Was it butt stuff?

>was it butt stuff?

that's how he got the part when he auditioned for Bryan Fuller

Does he have a tiny human penor now too?

>I only date white Klingon's and black Vulcans

what are you saying...

Probably cloaca stuff.
Didn't the Captain imply that Klingons had two dicks or to vaginas or something? I remember a crack about dude not having enough parts to satisfy her.

>rip continuity
they're making it up as they go so who knows.

Would you a no-klingon, Sup Forums?

Hello, Klingon, this is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?

Does anyone really believe Ash is Voq? How the fuck would a Klingon even get all the mannerisms and cultural nuances just right while faking a completely different personality? If that's really the twist, it will make so little fucking sense as to basically be the dumbest thing in television history.

Ash could still be a defector loyal to the Klingons though. He could just have Stockholm Syndrome after daily doses of the best (double? triple?) pussy he's ever had.

>butt stuff
Fuck off, reddit.

holy fuck

HIja' clem Fandango laH vIQoy SoH

hehe user you caught me!

>basically be the dumbest thing in television history.
That is the expectation, yes.

Why the fuck would Mudd support the human hating Klingons?
Why would he care about being 'paid' when he can steal anything he wants?
What does he even need with 'wealth' when being a citizen of the Federation means you can have anything you want?
Why the fuck does re-entering "real time" cause his time crystal to teleport back to his ship?
Why would telling (((The Baron))) and (((Stella))) their coordinates allow them to instantaneously appear at the location of the ship if the only deception was the comm chair, and not the location they fungus jumped to?
Why would Mudd's CGI spider leave him? It was clearly very useful and valuable to him and if he somehow offended it or lost it, he could reset time and get it back.
What are they going to do with Mudd's ship, did they even secure it, what's to stop him from having it time travel itself back in time and beam him to it or otherwise rescue him?
Given that a major plot point of this show is that the Federation is willing to do almost anything in order to procure a weapon to win the war, why did they give Mudd to his in-laws instead of capture him and his technology? This fucking show is so poorly written, it's really upsetting that children growing up today will think back to THIS and think this is Star Trek

Maybe there was a real Ash and they just stole his personality "engrams" and pasted them over Voq's. You fucking know it's gonna be just that.

It's really no stupider than most Trek episodes conceptually... but as far as writing goes, it leaves a lot to be desired. First three episodes gave a lot of promise in terms of showing us a more fleshed out and realized galaxy. But since then they seem to be meandering. It doesn't seem to know if it wants to be episodic or a seasonal arc.

I never had a problem with them replacing literally everything about the look and feel of Trek, as long as they replaced it with something just as compelling if not more so. It can still work but it needs far better writers. Nothing put the breaks on the seriousness of the situation they were in more than when Spacey's fuccboi started dancing with Burnham.

Jesus christ, you're trying hard to kill the fun.

The episode was fine. Finally something more light and adventurous instead of all the depressing grimdark stuff the earlier episodes were.

didn't the klingon doctor/first officer/whatever the fuck she was say they were going to the klingon SUPER SPY planet?
the only thing i'd call nonsense is that voq volentarily would change his pure and holy klingon form for subklingon homos.
maybe he has got one of those perfect hologram thingies they used on the orville a while ago. that would be hilarious.

What's that haircut on the right even called? Undercut?

I expected orca to blow him into a million pieces at the end

Homeowner

It would be an obvious riff on the 'stay pure' meme. All too obvious really, I don't think writers room could resist somehow.

Also the Captain will be revealed to "know all along because..."

The quirky lead character count is going to be suspiciously low otherwise.

Irony innit. Voq, in his desire to win the war, winds up unleashing whatever turns Klingons from looking like they do in Discovery to how they look in TOS. I seem to remember an old ST:NG episode where they did a bit of retconning and Worf said changes in their appearance were an embarrassing issue not to be discussed.

Oh fuck, yes.
"So you know how Vulcans can do this spirit-melding stuff we've emphasised a bit lately? Well it turns out the Klingon spy academy stole the secret to this and....".

>another loser looking motherfucker we're supposed to pretend is alpha af
sorry, slick and style his hair as much as youd like, he's beta as fuck

I see it now.
So, thats why Michael feels such an affinity for the equally inter-racially soul-spliced Ash. And through their inter-inter-interacial love, everything gets sorted out between man, woman, vulcan and klingon.

It's a reasonable list of grievances from where I'm sat. Usually I love time travel episodes but I couldn't work out why Michael was suddenly able to use the 'dimension-vision' like the chief engineer. Guessing it was just another plot-hole.

That was already explained (badly) in Enterprise.

And thus thematically, Star Trek Discovery is actually about the experience of being mixed race (which is what Michael is acting out and acting out about anyway, the Klingons are specifically scared of and obviously Spock too... which is why Sarek is in a prominent role).

I'm sort of convinced this is how it will pan out, not for plot logic reasons but this how script writers like to work, refracted themes are considered what you should aim for in long-form TV writing now.

>I expected orca to blow him into a million pieces at the end

>HARCOURT FENTON MUDD IS DEAD

SNAKE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX! THE FUTURE WILL BE CHANGED!

although in this episode that wouldn't really be a problem

White bitch klingon told him he would have to lose everything to get back in as a hero. She makes a point of being from a house of spies and deceivers. Next episode, a klingon bitch run prison ship appears out of nowhere and plants a new crew member on disco.
Remember that the only weird new thing about this series so far, was stolen from an obscure video game. There's not a single original thought put into this.

Mudd is from the Original series so he had to live