Captain Marlel

How soon till she gets BLACKED?

She was dating Rhodey you dumb shit.

Very good shitpost OP

Also this

samefag

The fuck is going on with her teeth? Disgusting

With all due respect Carol, YOU don't deserve to think independently.

You mean how long til she gets BRANDED?

Carol will not rest until she's tasted all the pussy.

>blonde woman>dating blax
It's weird that this is so prevalent in fiction, it always seemed more common for redheads to do it.

t. Tonyfag

Can Jess come back and win the Carol stakes?

Catfight between Jess and Brand when?

Is Carol slowly evolving into some sort of androgynous singularity?

Butch lesbian, hopefully.

Not even that, she straight up looks like a trans in

Wanda sure as Hela can't think independently. "huh--" I think Janet van Dyne Pym Summers was right about Wanda. Bitch would be a terrible mother.

Who actually is going to be Carol's next love interest? I cant imagine they'd bring back Mar-Vell even if he does show up in the movie.

Will they finally give in and put her with a woman? Or overrule Coates and she gets with T'Challa?

Whats the context of this page?

Is she shitting on people who believe women cant think or the men who want to whiteknight for her?

Steve asked her why she wasn't using her Binary powers and she was deflecting. (She had lost them after she stopped the sun from exploding).

She eventually got them back.

If they worked in an angle like Carol was physically BECOMING the old Captain Marvel, that'd be nuts, but it's just poor art skills.

Fuck this, don't ruin T'Challa (more than he's already been ruined)

That was a pretty common joke during early ANAD.

But yes, it's just Christian Ward drawing her masculine for some reason.

>some reason
Tumblr

Not very in character for Brand.

I think Abby's already in a committed relationship. Sorry Carol.

Sup Forums confirmed for not reading comics before shitposting

She likes Carol more than Fantomex obviously.

See I wouldn't mind this if THIS is what she was. But she's not. She's meant to be percieved as this bastion of morality and good choices but since Marvel can't write worth a damn they have inconsistencies and re-working every #1.

Just settle on something or get someone who can actually write a strong white blonde female.

>She's meant to be percieved as this bastion of morality and good choices
Since when?

Beast will just end up betraying Brand just like he has everyone else.

>they didn't hire Claremont to write Carol and Jess having a space babby through lesbian science, or if they went that far futa science

And people claim Marvel tries to be progressive

Oh god Claremont would have been awful if he was writing in the CURRENT year, imagine if editors allowed him to write an issue dedicated to the lesbian relationships of 16 year olds, or a poly-amorous relationship between Jean, Scott and Storm?

Cap asked why she didn't use her binary powers in a mission and instead of telling him she didn't have it anymore she used the sexist card and changed the subject.

That said the narrative didn't put her in the right in this and if I am not mistaken it was also during the time she was being a raging alcoholic.

I dunno, they havent told us that yet.

During her run on the Alpha Flight station, where she kept having weird flashback memories of Mar-Vell, I thought that was what was happening.

I want to fuck Carol!

Go to bed Jess

I love strong and muscular Carol.

Yaas

What a shit taste

don't SJWs flip their shit over that because it's unrealistic representation of women?

dyke Carol is patrician taste

Wanda's response is priceless

Not enough ass

Nah she looks like a man so they're fine with it.

Best part is once they release the movie they will almost certainly go back to long hair carol to not confuse the normals.

That's fanart tho, doesn't count

Nah
Didn't stop them from creating FemThor, did it?