Anyone on Sup Forums read RedPanels?

Anyone on Sup Forums read RedPanels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8&t=1976s
youtu.be/LTCCGHucS7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop shilling your shit here.

Yes

even though I don't agree with him on much I find his strips funny from time to time.

A funny, political strip coming from the right wing. What a time to be alive.

>reee yuh rainbow cakes and starving africans break my NAP
I never laughed so hard

Doubt it.
You see, in Sup Forums, if a comic is liberal, then it's ok comics have always been political, get over it.
If the comic is conservative, then no fuck off back to Sup Forums, this is not the place to discuss politics.

What's the alternative here? Drop out of school and get a better job? Go to private school and get a better job? Neither option will improve your resume by much.

what

his livestream with sargon

Still shilling? Your comic is just boring Sup Forums pandering, and even then it isn't doing a good job

exactly, shouldn't 12 years of public education have a bigger impact?

Really, the problem is certification inflation. Degrees became the norm rather than the exception, and now having one is simultaneously mandatory and meaningless.

His drawings of Republican Elephant are pretty cute.

Get work experience while you're still in school, even if it's unpaid volunteering.

Don't go to college, get the same shitty job and be $30,000 richer.

>You're fired
>And replaced with a hair doping moron who can't keep an executive order up for even a week due to not understanding how laws work
>And failed to 'drain the swamp'
>And still keels over to Wall Street despite shitting on the other candidate for doing the same

The Trump shilling is incredibly embarrassing.

Fpbp. Redpanels's author is a shameless shill desperately trying to get Sup Forums's approval like they're his cool older brother.

WHAT
THANK YOU

If I was his older brother I'd do the thing older brothers are supposed to do and put him in a headlock until he stops being retarded.

You can literally make the argument that anyone can be shilling their work here just by anonymously posting it and not even be wrong because you can't disprove it.

The /sug/ threads can all be started by Sugar herself and there's no way to currently not know other than assumption that it's probably not.

"They're a shill" doesn't really mean jackshit if the content is relevant to the board.

>Remember that Obama law that obligated companies to give you financial advice that's actually your best option instead of trying to trick you into draining your funds back into the company

>Well Wall Street didn't like that so I'm reversing it

Th-thanks Trump...

I can only fap to Bone /34/ so often and pretend before I start craving the real deal again.

You're still at it?

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

I don't get it.

And you?

Yes, of course I'm going to keep calling you out for shilling your shoddy sell-out garbage.

Still at it, huh?

A highschool diploma on it's own actually won't even get you a job at McDonalds.
Everyone wants an experienced worker.
But hardly anyone will hire you so you can get any experience.

Wait, is he actually an ancap?

>NO U tier responses
Although that is the level of wit to be expected from the author of Red Panels.

Only fighting fire with fire, mate.

Yeah, Sargon interviewed him a few weeks ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8&t=1976s

The comic is about highschool though.

Perhaps highschool is not merely about getting a better job? If you want that, maybe you should take vocational training or get a GED when you're 15 and start college early.

snek

Yeah that's what "NO U tier response" is referring to. Congratulations on achieving a basic level of reading comprehension.

>Congratulations on achieving a basic level of reading comprehension.
Ironic coming from a post that missed the point. But it's probably why you don't understand and hate RedPanels.

>Sargon

You mean the guy that says he's a Liberal, yet says he would be fine with an Alt-Right dominated future because he's white?

>Not posting the most relevant one

Yeah, the question was, if it had to be the Alt-Right or the Progressive Left, he'd choose the Alt-Right because they won't behead him for being a white male.

It's not "this is what I want" it's "I'd rather be in stranded in the jungle than the desert".

Damn, liberals sure get butthurt at the mere sight of a different opinion.
I wonder if user is already planning on burning down the board.

Why is Sup Forums and the rest of the internet so right wing now?

Was Obama really that bad? I ask this because I'm scared for my friends of different religions and ethnicities.

I like that it complains that Nazism is holding back white nationalism, but still includes an evil Jewish plot pulling the strings in the background.

The circumsicion one wasn't that good

What if I told you that not just Nazis named the Jew?

Old people discovered the internet and underage people discovered Sup Forums. Mix in some contrarianism and boom, you have the cesspool you see today.

