"I had PTSD for 6 months after" Sorry but who tf gets ptsd after some dude grabs your dick at the bar...

"I had PTSD for 6 months after" Sorry but who tf gets ptsd after some dude grabs your dick at the bar? If someone did that to me Id immediately push him away or punch him or something and then completely forget about it

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/second-man-accuses-kevin-spacey-sexually-harassing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it's 2017

TOXIC MASCULINITY

>I had PTSD for 6 months after
What a pussy

>Sorry but who tf gets ptsd after some dude grabs your dick at the bar?
That guy

If someone did that to me Id immediately take him to the toilets and blow him in the stalls

Alex Jones?

this
what a weird question, OP
you had the answer all along

Are you faggots defending Spacey?

We got enough mileage out of anyway, throw him off a roof.

surely he was his boss in one way or another so the ptsd came from the assfucking he's ashamed to admit to

He reached for what he thought was cock but grabbed she-hyena clit instead. Bull dykes, man. Read between the lines, you insensitive asshole.

inshallah

This

Penis Touch Sadness Disease

SJW is the new fascism, we gotta believe them or else, you're a monster too.

back you two go

>tfw his description of the mental effect it had on him afterwards made me realize I might have ptsd too

>ITT:faggots defend rapist kikes.

>implying it wouldn't shatter your already fragile ego if a guy grabbed your junk at a bar since in reality you wouldn't do shit about it especially if it was someone famous

I'm staying. I'm finishing my coffee

I wish I could draw or I'd make a picture of Kevin Spacey robbing a UPS guy.

you can be like the tough guys ITT and pretend you can't get ptsd from just about anything that your brain (for reasons beyond your control) considers traumatic, or you can try to work through it by accepting you have that shit
BE BRAVE user

Non soy-based men can take care of their own problems, wormfaggot.

t. beta who larps being alpha online because he got bullied in highschool and is still insecure about it

What are you talking about? They aren't even the ruling party. They got repudiated by the electorate. Now all they do is make noise.

>internet tough guy

Let's see how tough you are when you get raped by Spacey.

>Non soy-based men
wut

kkeekk

69 whores in photoshot

No, we're pointing out what a crock of shit being traumatized cause of your junk got grabbed. If he legit gotten ptsd from that then just go kill yourself holy fuck what a weakling. Just do humanity a favor and disappear from the gene pool.

Under specific circumstances people can get traumatized by seemingly unimportant events... but ptsd doesn't just miraculously go away after a certain period of time, especially not in under 6 months.

The accusations are just hilarious at this point

>If everyone is a sex offender, no one is

Not that I especially like Spacey but I hope this guy's career crashes and burns with Star Trek.

didn't kevin spacey father raped him when he was young? i think i read that somewhere

I believe Anthony Rapp, but this guy seems full of shit
>gets PTSD from getting your crotch grabbed

I despise more these fucking motherfuckers that make a big deal out of it now that they realized it could bring them their 15 minutes of fame.

Fucking sons of bitches.

Spacy's brother said so

While you are technically right and the guy you are replying to is an obnoxious idiot, can we also admit that being traumatized by getting your dick grabbed for a moment is objectively oversensitive shit that doesn't deserve any strong sympathy or wild outrage towards Spacey.

wait i thought it was spacey who was using the ptsd card as sort of a grabber's remorse deflection. eh. who cares. i've grabbed a few naughty bits in my youth and there's nothing anyone can do about it since i'm broke. ahahaha eat shit morans

His brother has said this before and spacey denied it

Underrated

I was actually raped by Kevin Spacey in1991.

You can never gauge how much leeway you shall allow to spare these faggots their feelings, man. Embrace incorrectness.

>Are you faggots defending Spacey?

We're not.

Believe it or not, two people in conflict with each other can BOTH be wrong, even if to different degrees.

Pretty sure that was me and not Spacey.

What if he grabbed them and wouldn't let go, while making lewd comments about how he wants to fuck your boypucci? And all that time you couldn't get away.

being sexually abused as a child has a very significant impact on your relationship with sex and I think if its true both him and his brother need to see a therapist.

How do we feminize men?

>GRAB HIM BY THE PACKAGE

I'm straight but if Kevin Spacey grabbed my dick at the bar i'd say "Hey man, i'm honored, you look smashing, sorry but I'm into girls, maybe we can tag team one if you'd like, thank you for your time though"

Fucking pussies getting PTSD from some contact.

I'd ktfo him then rape him. Then bear the excruciating ordeal of ptsd afterwards.

Where?

I was molested and had a dick fixation like a fear not a lust.

Depends on the age of the grabbee, the grabbers approach, audience present etc. There's no context to judge by, only words, so I'm not sympathizing anyone and it certainly isn't a reason to condemn Spacey for life either.

