they actually care about achieving a better society.

and Alex Plank looks like a retarded Matt Sharp

You posted an image more interesting than the text content of your post.

looks like a landwhale in the making

holy shit all this misinformation

I bet all the work done over it over the years has just been useless, right? As opposed to your death camp ideology.

are you talking work done by libertarians or by autists?

Atleast she was his gf in her prime

libertarians.

Did they fuck, though?

Your mother will die tonight in her sleep

Unless he is gay of course they did

she doesn't sound autistic, at least for me.

I mean "fuck" fuck.

>tfw not even autistic
>having doubts

I have a normal normie life, for fuck's sake.

I need to stop visiting this website.

female autists don't exist she's just socially awkward

That article a shit,, they correspond interest and ability with aspergers and autism. Fucking idiots.