Oh, sugar, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life

Oh, sugar, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLkBO66vySg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump wants to deport this

DEADLY

good

So she get killed by that killer from the very beginning who gets in the same lift as her, righ?

unlikely considering she is for some reason portraited as scared shitless of him
while we see that his modus operandi is to get his victim very comfortable, to get to know them

why was sin city 2 such garbage

I liked the story with the card playing son

First of all, it was shorter, so everything was rushed. Then the two original stories were just really cheap and ordinary. Powers Boothe plays a big part in both but he just phones it in, which is sad. Bruce Willis has two minutes of screentime and he just says "Nancy" a bunch. Mickey Roarke is cool, but it's probably because he was the only guy having fun with his character.

I did like aspects of the Eva Green story, probably because it was the only one that was an adaptation. She's naked for a lot of it. Josh Brolin is just such a weak change from Clive Owen though.

You're not supposed to watch it as a movie, you're just supposed to jerk off to Eva Green.

You're an idiot. The girl at the beginning was calm because she hired him to kill herself.

I never understood why she was using a cell phone in that scene, then again it’s never explicitly stated what time period they’re in.

If that’s true why did he seduce her before killing her

That just seems crueler than just killing her.

Fucking retard, at least learn the backstory. She had the Mob after her and they were going to kill her sometime, in a horrible way, and left her waiting just to make her suffer. So she hires the Colonel to kill her nice and quicky and cleanly to avoid that.
>I'll cash her cheque in the morning
Do you remember that line at all?

Old man dies
Little girl lives
Fair trade

>killing yourself for some stripping roastie

Sin city is essential cuckino

youtube.com/watch?v=uLkBO66vySg

trailerkino right here fellas

>tfw no qt traumatised one arm rug muncher to save

Good.

You're not a man.

>roastie

Christ what a fucking loser. Have sex.

Jesus Christ that song had me hype as fuck back then in the trailers. Fuckin genius choice. The thing about it is that it's a song by literally whos as well so that just proves how right they got it for the trailer.

>literally so pretty it makes my chest hurt

>Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba both took roles knowing there was nudity, and once they locked in the roles refused to do the parts

>white Nancy Callahan grows up to be a beaner in a wig

I didn’t know that backstory, so thanks for that.

Still doesn’t explain why he wouldn’t straight-up shoot her. I know the line’s supposed to get across how impersonal he is but that’s contrasting with that whole kiss scene.

Get a hold of yourself.
You seriously don't have to be this pathetic.

Little girl dies.
Old man lives.
Fair trade.

What happened to Josh Hartnett?
havent seen him in anything for like a decade

he was really good in the sin city, it felt like he was going to cry when he let Becky know he is going to kill her.

they were tired to be sluts

He was in Penny Dreadful for a bit, but I don’t think anyone watched Penny Dreadful.

I know all the memes but do people seriously think roast beef has anything to do with how much sex you have?

>not Alexis Bledel

I may be tripping balls, but IIRC he just decided to retire after Lucky Number Slevin (good kino btw).

>being this ROASTED

Why didn't he identify himself as a police officer when they first got there?

Why didn't everyone in that car already know those whores would kill the shit out of them for threatening one of the girls?

because then there would not be conflict that could result in action

GOOD

josh paid the cost to be the boss. that's the long story short, anyway.

according to doctors who preform vaginal rejuvenation surgery for a living and all the roasties who pay thousands of dollars for it: yes.

He doesn't just straight up shoot her, because then the opening wouldn't set up the tone for the rest of the movie

>he actually believes the size of the labia has anything to do with how much sex you’ve had

I’ll buy that. It does set up the world really well.

>do people seriously think roast beef has anything to do with how much sex you have?
what makes you think that people have that idea? Its so removed from what the pic is about that I dont really trust that you get the picture, the meme as you claim

Jackie and Dwight were cute, CUTE!

lmao at roasties

post saggy beef curtains

Waited too long to make it

giv more eva bobs

>Deadly little Miho...

i dont find eva green attractive at all

Well do you find DICKS attractive you fucking queer

she has a weird face and has a skanky aesthetic to her

>Mommy

Plain girl grows up to be hot

>Rosario Dawson
>proceeds to record herself jerking off in her trailer while wearing the costume
>it leaks anyway

>ywn see all these Wallace's weird LSD dreams done in IMAX
Feels bad man

Want to know how I know you're a virgin?

Goddess

like milk

He went 40 days and 40 nights without any sex whatsoever. As we all know, that's impossible, so he died due to stress.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

how do i get a gf with a cute tummy

Technically, all that was answered was "do people believe it's true", not "is it true?"

>a decade too late
>shitty budget made it look even worse and more dated than the original
>recasted based Clive Owen, arguably the best part of the first
>unnecessary in the first place

Clive being recast makes sense though since Brolin was what Clive looked like before the surgery to change his face.

Jesus christ, this looks like a terrible photoshop fake nude shot

It's stylized

I unironcally prefer vidya looking cgi movies over this