How afraid are DCucks right now? This movie is going to destroy DC utterly with it's 99% RT score...

How afraid are DCucks right now? This movie is going to destroy DC utterly with it's 99% RT score, while JUSTice league will tank at the box office and be critically panned.

People didn't want to see a Spider-Man movie, you really think they're going to want to see this? Even if it does get a 200% RT score?

It's going to get 97-99% on RT.

Normies were making fun at the trailer of this piece of crap and JL collapsed Fandango when the tickets came out though

>we casted a bunch of american negroes to play wealthy, smart african kangz from a non-existant country because using a real african location would be impossible with a straight face
>YAAAAAS TAKE THAT DRUMPFIE

>shit is better than shit
wooooaaaaah

FUCK DC AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Umm first of all - Your assumption is based on the fact that rotten scores are a true measure of objective quality, which they are not, but if you still feel they are, you must prove your claim. Good day.

I'm booked in for the midnight screening of JL, and I just decided to go have a look at the other seatings across the week. Over two weeks until release and the front-middle rows are filling up for both the 2D and 3D midnight showings, 20 bookings already made. Around 30 already made for the next days/opening day 2D evening showing.

Then I jumped to Monday at the same time I saw Thor, and three weeks before it even releases and when it will have been out days longer it has double the seats book that were taken in my showing.

Looks like it's going to do fine/great on it's first week at least. Well see just how well.

And who the fuck cares about Black Panther? I say that as someone who likes the MCU and went to see Thor is a deserted cinema.

Who the FUCK is this NIGGER, and why the FUCK should I care about what this NIGGER does?

bait and saged

we wuz kangz and shit nigguh

>Talking about superhero movies

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO

>capeshit
>nigger capeshit

As if I had any fewer fucks to give

>ITT: buttburt whitebois

Homecoming made more than BvS.

Fake news.

WE

second this

although the country is fictional as all hell it really shows how white dudes are so insecure over one thing.

I live in a predominantly black area (everyone hates me because I'm the vanguard of the gentrification movement). At my kinopalace of choice the first showings of BOO!2 were sold out weeks in advance. So far as I can tell I'm the only person to have purchased tickets for BP. I... I don't think it's gonna do well fellas.

>when Sup Forums shits on capeshit it’s okay
>when Sup Forums shits on capeshit with a nigger mc it’s racism

The same victim complex that keeps you from getting ahead