Bravo Fincher

bravo Fincher

you're not a true extremist unless your plan involves your own death

>Executive Producer: Justin Trudeau

>"There's one thing you forgot Morgan Freeman, I'm an Atheist"

Well in this case that's literally the point, though.
7 people dead relating to the Deadly Sins.
The last one is to be Wrath by killing Spehsey.

Sooo? Who wins what? Who gives a fuck about JD's autistic game? Scum needs to die.

Imagine an ending if he had turned the gun on himself, you think John Doe would've freaked out?

HIGH KEK

You don't understand. If you kill him, he wins.

A-all part of my master plan, I assure you Mr. Mandela.

>Bradd Pitt is supposed to be "wrathful" because his fucking wife got killed and mutilated

also people say he's the last victim because he will get the death penalty from killing Spacey, but will that happen? Won't the court say "well he fucking killed your wife I think we'll let this slide"

If David kills him, John Doe shows the world how the police are malleable through manipulation.
John Doe should have been set before a trial.

>I assure you Mr. Mandela.
lel

>Won't the court say "well he fucking killed your wife I think we'll let this slide"
Not all courts/juries are the same, there might be some leniency but he'll still have to do some time 5-10 years at most

Wins what for fucks sake?
Hes just a autistic serial killer

>Not getting it

Let me break it down for you. He is playing a game with the end goal to die by murder. If you kill him he wins that game and you are forever marred by your crime.

The point is that if Mills kills him he will know that that is what John Doe wanted, but if he doesn't then the man who murdered his wife doesn't gets to live. The point is that no matter what Mills does in that situation, he loses.

>always thought spacey was good at playing bad guys
>turns out he wasn't acting

And by "he" he meant himself, Somerset

He was right though. Terrorists want martyrdom and they "win" when they die for their cause. That's why Justin Trudeau is a smart, educated man and leader of a country while you're a retarded shitposter who can't interpret a statement beyond its surface level meaning.

>If you kill him he wins that game

No one gives a shit about his game.

>The point is that if Mills kills him he will know that that is what John Doe wanted

No one gives a shit what Joe wanted, and no one should.

Wouldn't he get the death penalty though.

They don't really win though, because they die

Yeah which is why it would be irrational to kill him and thus risk a prison sentence

>Not getting it
>Playing his game
>Giving him a quick release

Turbo-pleb detected

the real issue is then brad pitt goes to jail for murder

>cop
>going to jail for murder
>in America

with a good lawyer he'd probably get off from being in extreme emotional duress at the time and spacey basically trying to comit suicide by cop, plus no one would really care, every judge and jury would be like nice one m8

No, it was implied that he completely lost his mind from grief and will spend the rest of his life in a mental institution. Surely that was obvious?

Pardon?

>and just like that....*poof*
>he's gone

>terrorists intentionally kill themselves in suicide bombings all the time
>Most other atttacks end with the perpetrator being killed, but they still do it anyway.
>They believe dying for their religion will get them 72 virgins
>"duhhhh... dey cant win cus dey ded"

That's another issue. Say so then. But it doesn't matter. Mills' life is already ruin. He wouldn't be able to recover. The least he can get is the satisfaction to see that scumbag die.

The cop loading him into the car says "we'll take good care of him". Plusthis, he could easily beat the murder one charge.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I don't understand the relevance here, but ok

HAVE A PICTURE

PAY ATTENTION THOUGH, ITS VERY DENSE

Justin Trudeau's cannabis policy is nuanced and sensible. But why argue policy when you can just post strawman memes and fake quotes?

Their beliefs don't matter when they're dead you oaf

>implying they actually get 72 virgins

sorry to break it to you ahmed

Morgan Freeman should have shot him instead, not out of wrath but out of compassion for Mills, thus breaking the cycle.

Unless you also think they are going to heaven for blowing themselves up, it is irrational to act as if they are gaining something.

Meh still mental masturbation from privileged people who spend their lives shielded from everything and never have to fear for their own.

Or should we let terrorists die on their own term taking as many people as they possibly can like has been happening in France, Sweden and the UK? Most of the terrorists were well known radicals and criminals who kept being let free because of left wing weak son of whores like urself and the kind of trudeau.

Yeah nah, I'ld rather our armed forces murder the pieces of shits before they get the chance. Our government in France finally decided to send special forces to kill the scumbag french nationals in Syria and Iraq, sadly it took over two hundred innocent people killed and a thousand more wounded for them to do anything.

So fuck you and the likes of you.

why didnt spacey just say rapp was lying? was there some proof?

So a terrorist's death can't have legacy or influence other terrorists? Is that seriouslu what you're suggesting?

Devout Muslims wouldn't be caught dead with a Ouija board so how could a dead terrorist influence them, hmm?

>Justin Trudeau's cannabis policy is nuanced and sensible.
Top kek.

Its not a real quote. People just made shit up.

so basically you're saying "why can't we just execute people without trial because of something they might do?" Okay. Bye bye. No need for me to waste more of my time on a retard like you.

Freeman should have shot Doe in the dick.

Based Justin schooling mullets on 6d backgammon

wow you're right, we must let them enslave us, because if we fight back we make them martyrs and they win

>hurr durr bye bye I have no argument, I'm stupid

You're so trash. Glad wind is turning and the general opinion is slowly realizing how useless and full of shit you people are.

What they did is join a terrorist organization against which we are at war. This is treason.

How fucking dumb can you be seriously? But hey, go cower in your safe space you nu male leftist trash.

Morgan Freeman, was usual is correct. White people don't want a trial by peers and justice, they just want to hurt as many people as possible and then die.

d-hominem and misrepresentation is all your side has. It's a shame so many are stupid enough to fall for it.

How does that logically flow from acknowledging the fact that in many cases terrorists view dying as winning? Nuance truly is dead.

Rofl..

Still zero argument, call everyone stupid.

Condescending, pedant and arrogant. That's your average leftist in a nutshell and why you are losing the ideological battle little by little.

The door is coming back at you people and you're not going to like it.

We don't live in some ethereal battleground of ideas. We live on earth. If someone is killed, they're no longer in conflict with you. Why fucking care if you're told that "they win when they're dead?" That doesn't make a lick of sense physically.

This. That's why I voted for him.

>That doesn't make a lick of sense physically.
just like christianity.. kiddo.

Yes and?
Fuck off back to your cave, brainlet.

but he did win, the guy's life was destroyed and the last time we see him he looks like a catatonic husk in prison

>That's another issue.
It's not, it's connected. Spacey's character wanted the world to take notice of what he'd done and why he'd done it, and having a cop (whose wife he gruesomely murdered) murder him, under those bizarre circumstances, would have ensured it.

I fucking knew it!

Except that Justin Trudeau never actually said that and you're now attempting to justify and lay out the hidden genius of a statement that was made up to be intentionally stupid, bravo

>I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Did Brad Pitt know?

How did Kevin Rapey put a severed head in a cardboard box without it leaking blood and CSF everywhere?

Tyler should have decapitated Spacey and proceed to sew Paltrows head on his body, trying to save her life. Spacey then would reincarnate as their diabolic child, once again trying to ruin everbody's life. And then Iron Man shows up.

he drained it beforehand? Fuck kind of dumb question is this?

tampons in the arteries

Sandfrican Americans are in for a surprise when they end up in purgatory for denying Jesus Christ as the messiah.