I generally don't trust people who just go off and brag about it to media before taking legal action. Unless it's a combined effort with appropriate steps and a serious approach, it's all just people thirsting for their second of fame.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/31/second-man-accuses-kevin-spacey-sexually-harassing/

It says the guys name is Tony Montana.

Guess they found a way to fuck over Spacey for not coming out of the closet.

>maybe we can tag team one if you'd like
Time to come out of the closet, faggot.

>PTSD
Paid to suck dick.

Spacey paid these men good money and now they want to cash in.

the cycle of abuse is horrific but this doesn't excuse him at all. you can be both a victim and an abuser.

>What are you crying about? I just said hello to your little friend.

Most likely in the ass.

>Thinking it's gay yto fuck a broad together with a bro.
How much of a pussy are you? Insecure much?

I had my dick grabbed unwantedly by a disgusting fat woman who may as well have been a man. Did it fuck me up a little bit? Yes, surprisingly I felt violated and it shook me a little, and I felt weird about how much it affected me since it was such a small thing. I don't know what it is about our psychology that makes unwanted touching of our sexual organs so "traumatizing"
That being said, I shook it off and felt fine after a few moments. The thing is that when something upsetting happens to you, you can react in two ways:
Realize that despite your emotional/psychological response, you are in fact just fine. Use logic. Understand that just because something made you feel bad, it doesn't have to stay with you. It's over. Move on.
OR
You can cling to those emotions, that initial gut reaction, and not only cling to it but expand on it. Build it up more and more, get yourself more and more upset, being more and more irrational, until you actually believe that you have literally been brutally raped.

When is someone going to accuse Tom Hanks?

>not grabbing a handful of that sweet sweet ass

Can't blame him

like grabbing yourself? horrific.

Fuck, you beat me to it

What the fuck am I looking at here?

Is there a time limit for when you can regret having sex or can you years afterwards claim you were raped?

up the arse

>Move on.

Not everybody is built like that.

Gay man already considered effeminate touches other man on the dick who reacts by claiming ptsd. How more effeminate can that reaction be. I know men get the shit end of the stick for sexual assault shit but this is retarded. Any other man would have just assulted you for assulting them. Only faggots would call the police in that case.

ITT endless excuses for toxic homosexuality

I feel you bro. Whenever I brush my crotch against someone's buttocks in the subway, my eyes tear up and I can't focus on any work until lunchtime.

Please no.

False. Everybody is capable of reason. Does it take practice to make it easier? Yeah. Is it always easy? No. But you always have a choice.

I'm glad theoretical you is so badass.

How much of a fat yet dainty petal are you?

The next step is someone having PTSD because of the MALE GAZE.
How do you even leave the house with all those feelings bottling up inside of you?

Psychological trauma isn't about reason and choosing to walk it off, dipshit.

So he had PTSD and just one day snapped out of it? Interesting.

NOT WILSON!?

Yeah, it's about kneejerk instinct and choosing to wallow in it as it rules the rest of your existence.

>Colin Hanks: He touched me inappropriately when bathing me as a child

Max Wright from the TV series ALF sucking off a literal hobo after smoking crack with him.

>No. But you always have a choice.
That's false self motivation bullshit. Dumb cliched commonplace aside, getting "PTSD for 6 months after" because of a guy grabbed your package is obviously much more worrying than the grabbing itself, your head is clearly fucked up.

I live in the Gay Village of Toronto and I'm a straight man. I can't walk down the street on a Saturday night without getting propositioned and occasionally groped.

Frankly, who gives a fuck? No one is getting raped, it's only a compliment on my looks. Women and fags are so fucking weak for crying over this shit. If they had to live as straight men who go their entire lives without physical attention they'd probably kill themselves.

in1991

In case it isn't clear enough, with "your head" I mean the "PTSD" guy's head.

I have anxiety disorders a d even I think this guy is an easily triggered snowflake.

Doesn't make Spacey any less of a creep.

Reason is the only way to get over psychological trauma.
Grow the fuck up.

>That's false self motivation bullshit.
So are you saying you believe choice to be an illusion? That our "decisions" are actually determined by forces outside of our control?

God I wish

>where autists make up shit they think is witty when in reality they'd go 'uuum' and run off

>Reason is the only way to get over things that have nothing to do with reasons.
Yeah, you should grow the fuck up and learn that not everything can be solved with obvious, basic and simplistic mindset.

They're both cancer. Let them consume each other.

circumcision
???
soy

>Rationality is an obvious, basic and simplistic mindset
What did you reason out and end up hurting you so bad? Have you even tried it? Reasoning, I mean.

That post is not badass, my dick has been grabbed in public before and i said "Hey dude, I'm flattered but i don't swing that way", hey was polite and said he misinterpreted the situation and we parted ways.
No PTSD or bad feelings or anything, i didn't punch him, he didn't jump on me, he was just trying to make a move, why would anyone "run off"?