Sup Forums is right-wing because they're contrarians who hate the SJW movement that a few thousand people have been pushing for the last few years. But the entire rest of the internet is pretty damn liberal. I can't go one second without a clickbait article about how an imaginary Nazi fat shamed some girl at a Trump rally, whether it's on a feed, my e-mail news, or fucking news updates from my phone.

I understand 0's gets are the jews of the dubs culture, but how does that related to singles? It's not even a five or a seven.

Because the left has gone in-fucking-sane over the last few years.
He promised a lot and screwed up a lot more while still being held up as a golden child.
Don't be, it's not as bad as you think.

Liberal comics get mocked, too.

Don't worry, user. The right of your friends to create hoaxes about being attacked by evil right wingers will not be infringed.

>Why is Sup Forums and the rest of the internet so right wing now?

If you discount google, facebook, all the mainstream media, and almost all of social media, then yes the internet is so right wing.

Maybe, just maybe, people were always there only now they are willing to voice these opinions?

>Old people discovered the internet
Seriously. From what I hear from my parents, one of my dad's army buddies is a full on shitposter.

that's not a liberal comic, it's the illustrated ramblings of a mental case. There's a slight difference.

Liberals have become the new conservatives. If they don't like something that doesn't adhere to their beliefs, they want it censored. They frequently use, "It offends me" as an argument. They spout off quotes from fictional books like Harry Potter as a means to inspire people, much like quotes from the Bible. They strongly believe anyone who does not share their beliefs is immediately in the wrong, and will prove so by pulling out some statistic from Science 39:11, which is often highly misguided because of the way some scientists are FORCED to present their research in order to gain traction. And on top of that, they will pick and choose which science to believe in with whatever fits their point, much like Bible thumpers.

So really, people still hate the stereotypical conservative attitudes, the beliefs have just swapped labels. But otherwise, the same attitude is there.

Except that doesn't matter. Why would a Liberal care about someone being shifted down to minority status if they don't believe in ethnicity?

The progressive left don't want to genocide whites, they just want to remove them from majority status and replace or dilute their culture. Why would a liberal care about either of these things unless they're really an Ethno-Nationalist?

At least they used to be. Sup Forums of today is more concerned with raging over any snippet of anti-Trump criticism than meme magic.

Post your favourite Sup Forums tunes, Sup Forums!

youtu.be/LTCCGHucS7s

>rest of the internet
You mean the communist hugboxes that are reddit, youtube, twitter, facebook, tumblr and even google with extra incentives from the EU to censor anything right-wing?

I was confused, too, until I realised that the graduate and the McDonald's manager aren't actually the same character.

I thought ancaps were memed out of existence.

>Was Obama really that bad?
He left office nearly as popular as he came in.

It's basically what said. All the oldfags who complained about Obama's birth certificate and the underagedb& who want to impress them by not being like "millenials" by regurgitating the self-destructive bullshit of baby boomers just caught up with the internet.

>riots and vandalism are criticisms
wew lad

Here is the answer.

That depends, when are you going to walk into a church and mosque and shoot everyone there?

I hope you leave me alive to "tell the story", altright-kun~

reddit and youtube are filled with race baiters, facebook has a lot of drama from both sides as well.

and I looked at that guy with the Bone rip off political comments and I noticed he has dozens of tweets and several comics just in the last few days. How do people get this obsessed with politics??

So basically...

Because of the smartphone?

Have you been to Sup Forums lately? Half of it consists of raging over any obstacle that Trump's decisions have faced.

No, because Sup Forums attracted conservatives to the site. Sup Forums used to be mostly apolitical.

More so two specific events that brought the smartphone users.

Reminder that classical liberal is right of the political center, liberal is the opposite of authoritarian, liberal is not inherently left or right, and the current progressive left is authoritarian.

Newfags who come specifically to rage about these issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if Breitbart was involved too. That Bannon guy is pretty shameless about pushing his shit every way he could.

sjws made neckbeards turn into conservatives out of spite

>How do people get this obsessed with politics??
Because... It literally consumes your life? Even if you're born into a fucking tribe of a dozen people, there are politics to concern yourself with. The instant you're born, you're a citizen, part of the system. The system, which includes education, food manufacturing, health care, taxes, income, down to whether or not they decide to regulate or monitor the internet. Our government does the latter, some other places do the former.

The better question is how can someone avoid ever being part of politics when it makes up the majority of your first world life?

