Said hes never getting married

>said hes never getting married
>gets married
>says kill bill 3 would be his 10th film
>kill bill 3 isnt happening
>says he will make 10 film before 60
>not on pace to do this

what a fraud i hate him

He's out of ideas and his desire to control everything means that he can't really lend his hand to other projects other than the "take the EP credit to get a bad movie released" track he has taken.

Want to watch grindhouse movies better than anything QT has made in decades?

>Atomic Blonde
>Baby Driver
>Brawl in Cell Block 99

Cinema has moved on. It is also no longer cool to be a wigger they call that cultural appropriation now.

He looks good with this hair

at least he's on pace to bald

>Atomic Blond
>Baby Driver
>Grindhouse

Lmao this fucking board is literally Brainlets 101

Lol you cant be serious

>Atomic Blonde
>Baby Driver
>better than Tarantino

what the fuck?

i dont watch tarantino films anymore i grew out of them but those movies you listed are not good in any way. what the fuck are you on.

Tarantino didn’t direct Sin City

Gotcha.

Do you unironically think those movies are grindhouse? That's like saying Young Thug makes IDM lmao

He doesn't consider Grindhouse and Sin City his and neither should you, he did shit all for those flicks

Wrong.

Grindhouse stands for Death Proof, I’m sure he counts it.

Forgot pic.

i dont care what claims he makes, ive just never really liked his movies.

YOU STOLE THE CORN

Can someone tell me what's going on?

There should not be a kill bill 3. Unnecessary sequel

holy shit shut the fuck up

He looks like a transylvanian gipsy witch.

You dont know what grindhouse is.
Nor do u know what a good film or what makes one is.
You think you know more than everyone here but were all laughing at YOU and your dumb opinions.

THE GOYM CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY BLACK FETISH!

>puts more and more increasingly anti-west propaganda into his film.
>wonders why everyone is dropping him like a turd.
>not even cool anymore.

pack it up qunetin its over.

How do you think Tarantino's mothers' dating habits influenced his body of work?

>>kill bill 3 isnt happening
he'll change his mind in 20 years when he's out of money

Anti west propoganda?
Im curious, could anyone name some examples?

/pop/ considers it "anti-west propaganda" to kill a slaver in a movie, or to have any black character be a good guy or win at the end.

>It's a black guy thing

>they call that cultural appropriation now
Libtards are amazing. They want diversity and multiculturalism, but mistake respect for walking on eggshells, so they create these barriers that prevent them from reaching their goal. They are just playing themselves.

That's because that's the evil Quentin. The good Quentin is stuck in the Lodge.

I don't hat him, but he is a fucking hack and his last good work was Kill Bill Vol. 1. Vol 2. was already trash, despite being filmed in one go.
He somehow got so fucking full of himself while filming KB, that he basically fucked up the second half of his movie. Everything afterwards was just self-masturbatory faggotry.

I'm honestly looking forward to reading his novels.

He keeps saying he'll write novels after his 10th movie, and I'm curious to see if he can actually write prose.

Just say he touched your dick or something.

What the fuck are you blabbering on about?
Inglorious Basterds was great

Hello, Buella

Are you upset with me, Diane?

KYSASAP

people change their minds, news at eleven

but quentin is a big opponent of digital, which is becoming mainstream every day. He said he's gonna stop making films because of that.

unless he changes his mind on digital, he's gonna quit. But nolan is also a big opponent of digital, and he's not quitting so far.

Have he ever made a really bad movie? I haven't seen all of his movies but i've liked all the ones ive seen.

>Atomic Blonde
>Baby Driver
>Brawl in Cell Block 99
none of those are remotely grindhouse you window licker. are you the same type of faggot that denies how great Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction was?

Just remember this is the sort of person you're wasting your life arguing movies with here.

pulp fiction was TRASH

daddy weinstein isnt there to fund his movies anymore

No it wasn’t, don’t be a contrarian faggot

explain to me why it was good.

down to earth realistic direction
realistic dialogue
not so realistic premise as to get you bored
one of it's kind in the 90's (and today to)

now tell me why it was bad

>kill bill 3 isnt happening
I mean does anyone really want it to happen? Whats even left ?

I guess since we're in a time when PoC especially females need to be the main character a Kill Bill3 could work if its centered around the little black girl who watched her mom die in teh kitchen. Quentin could use his usual black ensemble cast. Maybe that could work.

I know a cute girl, with exceptionally qt feet. I want to suck her toes.

Don't act like a retard, the plan was to always wait for the little girl to get a bit older and it becomes her revenge story against Kiddo. Would have been amazing if things worked out.

What's his best role? For me, it's Alias.

He's going to struggle now since he admitted to knowing about Weinstein and how Harvey has been vital to his entire career.

What's the source on KillBill3 not happening?
His last film was #8, supposedly his next film will be about the Manson murders. This makes it entirely possible that in 5 years he will make his tenth and final film Kill Bill 3

Nonlinear in a way that's still engaging, mostly because the themes develop alongside the film in a linear way.
The film is subversive within its own run time, which keeps viewers in their toes and is arguably subversion with a purpose; something that most 'subversive' films can't pull off.
Great actors having down to earth conversations that are immediately relatable and also contribute to the films plot (rubbing feet) or are a fun examination of American culture (pilot episode, grand Royale)
Idk if you're looking for an essay about why the film is good but it's not a fucking conspiracy that it's been widely accepted as a classic and unless you can refute that with an actual point your stance on the film is going to come off as contrarion and uninformed

>down to earth realistic direction
well no, but the cinematography is good so I'll not argue you here.
>realistic dialogue
no it's not, all of tarentinos dialogue sounds like something some permavirgin autist would come up with while talking to himself in the mirror. it is the power fantasy of a beta faggot which is probably why you like it.
>muh dead nigger storage
>not so realistic premise as to get you bored
it was boring. the dance in the 50's diner and other trivia took up half the film
>one of it's kind in the 90's (and today to)
meh

it's yrev very good to see you again, black dingus

that could go for literall anyone she killed. But it would only work for that lil girl. It still could be amazing but you should still expect Sam Jack, Pam Grier, and the likes to be the supporting cast

Who did he marry??

he needs to make an epic foot fetish film for his 10 film, and then die

I thought Kill Bill was way to similar to the Fist of the North Star storyline

Inglorious Basterds was okay until the end where it got dumb

I ended up stopping Deathproof because I got bored

Django Unchained was dumb

I never finished watching Pulp Fiction

to a cute jewess

Not really. A solid 5/10.

nice feet tbqh

>reddit spacing
>invalid remarks
It always feels like the ones who hate QT's flicks the most are the edgy teens who he tries to sell his movies to.

Bob will take over the company

nigger you know deep down you like the film and are trying to hate it because someone you hate likes it

anyway, enough with the assumptions,
>no it's not, all of tarentinos dialogue sounds like something some permavirgin autist would come up with while talking to himself in the mirror
I will give you that tarantino as a person is actually an ultra autismo sperg, but if you cant admit that the dialogue in pulp fiction is realistic as fuck I dont know what to tell you m8. What part seemed unrealistic to you?

It's a good look for him.

I dont think it was ever cool to be a wigger

He's a massive footfag, after all

>that double chin
he's living the life