ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

Are you ready for superior HACK Canary?

soooooo glad i dropped this shit

Well, this is the future we chose.

Honestly, that look is pretty fucking hot.

This is some monkey's paw BULLSHIT we didn't ask for this yo WE DIDNT FUCKIN WANT THIS

I asked for this. I want more Felicity. Really hope that 'Dark' Felicity story arc is good.

I'm glad Felicity triggers you little fuckfaces haha!

what's happening now?

We're waiting for 'Dark' Felicity whatever this means. I hope she kills a lot of people.

At least Barry is getting a new Flash costume.

Since when?

Shit, for real? Finally.

>from thousand post threads and multiple live talkback threads after to not even breaking 300 posts even after show is off..

>riverdale excedes you in less than 3 episodes
>supergirl which was basically a backwater thing for five faggots in their lonely thread now get more posts than arrow
>your fate not being equal to horror you've unleashed in ollicity

you get what you deserve, arrowfag.

Finally

Grant tweeted in December that it's about time Barry got a new costume. He posted a vid the other day of him getting a new head mold, the exact same Kid Flash had when making that new costume.

WE DIDN'T KNOW user

we didnt know...

what if it's worse than what he's got now?

So Felicity will be the new canary? I'm mad. I'm even more mad that olicity fans will be more toxic about this. Laurel isn't coming back and this is what they wanted.

I dropped this after season 4. I thought that Laurel came back from the dead. Is she dead again? double dead?

>Laurel came back from the dead
No. Loreal is dead. #byebyebirdie

>you get what you deserve, arrowfag.
Yes. And I want more. More Olicity, more tears.

>So Felicity will be the new canary?
Not right now. They've got new girl for canary. She's metahuman.

I hope sooner or later Felicity gets some powers. Maybe she's from Krypton, who knows...

Olicity fags are actual toxic assholes who send death threats to the actors any time there's even a hint that Felicity isn't the most important individual in the world.

If you can't distinguish between Felicity and Oliver being together as opposed to Amell and Rickards then you have a problem as an individual, you know?

The beginning of S5 was promising but honestly I can't withstand any more this.

There are a lot of small nuissances but what really triggers me is the hypocresy of the characters is beyond words.

How they go complaining around others vigilantes killing people when At this point Team Arrow are worse than terrorists and fuck the law every time they wish to. They don't even need good reasons any more, they don't break the law because its necessary but because they want to. Not to mention their underling killing
spree. Then the other Vigilante that didn't kill as much people is someway the bad guy.

She wasn't Laurel. Was earth-2 Laurel being part of one of the retarded plans of this season villain. Didn't make the slightest sense

1.Free E2 Laurel
2.Make her meet the team disguised as Laurel
3.Don't let her kill or permanently disable the members of the team or do anything at all while is undercover
3.?
4.Lure them into a trap in an abandoned warehouse
5.Run away half battle without killing anyone

What part of this plan was Laurel 2 necessary for? Wasn't it a bit too much of a hassle just to lure them into a standard trap?

>>from thousand post threads and multiple live talkback threads after to not even breaking 300 posts even after show is off..
Honestly all shows dropped, flash used to have like 5 & now doesn't even make 3 and the 2nd thread is a post talkback. Other than that all other shows get 1 & quickly slow down before even reaching 500.

>you have a problem as an individual, you know?
Yes, I know. And I enjoy it.

Damn. I dropped Arrow midway through S4 but I was hearing good things about S5 so I was considering giving it another chance, given how S2 of LoT has been a fucking blast. Is it really going to shit again?

It's pretty good so far
>Prometheus is a legit villain
>Better fight scenes
>More trick arrows
>Olicity is kill
>Mayor of murder
>The other Ra's daughter in the flashback
>New Black Canary, who's actually more Dinah than Laurel ever was

>hypocresy of the characters is beyond words
yeah, I do hope they try to rectify this soon
Last episode had Oliver persuading new BC to not kill Sonus right after he murdered all the henchman and blew up a helicopter.
It just didn't seem right to me.

Is it true that she and Stephen Amell are having an affair?

Olicityfags want us to believe it because then fiction transcends reality, but I don't think I ever saw even a tabloid-style gossip piece that ever seriously entertained the idea.

>>Prometheus is a legit villain

His plans suck though, most of them consist on guiding Ollie to some place through a trail of evidences to fight him 1v1 then leaving when is losing.

This is strike three. if Arrowfags can't see that Arrow should be dead and buried now, they never will

>she and Stephen Amell are having an affair?
Sadly, no.

Just marathoned the last two LoT episodes.

Holy kek that 70s Vandal Savage's actor scene. And then Eobard scared at Black Flash is really gold.

>Arrow should be dead
Arrow is better than Flash now.

>Black Flash
Well, that's Zoom, right?

Stop lying to yourself.

PRAISE THE LORD!

If the Earth-3 Flash and Kid Flash suit is anything to go by, they've gotten a LOT better and designing around pleather materials. It's going to be great.

Prometheus is literally ARROW's Zoom.

Let me tell you a story. Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve. Hail Smoak!

At the end, when Ollie doesn't live up to her expectations of her, they will end the show with her pointing an arrow at his head, saying "You have failed this FeliCITY!"

>You have failed this FeliCITY
Lol. Feli-city. It makes sense. Guggie is genius.

So did they reveal that Prometheus is actually Tommy Merlin yet?

everything on the flash is retarded

everything on arrow is retarded but there are over the top action scenes with decent stuntmen and oliver shouts at people

arrow wins

Might as well have Flash travels to Earth-Felicity.

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it!
Do not resist Olicity!
Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's script stronger!