Nice victim complex you've got there. Still butthurt that they banned r/altright, huh?

Are you telling me they gave up on trying to turn women into obedient wives on OKCupid and turned in their fedoras for red caps to shut them up?

I want old Sup Forums back.

Remember when pepe was a reaction image and not hijacked by nazis?

>fedoras
*trilbies

>everyone who disagrees with me in the slightest is a communist

HOW TO MAKE POPULAR WEBCOMIC, NO TALENT NEEDED

>Hmmm, no one thinks my comic is funny, I can't draw and I get three hits a month.

>Buuuuuuuut what if stopped trying completely and just pandered to edgy suburban kids whose lives revolve around the Trump meme, COULD THAT ACTUALLY WORK

Spoiler: It actually worked.

>Nice victim complex you've got there.
And completely unjustified. Liberals are the Political Orientation of Peace.

You're not actually involved unless you vote or make attempts to communicate with the system, whether through phone calls, letter writing, protests, etc.

Otherwise you're just a spectator. And so all you need to do is not spectate and boom you're avoiding politics.

>The passive aggressive "Let me dump screenshots of cherry picked people and pretend they represent a meaningful mainstream" shtick
>Again
How much are you getting paid to do this in every single thread that tries to shill altright shit

>How do people get this obsessed with politics??

I know, right? How could anyone care about national policies designed to affect people's lives? It's like those policies are affecting their lives or something! Weird!

i sure love cherrypicking random insane people on the internet to validate my own beliefs. I am totally not a gigantic cock-sucking faggot at all.

>control the white house and congress
>still have a victim complex

>cherry picked people
Still with this narrative after the Berkeley riots, user? This is a cherry forest.

>WHAAAAA SOMEONE WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET, I AM MORE OPPRESSED THAN ANYONE ELSE WHO EVER LIVED

Oh my gosh, could someone please start a charitable foundation dedicated to changing this guy's diaper. We need your donations now.

>liberals now support literal death threats against women
Going down fast, are you?

Well, for one, Antifa as a whole IS violent and destructive - whereas Sup Forums's fits of anger consist mostly of whining over the internet.

This comparison doesn't hold, familia.

So I guess you didn't hear about the mosque that got shot up in canada?

But you're still a part of the system the instant you're born. Unless your family decides to send you to private institutions the entirety of your life, you will be affected by politics. In America, going to a public school for 12 (Or sometimes 14 if you do Pre-K & K) years can still lead to no job security because the educational system is so poor, it's not even considered trusted experience by employers. And then there's welfare, no free health care, the piss poor adoption system. You can not get involved in protests, shitposting, or heated debates, but you're still a part of the system whether you realize it or not. You've gotta have some opinion on the matter, even if it's just the matters that are only relevant to you. And it's probably important to keep up with any policy updates on those matters. To avoid them entirely is actually pretty neglectful of a citizen. That means you'll just roll over and let the government take 60% of your check for taxes if they wanted and you'll shrug and go sure, I don't want to get involved.

>canada
Truly America's fault.

>Muslim refugees
Kind of is. Most of the world wouldn't be suffering such retarded shit from Muslim terrorist attacks if it weren't for America. At least not in the rapid scale it's been happening for the last couple of years. (Obama, ISIS, history repeating itself with Al-Qaeda)

On the other hand, it's still partially their own fault for choosing to let the refugees in.

So, do I need to only pick between one or another with no in-between?

Politics aren't as polarized as SJWs and Alt-right would want you to believe.

There probably wouldn't be nearly as many refugees looking for escape if America didn't butt its way into everyone's business and just let Muslim countries handle their own politics. All our interference does is elongate their problems by many years, not actually fix them. If Assad wants to gas all his citizens, it shouldn't really be up to America to fight him anymore than it should be up to a bunch of Jap citizens to come in and rally against Trump.

>The progressive left don't want to genocide whites

The various riots tell a different story. They are showing their true colors now.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that European countries chose to allow those refugees in of their own free will.

And they're only just now realizing it was a bad fucking idea, so you're seeing the much more nationalist eastern Europe nations closing their borders.

>. If Assad wants to gas all his citizens, it shouldn't really be up to America to fight him
Interesting evolution.
>1945: NEVER AGAIN!
>2017: m-m-maybe again? who cares about them, they're far away!